Fuck me

Fuck me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Saffron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is he trying to eat it upside down? Does this man have extreme down syndrome?

Nothing better than shitty dramatic effect for the American viewing audience

Seeing him act like this is just depressing, especially when he makes burgers that big at his own restaurant.
Although not as depressing as him shilling WalMart beef for entire episodes of Master Chef.

he'd need an overbite to reach the top bun considering how big the patty is, so he flipped it

what is that retard doing

How does flipping it change the size of the burger?

we've had this thread before

it's even more cringy with that retarded music they put over it

Why doesn't he just take a bite off the meat sticking out with no bread?

This is like some retard going I CANT EAT THIS HOT DOG BECAUSE ITS SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN THE BUN AND I DONT WANT TO DEEPTHROAT IT TO TAKE A BITE

What's he up to this days?

Thank you for repeating the sentiment and adding nothing to the thread, redditor.

Probably being a NEET piece of shit living off his girlfriend

I actually feel bad for this dude, his dad basically bullied him out of half a million dollars and wasted on a shitty burger joint. Sure he was a literal fedora but I don't think he deserved what happened to him

He fired the head chef who literally was the only sane one in that restaurant because he hurt his beta fedora wearing faggot feefees. Fuck him.

>the salmon is fresh?
>chef goes to the market each morning
>so it's not caught to order? dear oh dear

his grandfather -en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Saffron

__'_ ___!

>how did you prepare this pulled pork?
>it's been slow cooked for six hours sir
>hours? fuck me

HOW MUCH IS IN THE BIN

MUGI PLEASES FACELESS BLACK MEN FOR STRAWBERRIES

WRONG

too overcooked

>NEET
>girlfriend
sounds like hes living the life desu

do you know what overbite means?

ramsays burgers aren't much smaller such a fag

That's actually how you supposed to eat a burger. You will see many older people doing just that.

Why are his burgers always so tall? Why can't non Americans make burgers?

Here's one from one of his restaurants. Looks much easier to bite into.

that burger is fucking raaaAAAAAAAWWWW

Same thing happens in USA. I think they mostly do it for the novelty factor, but most people who know a little more about food know that it's a poorly constructed sandwich that will be annoying to eat.

You'll see them being eaten a lot on some food shows where the host smashes it into his face for a bite then says "DID I GET ANY ON MUH FACE??? XD"

they don't do it for the novelty factor, they just use very generous amounts of everything and make a thick patty,

>feeling bad for perpetual losers
That guy will never do anything worthwhile. You learn as you try to help people that certain types are just a waste of oxygen

I feel bad for them because they are incapable of inprovement. Sort of like how i feel bad for the mentally handicapped.

>can't even fucking eat burgers

Neither will you, probably.

Gordon Ramsay: the only chef in the world who does not know how to eat

Yakkety Sax?

Its impossible to eat this bullshit with your hands
You have to use a knife and fork
inb4 some fat faggot comes at me saying HURR GET YA FACE IN THERE ; ) proud of being a fucking degen with sauces all over his face

these giant burgers are god damn stupid and you should all kys

>triggered by the size of another mans burger

kek

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell
I swear outside those dickered threads this board has the least original content of any board on this damn site.

I'm American and this webm brought about a sea of smugness to my soul.

upside down syndrome

Well if Dino Tendies isn't arrested by now or killed by crack-squaters we may have an upcoming set of threads; assuming he follows the 1 month 'aging' process.

Just smash and chomp.

Ewwww

To be fair, that patty is a disgrace

Just like you rekt