Pomegranate is so disappointing

Pomegranate is so disappointing.

No, you're just a fucking faggot.

I don't know why people bother with pomegranates. so much BS for such a mediocre bit of liquidy fruit pods

Pomegranate is beyond amaziing. I wish it wasn't so expensive

Hipster white people think it's exotic. They buy it and pretend to like it to seem worldly.

I could open one into easily consumable parts in 10 seconds. It isn't that hard, and it's miles better than any other fruit

Pomegranate is just an insideout corncob that has cranberry kernels.

You're not fooling anyone with the race baiting, /pol/

I like the flavor. I don't like how it stains everything. It's like beets in that sense.

Find me one picture on the internet of a black person eating pomegranate. I'll wait.

Kinda besides the point, but here you go

/pol/tards are too easy to btfo. You guys need to pick on tards your own size.

The Pomegranate is the Tardis of Fruit.

So fedora tipping garbage?

I've never really been too impressed by Pomegranates. Yeah, sure they taste pretty good, but I don't really care about the flavor enough to go out and buy them. Perhaps if they're right next to other stuff I'm buying or I walk right past them I'll grab one, but that's it.

I dunno, I feel like it's getting excited about apples. Yeah, apples are good, but they're not THAT good.

WOKE

Pomegranate molasses however are a god tier ingredient.

I like the flavor but was always put off by having to get at those delicious little seeds within. Then I worked at a bar where another bartender brought a couple in to experiment with. He cut them in half and used pic related to juice them. Much to my surprise most of the juice came right out super easily. They seem to have their own irrigation system.
If you have any lever juicer give it a shot and make cocktails or syrups

I'm fucking pissed off at my local grocery store. I want to eat pomegranate seeds with my yogurt in the morning. I went to the store to get a pomegranate. Picked the best looking one from a mediocre selection. Went home and cut it open an hour later. The entire fucking thing was brown inside. I don't mean the flesh was brown but the seeds were okay - EVERYTHING was brown.

Threw the shit out. Went back to the store a few days later. Got another pomegranate - again, the best looking one from a mediocre selection. Went home, cut it open. BROWN EVERYTHING.

I'm fucking angry. Isn't Fall supposed to be when pomegranates are in season? And not only is the selection at this store shit to begin with but even the best ones of the bunch are rotting on the shelf. And I'm going to a big multi-state chain store too. I don't know what the fuck their deal is.

i enjoy it but more often than not i get the ones with seeds which are fucking impossible to eat

derp i mean pits in the seeds. like trying to eat a grape where the grape seeds are the size of a marble. i'd much rather eat seedless if i can

A buddy of mine once made salad with pomegranate, was great.