Cubanos

What's the best substitute for pan cubano?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_bread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some other basic white loaf

a soft baguette, tear some of the crumb out

I already answered the question you fucking half a fag.

You wanna fight?

your answer was imprecise and indicative of your low quality as a person.

There isnt a substitute for Cuban bread. Take the time and make a loaf. It isn't that hard.

yes there is you fucking faggot it's basically just French bread you can substitute french bread you waste of life fucker it even says it on wiki
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_bread

French bread taste nothing like Cuban bread. Maybe you should get off the internet and step into a kitchen.

Why the fuck is the Cuban being memed so hard? It's a boring, shitty sandwich. Bland shit meat on top of more bland shit meat with the world's blandest fucking cheese. Italian grinders are where it's at.

Because white people

>grinder
Grinder and sub are code words for shitty hoagie. But yes, Italian hoagies are where it's at.

>Minorities throw shit ingredients into a sandwich and try to make it famous
>blame white people for shit sandwich

The question wasn't why does the sandwich exist, it was why is it suddenly so popular, and like so many lame food trends, white people.

>implying white people are controlling current trends in shit street food.

Very defensive, aren't we

If correcting people is being defensive then yes :^)

This ... might be saddest thing I've ever read on here. Jesus christ.

If we are talking about your own post, then yes.

How can I make a vegan cubano?

Jesus christ you two middle schoolers need to stop.

No we're talking about the idea that you could some how "correct" people on the internet in general, and the anonymous-toddler-poop-fight that is Veeky Forums in specifics. That slingshots past pathetic into deep psychosis territory.

I feel like you have either literally forgotten what your original post was, or you are just someone who wandered into a retard fight.

>white bread tastes nothing like white bread
Wow, what a nigger.