Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuCUYnzI9gU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffle_House_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=bct8stbZafI
youtube.com/watch?v=WPuU-CVWMx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FEMA uses it's menues as a kinda storm indicator on how bad shit is

If the waffle house is closed shit is really fucking bad

It can be a comfy place to eat sometimes, just keep in mind all their stuff is stuff you can get at a retail grocery store.

We have this thread every week.

How good a waffle house tastes is a product of how bad the neighborhood is and how dirty/sketchy the inside is. The worse, the better the food.

Blah blah niggers blah blah
There that's all your need to know

One's in true hard working blue collar areas are great actually pretty cozy

Avoid ones where it's white trash meth addicts in the town and avoid ones with niggers in the town

That must be why they aren't doing anything for PR - there aren't any waffle houses. I'll tweet trump and tell him he should use that as the excuse. His base will buy it.

You can have hash browns with cheeky topping combos.

Apparently police are least likely to harass your black ass when it's raining. I overheard that eating at a moderately sketchy dub house.

WH is comfy as fuck and pure americana. Denny's is shit and IHOP is upmarket.

europoors will never get this

Yea wafflehouse is rated in three storm catagories
>Tier 1 Full menu: Minor storm damage
>Tier 2 Partial menu: Major storm damage, waffle house tactical teams deployed with emergency equipment and generators
>Tier 3: Waffle house no longer exists

This is not a joke this is the actual rating.

lol looks like actual shit

end yourself

>The worse, the better the food.
Entirely not true. What you see is what you get. If it's a fucking scuzzy place you can expect your eggs have been fried on a griddle that hasn't been properly cleaned for months and hair in your food.

I work at WH. Wanted to cook but they needed servers. Terrible hours, shitty customers, pay is shit. I hate it. I have to work tonight from 9 pm to 7 in the morning then go back at 2 pm and stay until 9 pm and I want to fucking die. Food is good though. I get like 15 dollars taken out my paycheck every week to eat for "free" so I've tried a lot of shit I wouldn't ever eat from there otherwise.

Sour grapes much? Looks delicious

Do Americans really work 24 hours straight?

youtube.com/watch?v=cuCUYnzI9gU

You will never have hash browns smothered and covered.

You will only know high velocity hot dog.

Amazing especially for the price. Fuck Denny's or IHOP with their overpriced food, give me my all-star breakfast for 8.99. Even moreso when drunk

>he can afford a $9 meal
Well look at Mr. Moneybags over here.

I, too, love Reviewbrah

>not chunked and capped
Pleb

Took a 6 hour roadtrip (each way) to go to one.

Don't regret it, only because I saw the savage wilderness of East Saint Louis in the process.

WAFFLE

covered country and capped

Betcha we could get Salon to call Waffle House discriminatory for denying parts of the country a scale to use.

They are the filthiest restaurants on Earth, every one I have been dragged to was sticky everywhere and it looked like they didnt sweep the floors, and they all look like a hole from the 1970s everything is outdated and not in a vintage/retro way

Avoid them at all costs

>I'm southern after all
>Nu-male from Atlanta

I just want to slap the 'problem glasses' off his faggy face.

I once stopped at a brand new Waffle House for lunch that was staffed entirely by people in their 20s, including one androgynous woman who I assume was a lesbian. I've never been in one that was so clean, where the food was so perfectly cooked, and where the staff was so attentive. I'm never going back to that location because that shit was unsettling and not at all what I expect and hope for when stopping at a Waffle House.

Went to Waffle House once.
It was on the edge of the ghetto
It was midnight and there was an armed guard waiting by the door
The girl who took my order was nice
Food was ok but my glass of water was sticky on the rim
While I was eating, a couple of whores(literally whores) came in to use the bathroom, probably to snort coke.
The armed guard came in behind them, probably to make sure they don't do anything that'll make the news.
10 minutes later their pimp, a skinny ass black dude wearing jeans and a white tanktop, came in and banged on the bathroom door askin what was taking them so long.

>This is not a joke this is the actual rating.
For those that didn't believe user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffle_House_Index

>Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit
>Hashbrown - scattered smothered covered capped
You think that looks like shit? Neck yourself, faggot.

IHOP>Denny's>Waffle House

Werfenhaus > McDonalds > Denny's > IHOP

I've never understood the Waffle House hype and have had plenty of friends who think it's the greatest thing ever and make it a big event to go out of their way to visit one. Mainly, I don't understand why their prices are so high. Waffle House could be ok if it was cheap food, but every time I'm dragged along to one I'm amazed at the prices. If I want to get some basic shit like a waffle, eggs, bacon and sausage, that's probably the little combo is talking about for fucking $9.

It's stupid. They charge like $3 for a single waffle. These fuckers have as little overhead as possible, so where are these prices coming from? I walk into a Waffle House and it looks like they've already done basically everything they can to cut their operating costs as low as possible, and I'm still paying this massive markup for flour, eggs and potatoes? I swear to God this shit is all hipsters trying to be authentic Southerners or some shit by hyping up how much they loooove Waffle House, because all the people I've known who made a big deal about it were on that spectrum.

lol poorfag

I never said I couldn't afford it, but why would I go to Waffle House when I could go to a locally owned diner and get a better meal for literally half the price? Waffle House has this cultural shit attached to it that seems utterly bizarre and I have yet to have anyone explain the appeal to me. Is it nostalgia? Is it idiots who don't know any better?

lol pleb

He is right. Waffle House is just a shitty diner that is always open, and it's not that cheap. IHOP/Denny's are not much more and better overall.

Now, Huddle House is just fucked. It's where you have to go when you get banned from WH or your town is so shit, it doesn't even rate for WH.

kek

>decent food
>decent prices
>bitchy waitstaff
>6/10

>>Tier 3: Waffle house no longer exists

Truly apocalyptic...

Smothered, covered, and chunked, or go the fuck home.

>doesn't know what the all-star breakfast is

Fucking idiot

>Prostitutes
>Bathroom for 10 minutes before guy comes in looking for them
>Coke

Probably the opposite

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=bct8stbZafI

I genuinely love them and their grand slam breakfast and find the dated diner decor to be comforting but I'm apparently one of very few

I remember my first time at the Waffle House..

It was 2005. I was in the parking lot of a Waffle House, it was about 5:00 in the morning. I was stroking my cock, while watching this cute girl give a man a tit job.

You and your friends are doing it wrong. You don't go to Waffle House for the food; you go for the 'shows' at 2:00 A.M. when there are drunks, drug addicts, and mentally ill people doing weird and/or crazy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPuU-CVWMx4

patty melt and chocolate chip waffle combo master race