What do i cook out of these????? Pls help

What do i cook out of these????? Pls help

pic is blurry.
wtf are those?

vegetable stew, some kind of soup, or a veggie traybake.

Potato with cheese and broccoli on top.

if you have some flour and egg, you could make gnocchi, with a burnt butter and broccoli sauce.

vegetable stew you ngger. your ancestors were peasants for hundreds of years. it should be in you fucking genes to look at that shit and know automatically what to make

yeah this, and if you have some flour, make some dumplings to go with it.

broccoli, cabbage, carrot, potato and im not sure about the white things

yeah i have flour and egss

im gonna go with vege stew and dumplings with mifu. any good recipes cu/ck/s??

you can cook yourself a noose

Wtf is this??

seems to be some sort of squash

yeah its winter squash. wierd as fug man

stew is in the oven. i used meat and soup stock cubes. i decided against dumplings cos i have tortilla wraps so ill make the mifo for them

why is it weird? winter and butternut squash are both amazing

didnt know what it was so wierded me out. read about so it some health food. i diced all the veggies and and threw the in a pot with chili, garlic and ginger. then seasonings. now its in the oven for 50 mins. would prolly need a better recipe but will see how itll go

how did it turn out?

It was okay. And i highly dislike veg food normally. It was 6-7 out of 10 so i didnt get i perfect. But im glad i could use the veggies. The veg stew recipes i looked many had tomatoes in them so guess thats a way to richen in. Plus side is its healthy

What blew my mind was the mifu i put some oil and s n p on it. Then browned it a bit. Then added 2dl water and some veal fondue. It tasted like chiken meat and slight mild cheese flavour. Blew tofu the fuck out.

had to google what "mifu" is and i'm intrigued.

>Finnish dairy company Valio has developed a friable cooking crumb made from milk that offers a new kind of protein source for the meat-averse.
>Alongside being devoid of meat, the product is also lactose free, gluten free, yeast free, soy free and egg free.

Divide carrot and potato, from half of those make patties with the broccoli, other half fries. Maybe make some salad from the cabbage with vinegar. Don't know about the squash.