What do you think of this gyro, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this gyro, Veeky Forums?

Looks more like a chalupa than a gyro. Looks tasty but frustrating to eat as is...way to much filling. That's enough for 2 gyros.

>gyro
>chicken
uh no

That's a souvlaki my dude

would eat

Looks overstuffed as fuck, can you even fold that thing up? Also the vegetables look weird as hell, why do the peppers taper down to paper thin on one end? Iceberg lettuce could be omitted tbdesu.
Also, as someone else pointed out, chicken is inferior for gyros, ground lamb and/or beef is superior.

Yiros

Why is there so much shit on it? Also, why is it made from chicken? A gyro is lamb.

Anything on a gyro besides tzatziki is a waste.

>lamb
Pork.

>Pork

Are you objectively retarded?

Greek gyros are made from lamb. You know, the staple meat of mediterranean cuisine?

Whatever rehydrated greasy bullshit "gen-you-ine JiROH platter" you get at the local dinner is not a gyro. Sorry user.

Don't go in Greece and spread this.

And gyro is just stolen Turk cuisine. Fucking yanks are brainwashed by jews. I hate muzzies as much as the next but the greeks are just greedy little thiefs.

And a burger can't be a burger unless it's beef? Turkey burgers don't exist?

Get a clue, morons.

Overstuffed, you're supposed to wrap a gyro

It will never achieve balance when spinning, to look sided

iT IS IN A PITA BREAD MORAN, GET A CLUE.

You could eat it like you're supposed to, if you didn't mind getting your fingers dirty Which you shouldn't. This isn't gourmet food.

Mofo, I don't even wash my hands after wiping my ass. I will go face first and get busy with that.

Looks like you took two or three gyros worth of filling and dumped it all on a single pita. How the fuck are you supposed to even pick that up?

What a pretentious plate.

A turkey burger is a turkey burger. Hence the turkey part. It isn't an actual burger like trans girls aren't actual girls.

You're not wrong but you sound like a faggot.

He is wrong. The most common type of gyro is made out of pork.

It's way overstuffed and the tomatoes are fucked up.

a top tier drunk/hungover food

Who gets a kebab when they are hungover?

I don't.
I get it while I'm still drunk so it's there on the table when I wake up.
Or if it's a shorter walk; a bag of ten McDonald's cheeseburgers with nothing else.

why do you use a name? I think you would prefer reddit to Veeky Forums. Please leave.

You litterally proved my point in your post, retard.

A BURGER is a BURGER

A TURKEY burger is a TURKEY burger, just like a gyro is a gyro and a CHICKEN gyro is a CHICKEN gyro, hence the need for qualifiers.

You sound too young to be posting on Veeky Forums

You sound like you have no idea how to properly speak.

Was I being rude?

wAs I bEiNg RuDe??

someone somewhere wrote then posted this, the world is a magical place.

>chicken gyro

Of course turkey burgers exist, and like the chicken gyro, everyone will think you're a faggot for eating one.

literally this

Over flowing. You'll never fold that, it's way too much food.

It's perfectly possible if you don't mind getting a palm dirty.

No it actually isn't. You might get it semi-folded, but after that it'll just spill everywhere and the pita will probably start tearing along the bottom.
Pic related is how a gyro should look when folded. If you have a mountain of ingredients in it you simply cannot fold it all the way.

Who the fuck picks up their doner kebab? You wat it with utensils then leave enough to use to sandwich between the pitta.

I think it looks like it's pronounced yee-roh

Gyro =/= doner
Fuck off, ahmed.

It's called HAMburger for a reason dumbass

I have no idea where you got the notion that lamb is "the staple meat of Mediterranean cuisine", but you are sorely mistaken. Gyros is pork. Doner is lamb.

t. denbts

Its a god damn shame those shitty gyros are what took a foothold in America. Lamb is objectively inferior to beef and chicken doners, and its nice actually having an option for what kind of sauce you want with your doner.

Good luck rolling that you dumb fuck

Gyros are fucking great, you can fuck off back to Germanistan if you want your roachkebab.

too much pita

One time I was at a gyro place and I heard one customer said hee-ro and another say jy-ro.

>One option is better than many

Nazi

Maybe its a european thing. Pretty common in Denmark at least.

Why is the filling not IN the bread though?