Go to the asian store

>go to the asian store
>big coke is $1.28
>small coke is $1.48

are chinks the original jews?

Your point? A 2 liter of Coke is cheaper than a 20 oz bottle in almost every store. You're paying for the convenience of not carrying around a huge container.

your paying for the child labour idiot

>your
>labour
You should pay for some fucking English lessons, dumbass.

>not spelling it with a 'u'

do Americans really do this?

>go to American store
>2 liter of coke is $1.25
>14 oz of coke is $1.50
wtf????

ok lefty :)

>buying anything at chink-e-mart that isn't trendy youtube candy kits & spicy ramen.

>more for less is a jew tactic
wat

dou Americauns really dou this?

>not getting super cheap short ribs, chicken wings, beef tongue, etc at the Asian store

>Water is free
>can buy giant box of sugar for a dollar

You can make your own 12 pack of diabetes water

it's funny that you mention ramen, since I was about to say, when the fuck did it become okay to charge $4.69 for a bowl of instant ramen?

That's the price for gullible white people. All the asians know they aren't paying even half of that at the counter.

I wish, moved to the southern part of Louisiana and every Asian food store is just $5 ramen packs, overpriced teriyaki sauce, and shitty knock off handbags. They don't even have a refrigerated section.

>not haggling with anyone that isnt white
Its like you are a bigot and don't respect their culture or something

That's rough. There's a decent Korean population here so there's a pretty nicely sized H Mart. They even bought the place next to it and knocked out the walls and pretty much doubled the size of the store.
They've got a dedicated aisle of like 100 varieties of instant noodles.
Then there's the huge fresh seafood area, a large meat section, frozen food, etc. It's good shit and I genuinely feel bad for people who don't know such joys.

I swear phone posters should be gassed

are the prices fair though?

Seriously, theres suspiciously cheap pork/duck at my local Chinese supermarket.

Bad example but yes, Chinks are often worse than kikes, and gooks aren't far behind.

The instant noodles are about the same price as any other store, the meat and seafood is very cheap. Plus it has shit you literally can't find elsewhere.

Congrats on paying for actual sugar instead of corn syrup.