POST YOUR FUKKEN BREAKFASTS

This is breakfast for me mate, how bout you?

how did you cook those potatoes

Mostly done with mine

I love potato skins but it's a strange meal to have for breakfast.

Although I guess how we determine what foods are breakfast foods is pretty arbitrary.

In the middle of eating mine already so...

2 Eggs medium well and 2 sausage links

>medium well
Those eggs are over hard

There's still "some" runny yolk tho, not a lot, but it's under the eggs. Sorry, picture taking skills suck. I thought hard was no runny or soft yolk at all.

in an oven

test

now that the children have stopped posting let me tell you want a real breakfast is.

2 egg whites tossed with ground flax seed, tumeric, and black pepper.
a little bit of quinoa, brown rice, or whole grain toast, no butter.
unsweetened tea flavored with dragon fruit and pomegranate.

the fat comes from the flax seed, it was necessary to add this fact because most of you are dumb as fuck.

so do you wait for an hour to eat breakfast or do you justeat leftovers?

either. i like breakfast and i get up early

Breakfast is pointless just eat more at lunch and dinner.

>Breakfast is pointless just eat more at lunch and dinner.
what the actual fuck are you talking about

i gotta say that looks pretty good. I can never bother much with breakfast. At most I'll have a poached egg but I usually just have a coffee and croissant and then a sandwich at midday.

How do people like you even exist, i can barely function without eating breakfast

cook tasty burger, not hungry anymore.

There are a couple autists who run around posting how worthless breakfast is in every breakfast thread. Ignore.

I don't like you, or your attitude.

apples

Cereal with milk if my roommates haven't drank it all, and a cup of espresso. Sometimes some toast or a banana if I'm feeling extravagant.

t. college student

MILKY
WILKY
SLURP
GASP

Everything looks burnt.

>(you)

so is the breakfast on the plate, or on the chest?

>It's another Veeky Forums posts all their high calorie, hot, disgusting meme breakfasts because the TV told them that's what (((men))) eat, while they post from the toilet taking their 8th dehydrated shit of the day, balancing the phone on their bloated gut

Fucking hell. Read Kellogg. The ideal breakfast is 400 calories of cold grains.Maintain the Living Temple with actual food, not broken down bullshit you've convinced yourself you "need".

3 in the morning time for a burger.

looks good, for lunch

Do you also activate some fucking almonds first you literal retard?

I call this one the full nazi hiding out in South America.

a had a scrambled egg with spinach, a bagel w/ cream cheese, and some bacon

I stabbed them yokes and poured them over everything.
EVERYTHING.

What are those 2 black things above the bacon and sausages?

i feel this
same here man

Didn't eat. Too depressed.

Normally I'd eat toast and tea, and maybe eggs, sausages, etc.

black pudding aka blood sausage

>breakfast
>Not IMF

Kek

Would that be the same Kellogg who advocated clitoridectomy and other forms of genital mutilation to stave off the dreaded practice of masturbation?

Thanks but I'd rather not follow the advice of a nineteenth century quack

For me it's an energy drink.

2 egg omelet with cheddar and Valentina hot sauce. Glass of milk

pic related today for breakfast... too many pizza threads on Veeky Forums making me hungry

Leftover nachoes and beer is a great breakfast, don't let the health nuts convince you otherwise

Big fridge clear out today

WOOPs

>18g sugar
>18 grams carbs
>breakfast

What's wrong with it?

This is one of the most unlikeable posts I have ever seen on this site. If I actually knew you, I can just tell you would be just a horrible person.

I bought a quiche today.

quiche is shit, i don't understand why people like it

fuck off idiot

prove me wrong, short crust pastry and soft creamy eggs don't belong together in savory form

I thought that was a pizza

I make mine with a shredded potato crust. Still prefer a frittata or "some veggies, cheese, and leftover meet with some eggs poured over and broiled".

see that sounds nice, but not quiche

> I don't like
> prove me wrong

Lol

i also objectively called it shit and you've not proved me wrong

Looks tasty af desu, mango is fantastic.

Is that cream cheese and honey?

Fuck off fag

For me, it's the sausage egg and cheese McGriddle. The best fast food breakfast sandwich. And some crispy hash browns to boot!

