Times you fucked up

I actually bought Banquet dinners unironically

>meal
>where's the veggies

>there's a brownie instead of veggies

What the hell

No that's a nutraloaf. That's what we call brownies in the US. It contains vegetables.

I ate the microwavable burgers a lot when I was a broke ass teenager. It tastes of nostalgia and poverty.

Is there anything more sad than passing by a grown "adult" with a months stack of frozen dinners in their shopping cart?

An adult who watches anime, saves images from it to his computer, and posts them on a Japanese cartoon enthusiast board.

Misanthropy is such a tired stale meme, find a new way to have fun.

This is a food and cooking board.

The banquet fried chicken with bones is actually pretty decent.

Rest in peace to your tongue if you had these

I unironically want a banquet salisbury steak meal as my last meal if I ever go on death row

>fudge nutriloaf
At least get the ones with the cinnamon nutriloaf, they're made with enriched white flour instead of raw wheat flour.

The worst impulsive buy I've ever made when it comes to food. Really terrible.

salty?

i used to chop up hot dogs and put it in ramen and add tapatio hot sauce

which happens to be part of an anime website.

No, it takes a while to cool and can really burn your tongue if you're impatient enough

As a person who shops other people's orders and delivers to their houses, no, there really isn't. You can guess just by the content of junk food and frozen dinners how shitty and dirty their house is gonna be too.

dog food in a tortilla

Kek, way to trigger the weeb manbabies

Jerking off alone in your parents spare room isn't punishable by death (yet) so you don't have anything to worry about. I guess getting a fucking job and just buying that for yourself is a scarier and more difficult task for you than being put to death though huh?

>parents get divorced
>go to father's for the weekend
>he had a freezer full of tv dinners
>live on tv dinners every time I go to father's house

After a while you pick up on the subtleties in flavor and texture and know how to microwave them just right or what thing to stir x seconds into the cook time. It was terrible really.

This is why I come to Veeky Forums, more than anything else.

I prefer mine with green.

Not really, I just have nostalgic feelings for Salisbury steak. It was my favorite lunch at school. But thanks for projecting.

You come to Veeky Forums to find stupid unfunny chains of people being mean to each other so you can screencap them and post them to r/Veeky Forums?

I live in Europe so I never had the pleasure of banquet meals.

However, I once lived off of our equivalent of cheap TV dinners for a few months.
Worst time of my life, I geniuenly felt foggy and could not concentrate at all, I probably fucked up my body with that shit.

Its funny because here in Australia they're not even cheap. Its cheaper to make your own food. if you go off the "time argument" you're full of it, working full time and having 3.5 hours of travel I can still fit it cooking time.

>Grew up in a latch key house
>Lived on Coca-Cola , Hot pockets and TV dinners
>Ate like this until college where I actually had to cook some, nothing special but actually would use fresh food like chicken instead of heating up frozen tendies
>Once I graduate and have my own apartment I cook every meal, totally cut off soda , fast food and frozen food. Only eat what I cook myself with fresh ingredients.

Looking back I don't know how I ever enjoyed that plastic shit.

You have to go back.

>eat one of these pies for lunch
>finish up work at 5pm, it's Friday night ready to relax and play games
>stomach feels a little iffy but whatever
>man I'm really uncomfortable why does this OH MY GOD WHY DOES MY GUT HURT SO BAD
>literally doubled over on the ground in pain as my gut desperately tries to rush whatever the hell I ate out of the system as fast as it possibly can
>each time it passes a "wall" in my gut I'm on the floor screaming
>finally gets to the last wall
>crawl to the toilet and hoist myself up
>one last knife stab of pain in the lowest region of the intestines
>one single massive jet stream of pressurized, liquid shit ejects into the toilet bowl

Moral of the story is don't eat frozen dinners.

Ruined my tounge for a week off one of these. The government needs to step in and put some mandatory warnings like they do on cigarettes on these

are you sure that wasn't your parent

>le projecting
Is this the hot new phrase to toss out when you don't have an argument?

There was no argument to begin with, all you did was insult an user you retard

>le not an argument meme
kys. go back to /pol/ or reddit or wherever you come from

what americans do to food is worse than what the germans did to the jews

used to eat this shit all the time. $1 for a whole meal? fuck man why not? and then my horrible diet (and genetics, i was not the only one in my family to have it catastrophically fail) fucked me in the ass and i had to get my gallbladder removed. i don't think i've eaten a microwavable meal since.

anyway here's my gallbladder

Thanks, that's fucking disgusting

Ayyy, I had a cholesystectomy too.

Fucking gallstones mang...

what kind of food do people buy ironically?

cool right? they let me keep my gallstones and gave me pictures, the other one is of them extracting a gallstone from my bile duct with a tiny claw but i can't find that one

crazy shit isn't it? some of the worst pain i've ever been in, but it's really impressive how your body adjusts.

>Is this the hot new phrase to toss out when you don't have an argument?

