This is gonna be good

This is gonna be good.

What's wrong with your thumb?

thats his toe

Poverty / 10. Think about your life choices as you eat this.

interesting choice of bed sheets.

Fuck these guys. That looks goods, op.

What are the things in the box on the left, OP?

Floor-style 'za looks good though

Alright let's get this out of the way
>ripped up mattress with no sheets
>big wooden board on the bed for a table
>burnt and shitty looking bread sticks
>shitty, unevenly cooked pizza slathered in hot sauce
>sippy cup of mountain dew
>diseased toe in picture
Where did your life go so wrong?

That pizza looks supremely disappointing

fucking delicious. i was just sitting here laughing to your comments and devouring the food.

I took the redpill

I'm disgusted. You ate all of that food by yourself?

I will never understand people who get pizza AND breadsticks: like, they're already there attached to your pizza, lardass

Wow that's a lot of food! Are you have friends over?

O-Oh

>This is gonna be good.
That's not what your butthole is going to be saying after you eat all that nasty shit

this

get tendies or wings next time

>30 mins
Pace yourself, dude.

Looks like my life when I got flush with cash on weekends at uni. I'd eat like a pig after I starved for 3 days. I appreciate the fact that he didn't show his collection of piss jugs, though. That was always a kind of a private thing.

ur addicted to fat, get help man..

depressing/10

I like how you put the grease soaked box directly on your bed because it won't even make it shittier than it already is

Are American pizzas like double the calories of regular pizzas? Otherwise, you guys must be really short.

I fail to see the correlation between height and the calories of pizza.

Short people need fewer calories. Seriously, if a large pizza is too much for someone, they're either really short or really sedentary.

Veeky Forums- fast food and depression

A large pizza and an order of bread sticks and a large mountain dew is FUCKTON of calories. Unless you're an olympic swimmer that's a huge meal for anyone.

>Full sugar soda.

Christ, why not just eat granulated sugar by the spoonful out the bag?

Post the giant shit you'll end up taking.

large takeaway pizza is easily 200-250 kcals a slice, which is 2000-2500 kcals assuming 10 slices

large mountain dew would be like 400 kcals atleast and breadsticks probably like 500-600, more if garlic butter dips being used on breadsticks and/or pizza

So you're looking at 3000-3500 kcals excluding condiments, that is by far more than an average male would need to consume.

That is a fatass meal for one, or a filling meal for 2-3 very hungry people

i guess what im saying is, ur fat.

those breadsticks look like shit sprinkled with oregano.

30 mins difference
not bad

>eating in bed
i dont even care that you are a fat piece of shit, how the fuck can you eat in bed?

>2017
> Not eating all meals in bed with the lights off

It won't be good until you take that shitty-garlic flavoured liquid plastic in the corner there and toss it in the trash.

/thread

This is bait. OP put all that food somewhere else and took a pic. Show man tits or gtfo

how fat are you?

is that buffalo swirl from papa johns? I love that shit

>image
You got me~

op is a true epicurean

people acting as if its an abnormal amount of food to eat
im not fat and could smash this food down easy. pizza doesnt even look that big, idk what the fuck that shit is on the left though

>it's another "I'm not fat but this 4,000 calorie meal isn't that big I could eat it easily" post
You're either a big fat fuck or a bodybuilder if you can actually stomach that in one meal.

enjoy your die-uh-beat-us

Mate I'm only 5 11 and my job is very labour intensive and I eat like a fucking pig. I can easily finish off 2 pizzas and not gain much if anything because I'm not a lazy piece of shit. One pizza and some fucking bread things are not going to fill 3 normal hungry human beings up you fucking 5 4 'i only get up when I have to shit' ass.

no it's not
I do it myself, often, I'm guilty of it too, but it's never good.

Same but I'm 5'9". I finally gained 5 lbs.

You're in for a rude awakening after you turn 25.