Great Debate

In Arizona from work and while In-N-Out is good, Five Guys is the patrician choice

Five Guys is superior in every way. InO frys taste like cardboard

Five gays has better fries but in n out has the best food-to-cost ratio

yeah, cost is night and day. Five Guys is double

This is irrefutable.

five guys is the burger for guys who have never grilled in their life and think that’s what a real burger taste like. In-n-out wins for the freshness

Five Guys is offensively expensive for what it is, I also dislike their fries.
In-n-out is not bad.

have you tried their cajun fries?

I made the "animal sauce" myself

>1 part dijon mustard
>1 part ketchup
>2 parts mayonnaise
>minced dill pickle

WOAH, BURGER EXCELLENCE

Yeah, I prefer checkers for seasoned fries.
Give Guys' are kinda limp usually.

aren't there onions too?

Culvers

>comparing an expensive gourmet burger joint to an economic burger joint
different target customers

>comparing an expensive gourmet burger joint to an economic burger joint
>gourmet burger
pic related is what your burgers look like when you grow up and make your own food

Five Guys only exists around here, so it wins by default.

Culvers is top tier, but they are not the ONE. That title is for 5 Guys.

close enough

>grown up
>krabby patty

>Culvers
I kept hearing about Culver's on here
Looked at their website
Turns out they built one in my city
It is in the part of town where they keep building new cheep shit
I'm going to check it out next week

This is what I agree with as well. If given the choice I'd pick Five Guys but I recognize that In N Out has the better quality to price ratio.

Both are pig disgusting just like any American fast food burger. Go to your local burger shop faggot

five guys is the superior burger

I would pick In&Out over Five Guys most days simply because I'm cheap. Here's a more even comparison though
>Smashburger >Five Guys

>live in Arizona
>get In-and-Out, Five Guys, Whataburger, Habit Burger, Smashburger, Culver's
Is there a greater state in the union for fast food hamburger joints?

>if it's small and local it must be good!
Biggest meme ever

Which one do you prefer?

I suppose the board is called FOOD and cooking, I just wish there was more cooking. I guess I expect too much from a bunch of fat autists.

>tfw no culver's in motherfucking culver city

I think they're not comparable since they fit different price brackets
I think for the price five guys isnt even that good, and the fries taste like peanut sticks
Of the two, I like innout better, but I actually like shake shack the best

spbp

You yanks complain about price but in the UK a five guys burger and fries will run you £20 easy. Now remember that the pound is worth more than the dollar. It is ridiculous.

It's not called "animal sauce" you faggot.

>pink meat

Nigga, you seriously need to get laid.

If it means I have to eat raw ground beef, no thanks

you prefer to smoke a sausage then, you do you m8.

I'm afraid you lost me there, coach

Did I make a joke you fucking retard? Is my opinion something that amuses you? Are you actually trying to piss me off?

Whoa there, boss. No need to get angry. Maybe lay off the raw burgers, m8?

I suggest some anger management

I will not take advice from Beavis and Butthead. You morons are everything that is wrong with society and, god help me, I will beat your dysfunction out of you if you were here.

People like Five Guys ironically, right? I never understood why people would eat that gay shit.

Anyone who does anything ironically deserves to have their head jumped on.

H A B I T
way better than five guys. Everything they roll out like the fried chicken sandwich or Santa Barbara charburger is great.

five guys cost make its worthwhile. it keeps the low lives out, you can actually sit down and eat without having to look at human garbage.

I envy you yanks, to be so convinced of things when you have never left your own country. Child like glee.

Im allergic to peanuts so in n out.

>allergic
How does it feel to be a genetic weakling? You are a mistake and I would end you if you were near.

I live in arcadia.

innout, i just like the economy of ingredients they use. I thnk it's perfect. 5 guys is still great though, more expensive and allow for way customization but there's something to be said bout innout simplicity. it's perfect.

i thought krabbie patties had crab in them

burgers are foreign cuisine to you Muslims. they are pleb food here

In n out has better burgers but both places fries are absolute dogshit.

Smashburger >> Culvers > Shake Shack> in n out > 5 guys

Fudruckers beats the shit out of Five Guys as far as a """"gourmet"""" burger goes and pretty much any fast food joint is cheaper than Five Guys so I never have a reason touch the place.

Habit > Fatburger > In n Out > Smashburger > Five Guys

Five Guys is garbage. Pay $20 for a burger that tastes like ground beef from Publix grilled on a shitty gas grill by your dad on Labor Day. No thanks.

I'll stick to my fresh Double Double that is perfection.

>eats fast food burgers
>feels he has the right to be an elitist
Lmaoing @ you

>buttfuckers

you're mom

5guys is like my last burger choice. LOL

Lobbys was good. Is it still around? I noticed the place is gone from southern and mcclintock.

Only poor "people" and brainless pot smoking californians who've never left their minority infested state choose in-n-out over Five Guys.

I just go there for the burgers

Don't have to be poor to realize paying $15 for a sloppy cheeseburger, fries and a drink (2500 calories btw) is retarded

If they do then Mr. Krabs has some explaining to do.

You're retarded and poor if you don't just go to an actual restaurant instead of spending $15+ on a shitty pressed burger and grease-soaked fries

Let me guess. Youre going to buy an iPhone X arent you?

Ipso fatso

In conclusion

If your city doesn't have a better burger for five guys money you live in the middle of nowhere.

>2500 calories btw
Faggot. Remove yourself from the gene pool.
Not what the thread is about, retard.

Look at all these disgusting queer californian retards who can't stay on topic. Do you really think they have relevant opinions on anything? Wrong.

Meanie gb2 pol/b

Take the off-topic posters with you.

Ps- I'm the ipso fatso post

>reddit spacing
Off my site, thanks.

You needn't assume the worst , baby.

I'm just speaking slowly for you

>I'm learning disabled for you
I don't buy it.

858 reporting in

In north Scottsdale they're like 3 blocks away from each other.

I prefer In n out, everytime i get 5 guys its super greasy and unappetizing both of their fries arent very great but you get a ton with five guys

in-n-out burgers are only good if you ask them to prepare it "animal style", which means they give you extra sauce, they fry your patty in mustard, and they give you grilled onions

>his majesty prefers five guys
Not surprised desu

>InO frys taste like cardboard
top pleb
5guys burgers are bland as all hell and their fries are mushy
get InO fries "well done" and think about how wrong you were

I might like Five Guys more if I didn't need to take out a second mortgage to afford a medium sized meal from there.

>long awaited local burger shop finally opens
>$16 burgers
>fails hard

Is that the nasty patty?

I've only been to Five Guys once, but my local In-N-Out was far better than my local five guys. Maybe In-N-Out isn't as great the farther you get from California or something

Five Guys is a cancer. Keep that shut out of Europe.
So much good food on this planet and we get this. Starting to doubt if capitalismreally works