You want an argument? I'll give you a fucking argument. Who do you think Salisbury Steak was named after and why? It was named after the Earl of Salisbury to make the 1950's Good Housekeeping reading wives get wet over the idea a shitty ground beef patty was aristocratic and would be impressive.

legit believed mcd was healthy because I didnt have the strength to face my addiction / fear of adulting (taking care of body)

I used to, back when I was a poorfag. Last Thanksgiving, I was so excited to have the turkey. It was just 3 slices comparable to deli turkey, with some runny mashed potatoes and dry corn.

jeez user are you okay? take a breather and walk around outside

I read Tropic of Cancer and Miller drank so much Pernod in it I was curious to try it. Bought a bottle and ended up regretting it. Vile-sweet even when heavily watered down, and the aniseed flavour is terrible. Struggled through half the bottle over a period of months then poured out the rest.

I lived with my single dad growing up and I practically lived off this stuff for the longest time.

I'm convinced this shit stunted my growth and turned me into a manlet.

The greatest self own I have ever laid eyes on.

Anyone else add tons of hot sauce to hungry man or banquet frozen dinners?

How do I get a gig like this? Sounds awesome.

I heat up two of these at the same time in my two microwaves and dump it all in a bit bowl and chow down

Great drunk food

>meals need veggies but not dessert

>break up and mix up all crust into the filling with a fork and wait like 2 minutes
it's not a goddamn hot pocket

looks good thought. were their any mushrooms in it?

What did you fucking expect from packaged """risotto"""?

>chicken fried beef steak

So it's beef that is fried like chicken?

I unironically eat two banquet meals a day.

> never get the shits as i am not a weak child
> there are probably 20 different kinds, so i don't get bored
> easy as fuck

Actually no, "chicken fried" is a specific method of pan frying flattened out meat and differs from "fried chicken" which is deep frying chicken. The type of meat is independent, you can have chicken fried steak, and you can have chicken fried chicken, which is kind of like a chicken schnitzel, OR you can have fried chicken, which is -- well fried chicken.

You have to go fuck yourself.

could I have a chicken fried fried chicken please

I actually used to like these a lot

Then the crust would get all soggy!

I don't understand adults who can be bothered to buy some pork chops (because they are dirty cheap), can veggies, and instant potatoes (due to laziness). Its cheap and taste way better then any tv dinners, is rather eat a shitty baked pork chop with mashed potatoes then any garbage tv dinner.

hot pockets

Holy shit.

>chicken fried chicken
Wut

Thanks

Probs meme shit like durian

>enlarged to show texture

what?

A friend of mine in high school always had these. I honestly could not stand the smell, though...

>used max heat to cook turkey burger patties
>outside almost burnt but pink inside

JUST

>banquet
You're all plebs.

these things should be banned for microwave use. if you use a microwave for these meals the chicken isn't heated all the way, meanwhile the brownie and mac&cheese are magma hot.

the picture on the front is larger than the actual noodles. its so idiots dont think the box art is bigger than the actual meal

>flaky crust made from scratch
well fucking duh
they don't mine it out of the fucking ground

>noodles

Gee Bill! Two microwaves?

My wife buys these because she loves the brownie in them

One time i tried making fettuccine with watery mushroom soup as a replacement of alfredo suce.
I'm a disgrace for Italian people.

what would nonna say

I once bought a huge 5 dollar bag of mixed seafood to mix in with some couscous, figured "How bad could it REALLY be?" Very. The answer is very bad.

you shoulda known you baka

The turkey is just thick cut turkey lunch meat

How weak is your stomach?
Fucking stomachlets, when will they learn?

Sounds good to me boss

Enjoy not seeing 2030

#rekt

My body was telling me no, but my wallet was telling me "Damn that's a deal".

Worst part it was Wal-Mart brand so I have no excuses but my own crippling autism.

Marie calenders are pretty good, but claim jumper is fucking god tier

Frozen foods can be risky because pretty often people will take food that needs to be frozen or refrigerated, walk around the store with it for a while, and leave it on some random shelf when they decide they don't want it. The store employees probably don't think about it too much and then they end up putting that food back on the shelf after it's started to spoil.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should make your diet 100% TV dinners, but the shit you listed costs your time and dishes and all. It's 2-3 minutes of a self contained meal vs. the alternative.

>walmart brand
I'm surprised you're still alive

This. After being in Sam's early one Monday morning and seeing the people who overstocked their concession stand for the weekend returning cartloads of frozen hamburger patties, hotdogs and other frozen perishables that of course had thawed and were not stored in refrigerators, I only buy fresh meat from the butcher's case - nothing frozen, ever.

My friend had to have his gallbladder removed. Turned out what he thought was constipation was a fucking gangrenous gallbladder

Pork is dirty cheap because it's a dirty unclean meat that will give you brainworms

Same, trying to get a job. This sounds interesting.

>go to restaurant
>notice staff is all black
>think i'll get passable service this time

Banquet dinners are my guilty pleasures.

It means chicken breaded and served in the style of chicken fried steak, which is different than just fried chicken.

Basically it comes with white gravy.