>not being a S I P B O Y 2 0 1 7

He never advocated any sort of female genital mutilation. Have you actually read his work? Or are you basing it all off that Adam ruins Everything video you saw on a reddit that one time? Cause we know thats where you get most of your information. Do you have a bunch of them saved, just in case you need a refresher before telling your cousin who just got engaged why diamond rings are bullshit, something you'll never have to worry about because no woman can stand to be around you for more than a few minutes?

Kellogg was opposed to masturbation as a display of passion, and said that bland dieting heavy in grains and actual food, as opposed to the broken "food" of animal flesh, helped to maintain and control the passions better, leading to a lower sex drive and sexual urges.

But how could you possibly know that? You don't have time to read. Youre too busy shit posting on the food and cooking section of a mongolian throat singing message board.

You act like that user is an idiot, but you clearly haven't read Kellogg's own book "Plain Facts for Old and Young" if you believe he didn't advocate that sort of stuff.

How's working in construction going?

>Kellogg was opposed to masturbation as a display of passion, and said that bland dieting heavy in grains and actual food, as opposed to the broken "food" of animal flesh, helped to maintain and control the passions better, leading to a lower sex drive and sexual urges.
Which is just as retarded as advocating fgm

It's actually about as retarded as you using that argument when you can instead cite material from Kellog's books to prove wrong

I don't want to prove him wrong about his claims about Kellogg. I'm more concerned that he agrees with the views he claims Kellogg had.

At first I thought you had burnt a banana by placing the top on a hot pan or something. Is that Nutella?

Fair enough.

hazelnut chocolate paste

How do you make your shit so creamy?

>Which is just as retarded as advocating fgm

>Look! Off in the distance! It's goalposts! And...and by God they are moving!

So you were wrong, and now that you know youre wrong, you're changing what you said your original point was? I'm real sorry for you, truly. Maybe CGP Grey will have an episode of Hello Internet about this soon so you know how to feel about it.

>taking my mom shopping and to lunch
>see this little restaurant that was never there before
>we go in
>menu looks pretty boring
>I don't want anything on it
>mom is hungry so she just orders a salad
>salad costs $5.25
>waitress asks what kind of dressing she would like
>house dressing
>eats the salad
>go to pay
>that will be $22 [spoiler]plus tip[/spoiler]
>lol wut?
>there must be a mistake because salad is only $5.25
>yea but she ordered dressing and that is extra
>what the fuck kind of scam is this?
>I'm not paying for this shit
>waitress threatens to call the cops
>go right ahead, I'm still not paying
>wake up
>it was all a dream
>eat some toast with homemade blackberry jam for breakfast

Never going to that place again

i'm a different person and i just wanted to make the point that you're not 'defending' kellogg by explicating his views like that, you're only making it worse.

i haven't shifted the goalposts, i'm just pointing out that you've missed the goal you were shooting for in your post.

i just eat some buttered toast, a little bit of peanut butter on those toasts too ( sometimes i sprinkle cinnamon on them if i feel like i need extra flavor )
cut the peanut butter toast into strips
cup of whole milk ( or coffee if you drink that in the morning )
dip, don't let it soak-
and eat! the best part is, you can drink the rest of your milk/coffee afterwards.

So your point is that defending something you personally disagree with is pointless since you disagree with it? Are you actually retarded?

Bland, low protein diets, do objectively lower sexual impulses and sex drives. Maintaining a balanced diet and chopping up your genitals is as equally retarded in your mind is baffling. Although I'm sure to you, not eating a nonstop stream of shitty food you cram down your gullet each and every day and literally cutting off parts of your cock are comparable for someone so addicted to temporary pleasures.

>So your point is that defending something you personally disagree with is pointless since you disagree with it?
no, what the fuck dude. i swear some are playing an eternal game of telephone and can't read plain english without parsing it into a sweeping, incoherent statement they disagree with

>Bland, low protein diets, do objectively lower sexual impulses and sex drives.
even if i take this as true that doesn't mean they'll effectively prevent onanism or reduce it significantly.

>Maintaining a balanced diet and chopping up your genitals is as equally retarded in your mind is baffling.
you see, the fact that you have rearranged the holistic puritanical nonsense in your previous post into 'maintaining a balanced diet' shows that you do in fact agree with his retarded bullshit. why try to hide it? you weren't talking about a 'balanced diet', you were talking about a limited diet designed to prevent masturbation. fgm actually stands a better chance of preventing female masturbation so in my view that's actually less retarded if you have such an odious goal in the first place.

