Al/ck/ shitty music edition

Are you listening to early 00's shitty music yet? edition

come on in and chat

client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#al/ck/&server=irc.rizon.net

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgYSM91vJko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, I'm watching some vintage trailer park boys

Drinking isn't what it's cracked up to be after a few weeks off desu.

Also I found that ~75% of my anxiety is drink related.

After drinking daily for 10 years and tapering down, I have to agree with you.

That's a lot of beer, user! Throwing a party this weekend?

>y-yeah it should be pretty fun

Did you get the 'life is really fucking easy' ecstasy as well when not dealing with hangovers and withdrawal and drunken texts et cetera anymore?

It was such a relief for me. Just opening your eyes in the morning and not having an immediate problem. Severely underrated.

Help I'm at a gnomes put bar drunk and the owners girlfriend is givin me rree beer and I'm fugged

I have the entire week off next week for the first time since I can't even remember
I am going to do absolutely nothing besides get drunk play games eat shitty food and take a huge chunk out of my anime backlog. I might not even keep my phone on. I cant wait I need this so bad

After using my flask so much I've kinda got used to always drinking out of it, I prefer it over a glass now. I probably look autistic as fuck but luckily I drink alone

not him, but I had four weeks sober in june and it was amazing. I didn't dread waking up in the morning. for some reason I decided to drink again. I went a week before drinking a second time, then five days, then a couple days, and I'm back to every night. Sobriety is fucking amazing, i really need to do it again.\

when I was sober I had a lot of internalized anger but it was directed outward instead of inward. Such a relief to hate other people instead of yourself

Do you anons have alcoholism in your family?

>buy handle of vodka and two 6 packs
>looks like you're ready to have fun!
>y-yeah

I'm more about the 90s music.

I've stopped drinking Sunday-Thursday (mostly) and the thing I miss most is not having and sharing that feeling on a weekday morning with other people. It's not the same on a weekend, not least because I got too drunk to even be in that state.

>glass her
>leave with my vodka without paying
Nothin personnell...bitch

>mfw the cashiers never even bother saying shit like this to me because I already have the appearance of a disheveled alcoholic when I go to the store

I have alcoholism in my town. Nearly every teenager drinks heavily on the streets, nearly everyone has a relative and/or a close friend with a relative who has died of complications with alcoholism either while still a drunk or later in life.

I moved away from my town and turned light drinking friends into heavy drinking friends.

You lucky mother fucker. God bless. Also
>tfw no Kobayashi gf to get drunk with

I too am just a shell of my former self, but I guess I still look normie enough to go undetected. Sometimes

yeah, nothing too serious though. I haven't had any family members die from it or anything but everyone in my family drinks and some of them do it a lot. My dad's side of the family are big drinkers and they're the best people ever

My liquor store owner always says "stressful day at the office, huh?" I wish he wouldn't. He knows I'm using it to cope.

>duuuude my life is so shit because I drink
>I'm not gonna stop tho lmao
>let's all tell how hard our life is because of alcohol, gonna be sick xD

both drug abuse, prescription and non prescription, and alcoholism are pretty rampant in my family but I'd say i'm one of the most normal out of the bunch. like yeah i have a drinking problem but I take breaks that last anywhere from a month to half a year all the time with no problems

My hangovers have transitioned from stomach and headaches to full blown anxiety. Tight muscles, trembling voice, dizziness.

It's horrible

I wish Peaches was my mom

youtube.com/watch?v=DgYSM91vJko

Agreed about the anxiety. Two days drinking gives me anxiety so bad I can't sleep. Five days makes me think I need to go to hospital to get my heart rhythm checked.