My girlfriend has a gluten/dairy allergy and so can't eat anything with those two things in it...

My girlfriend has a gluten/dairy allergy and so can't eat anything with those two things in it. She's been sick for a couple days so I want to make her something nice. Post your favorite gluten/dairy free recipes?

I'm new to this, so anything is appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo
straightupfood.com/blog/2015/11/17/sweet-potato-pecan-pie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dump her, she's has several glaring genetic defects, who knows how many more will show up in your offspring.

Ask to see a diagnosis.

If she's not diagnosed with Celiac Disease, she's full of shit, and is a hippy hipster who does retarded shit like detox cleanse

I seriously doubt she does. It's the new fad.

Is everyone on this board autistic?

This is my first time posting here, but I'm already beginning to think so

Do not associate with picky eaters.

Are you on this board?

For me, it's the McChicken

If you boil gluten/dairy enough the bad stuff that affects people with gluten/dairy allergies goes away, my doc told me this.

Yes

How would you go about boiling things that have gluten/diary stuff?

Why are you even here reddit?
You dont like it here, and nobody wants you here

youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo

desu if she can't eat real bread it'd probably be kinder to ask the doctor to put her down.

You're asking this of a board literally only for posting anonymously about food.

1 c milk
1 c vital wheat gluten

Whisk until blended
Serve

thanks senpai i'll do that one

KEK, ill give you a serious answer user since im having a shit time myself >Thread I made. Answers: try flourless cake or dairyalt cheeses for cheesecake

Home made rye bread (with grain sprinkled on top of course). Hits the spot every time.

do not associate with the genetically damaged (or more likely, just picky eaters. Celiac disease is very rare)

Rye has gluten.

Gluten free seems to be the diagnosis of the day. That being said; I would suggest you find some non-gmo flour and try that first.
In the mean time use corn flour or rice flour

>My girlfriend has a gluten/dairy allergy
No she doesn't. Gluten allergies are a meme.

>non-gmo
that's just as much of a meme as gluten free

Why can't you eat them? She's the retard pretending to be allergic.

Thanks man

I do eat everything with diary and gluten, i'm just looking to make something special for her.

One sweet thing I really like is lemon bar. You could substitute in gluten-free baking flour for the crust, and you could substitute something like coconut oil for the butter that usually comes from these recipes.
I always find lemon to be a clean, invigorating flavor, which might be lovely since she's been sick. I've got odd taste tho. While it's always fun to surprise people, I'd ask her whether there's anything she'd like.

/thread

Sell her cunt to niggers.

Thanks man, she actually likes lemon stuff a bit, I'll ask her if she likes it without letting on im gonna make it.

Why don't we sell you instead?

If gluten doesn't make her shit blood, anything vegan that isn't wheat or barley should be okay.

Fall is pecan season, so you could make this:

straightupfood.com/blog/2015/11/17/sweet-potato-pecan-pie/

Maybe with some okinawan sweet potatoes and ceylon cinnamon you can get at the same store.

You're an idiot. It's fun to pretend that there's no correlation between the spike in food allergies, adhd, autism, etc. and the advent of GMO's and the wholesale scorched earth drenching produce in herbicides and pesticides. Unfortunately, the correlation is real and the fools that don't believe it will be waiting for compensation until they die, just like the victims of agent orange.

Does she like her shit pussy getting rammed with big fat nigger rod you fuckin' mong?

I think I could make this one, thanks user

correlation =/= causality

Hi, monsanto!

Look up torta caprese. You can make it chocolate or lemon. Just needs almond meal, sugar, eggs, and butter and then chocolate or white chocolate + lemon

I'll look it up, thanks!

>I want to make her something nice
Then go out and buy her some expensive chocolate and flowers.
Good girls loves shit like that. Something that they actually want in combination with something that shows that you try.

Or you can cook up some shit and she can hate you for forcing her to pretend it's nice.

just boil that butter man

You can make peanut butter cookies with just peanut butter, sugar, and egg... though I do not know the ratio

Since other anons are dicks i can reccomend you a pretty nice and simple meal. Its vegan and gluten/lactose free.
First wash millet around little bit less than 2 cups and wash it 2-3 in boiliing water. Then cook it in squeezed apple juice (100% apples no sweeteners obvoiusly). To the juisce add some estragon thyme, fresh mint, salt and pepper. Now cook it till millet absorbs all the juice (use around 400 ml juice for 2 cups). For the side take raddish, young carrots, brussels, slice them in half. Put some olive oil on hot pan then add some sugar (1 tbs maybe 2) and throw them on the pan when sugar starts getting melty. Salt, pepper, some hebrs on tp of it. Now fry till the veggie get carmelised flip them around and pour rest of the juice you have in bottle into the pan. Now leave untill juice gets reduced.
Very easy and very healthy meal i eat ofthen with my girlfriend. You can also replace millet with oatmeal and get rid of brussels and you have delicious breakfast.

you can also play around with vegetable combination since the dish mostly rely on the flavour of those vegetables (so its important to use very good quality veg). It also goes great with chicory, pecan nuts, raddish, fried broccoli and turnip cabbage. In this case i also reccomend playing around with different herbs mixes.

give her a glass of water

Here's a good flapjack recipe.

10 dates
1:1 ratio of almond and peanut butter (2-3 tablespoons each)
coconut flakes
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
squeeze some maple syrup or some honey
salt to taste

Blend all that up and adjust for taste, then mix with oats and spread into a baking tray. Cook for half an hour on 350 degrees, or to whatever you feel like.

Estragon es "tarragon" en inglés