Lidl thread

what should i get here? store just opened near me and im heading there in 15

>what should i get here?
How are we supposed to know what you do or don't already have?

whats good here that i cant find at walmart for cheaper?

Croissants

Couldn't tell you, I've never been there before.

whatever you would normally get from any other shop, depending on what you need.

you colossal mong

Aren't these stores only in 2 states for now? Just go check it out and maybe get a couple things if they sound good enough.

Found the ex lidl employee who got fired for trapping the gypo in the cage

had one open up near me just like any other grocery store. prices seemed standard.

A suede jacket

How'd I do fellow co/ck/s

They were out of jackets but I got some cheap beer and chocolate milk

>Not your father's
Oh God what did you get

gf got some root beer. I got one of their 8.6% IPA sixers for myself called No.4.

chocolate milk is god teir and only $1 for a half gallon. reminded me of a local dairy I frequented in ME. also $.50 mushrooms was a steal as was the bakery items.

will return

Get a lidl benis

I usually shop there, but they're not really that special. The reason I like it is mostly because the products are pretty alright, so I don't have to choose between 10 different brands of the same thing. It's like they picked the good price-quality products for me.

Not sure if things are different accross the ocean, but if they aren't, then do get their Nutella, but don't get their mustard, it's shit.

>Nothing but cheese, crackers, and yogurt
>$40
The fuck man

t.poorfag
with just the this shop I'll be able to eat for a week

I don't know about the US but in Germany the 2 big discounters (Aldi, & Lidl) have excellent fresh veggies as they sell-rate is relatively high. Nothing stays in the shelf for more than a day.

A driller, a saw and some other tools

>Eating nothing but cheese, crackers, and yogurt for a week
Are you a 60 year old, suburban white woman?

>pretending to know how to read
>doing the shop with an empty pantry/fridge at home
>upset over $40 receipt
are you living with mum?

Looking at the thread it seems you're in America, so probably nothing of value. If they have some tall-looking pudding cups you should totally buy them though.

'Mericans are getting so poor & in debt they start to shop at foreign discount chains. lol

It's insane when you realize that some German shitter companies can grabb so much of a marketshare in a country that is basically run by it's companies. They must have been literally asleep.

It's a german chain, known for its convenient prices. .. not a fan of their quality of products but it will pass if you are willing.

yeah, we can't just rob the jews and take all their shit like you nazis right?

this bread

butter and tons of cheese

it's just a regular market
get the shit that's cheaper there than the other places around you

One just opened here in Danville, VA. Northern NC on the VA border, there is one opening soon even closer to me.

The one I went to seems ok. Produce prices are good. The baked goods look attractive and are inexpensive. Meat seems to be all pre-cut and pre-sealed, so several other grocery stores have them handily beat. Meat prices aren't any better than what I can get at Lowes Foods or Food Lion, where at least they actually cut what you want if you request it.

Seems ok overall. I am not sure if the produce prices will stay super low or if it's just an introductory thing. It's sort of weird that they have a line of Heidi Klum endorsed clothing.

One opened near me. The prices for about half the items are the same as a Walmart Neighborhood Market. The other half are as low as or lower than Aldis. The produce is really cheap comparatively. That is my main grocery store now.

Yeah I will only go there for milk, cheese, fresh bread, pasta, and beer. A lot of other neat things caught my eye but I didn't snag

their wines are great bangs for your buck
no for real grab a bottle

That image is comfy.

get a lobster, cheap and why the hell not.

>Stuff I buy in Lidl (Ireland)
Basically everything in my shopping list aside from breakfast cereals, coffee and honey. Their own brand biscuits aren't that good either, but they often have brand biscuits on offer.

That lidl is ridiculously large. The biggest one I've seen is barely half of that. Are they trying to imitate Walmart there over in America or something?

Which country? LIDL quality is very dependent upon this.

In the UK LIDL is the best supermarket for:
>Baked goods
>Nuts and seeds
>Yogurt
>Some meats

Looks just like the local two I have seen and the one they are building. It's a little smaller than the other major grocery chains in the area, although use of space is a bit more efficient.

You probably should, though. They've been doing it to you for years.

Fuck Lidl
Aldi all the way

>tfw once upon a time interned for a company that designed a few of these in the states
>the prototype model looked literally exactly like OPs pic
>literally exactly, light types and placement, windows, layout, down to the fucking bike racks
>even the fucking slope of the roof
I don't care how good these stores are, how great their selection is or how well-priced their goods are; I can't even see the logo anymore without horrible memories rushing back of replacing, removing, modifying and recircuiting 421 track lights of nine different types while still learning the software. OPs pic made me fucking twitch.