>prevent onanism
>odious goal

Man, I bet you watch a lot of Rick and Morty. You tell people you identify with Rick because of how removed from society you feel for how intelligent you are, don't you?

>No, I can't call it masturbation again. Fucking...what's a synonym for...AH! Onanism! There we go. Whew! *sips full sugar Mountain Dew*

>bland low protein diets objectively lower sexual impulse and passionate behavior
>even if I take this as true
>doesn't mean they'll effectively prevent onanism or reduce it

So, even if you accept bland diets reduce sexual impulses it doesn't mean that it'll reduce a sexual impulse? Cause that's literaly what you just said. If you backtrack any harder you'll trip over your own feet.

>you weren't talking about a 'balanced diet', you were talking about a limited diet designed to prevent masturbation

A balanced diet DOES reduce passionate and sexual impulses. That's the whole point. If you actually eat proper food, balancing out what we are meant to consume as actual food instead of broken animal food, then you will naturally have "reduced passions".

Look, I get it. You wanna keep scarfing down 3500 calories a day and filling up cum sock after cum sock. That's fine. Live like a piece of shit and pollute your own Temple as much as you want. It's obvious you're mentally retarded anyway, so it's not like anyone is going to even come close to your body to begin with until you have some underpaid home nurse scrubbing your folds for you in 15 years. But don't pretend like eating proper, digestible food and the effects it has on natural dispositions is deniable. It isn't.

I called it onanism because I thought it was more appropriate due to religious principle behind the belief. I have watched like two episodes of Rick and morty and I enjoyed it. I'm not enough of an immature sperg to take offence at being called a tryhard.

The reduction of sexual impulse will not directly cause a reduction in masturbation. If you masturbate once a day on average, you may still do that even if your sexual impulses are reduced. The question is what threshold of reduced sexual impulse will effect a change in masturbation habits. A lot of compulsive masturbators actually have a fairly low sex drive.

A balanced diet is not one that avoids meat. You are redefining 'balanced' to something obscure and idiosyncratic.

Thanks for showing your vegan power level and completely discrediting yourself. No one will believe any factual comments you make on Kellogg, true or not, if your comments are laced with ideological insistence like this.

>I called it onanism because I thought it was more appropriate due to religious principle behind the belief.

No, you called it that because that's the first word that came up in the thesaurus you went over your post with.

>The reduction of sexual impulse will not directly cause a reduction in masturbation.
>The reduction of lung capacity will not directly cause a reduction in marathon running
>The reduction of appetite will not directly cause a reduction in volume of food consumed
>The reduction of waking hours will not directly cause a reduction in the amount of movement per day

You do realize you're retarded, right? You're arguing for the sake of arguing because you already completely missed the point, but now you feel like you've gotten too far into to back out.

>A lot of compulsive masturbators actually have a fairly low sex drive.

You're right. A balanced diet isn't going to have the same effect on the MENTALLY ILL as it does on normal people. Any more reaching you wanna do?

>A balanced diet is not one that avoids meat.
According to Kellogg it is, which was the whole point.

> I have watched like two episodes of Rick and morty and I enjoyed it.

Ah, okay. So you're an underageb&. Everything makes way more sense now. See, even the blue boards are 18+, which can be confusing. I'd recommend going to a site that doesn't have age requirements for posting, like Plebbit. You know, the site you came from.

What word do you think I substituted out when I used the thesaurus, user? I'm curious what you think the sentence originally looked like.

My point is that the frequency of masturbation is not purely a function of sex drive. It is actually rather removed, as sexual activities go, from that metric. It's misguided to try to selectively reduce masturbation or casual sex by suppressing sex drive.

He recommended "the removal of the clitoris and nymphae" as a treatment for 'nymphomania' in his book 'Ladies Guide in Health and Disease'.

Americans actually buy a sad looking quiche inside a throwaway aluminum dish inside a throwaway styrofoam box.

So do brits

breakfast is the meal you eat after fasting when you sleep, hence why it's called break-fast because you're interrupting your fasting.

so the first you meal you eat is always breakfast regardless of the time or what it is you're eating.

how do you peel a tomato like that?

Either grill the outside or blanche in hot water and cool in ice bath