Webm Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfwm9CY5dao
youtu.be/XMqvMaXnzKc?t=516
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the lady with the nails making enchilada slop.

Sure, I got one mate.

Got you covered.

Fucking knew it

people always make stupid assumptions about this webm.
those are feral hogs which are an incredibly destructive pest species in the US, especially throughout the south from coast to coast, and the trap is called a boarbuster

trappin' bacon yee haw!

does anyone have the webm of the big mac being made into weird ice cream

>webm thread
THAT'S A GIF
A FUCKING TUMBLR GIF

but it does look tasty.

>webm thread
THAT'S A JPEG
A FUCKING JPEG

but it does look fuckable.

Big laffs every tim

what the fuck is this movie?

Why am I getting horrible flashbacks of the Mouse Hunt from this?
youtube.com/watch?v=xfwm9CY5dao

This video always triggers me, because I'm sure I can taste it and I'm sure it tastes good.

wrg

When will they free their captive vampire from the light crucifix? What are their plans for him?

even though i love curry, about half is probably as far as i'd make it.

Why do people do this?
>haha come try eat this [obviously impossible shit]
>haha you can ""win"" lel hue x-D

I really like this enhanced version

I think it was called "Good bye Uncle Tom."
I also think it belongs on a different board.

It's 22 fucking pounds
I don't care what it is.
No one can eat that much food in one sitting

Joey chestnut is the highest ranked eater in the world so he was probably paid to try the challenge.

But I agree. It must be torture.

I feel like this is a recent trend, like within the last ten years or so. When I was a lad in college, many moons gone by, there was a local eatery that had a "eat this fuckhuge steak" challenge. And while it was a big steak, it was still a realistic amount of food for one human to consume.

Kek what

t.

why are all their penises so big

how does this make you feel Veeky Forums

would you eat his meat?

can't see why not

It was actually a requirement to get hired for the scene. There was literally a BBC inspection staff member. The reason is that it is intended to be more shocking to the audience.

What else would someone assume is going on?

>That one piglet that makes a break for it and has the trap land on its neck

>jacklia child
how dare you. julia child has more cooking skill in her finger than jack could ever have.

It's true. Hell the show Man Vs. Food was all about tackling eating challenges even the biggest of those was never larger than 6 or 7 pounds.

I miss Adam Richman, he was max comfy.

He's an overrated insufferable twat who doesn't know shit about cooking.

Veeky Forums tier social media rants aren't very comfy

If you watch with sound starting around 8:00, she demonstrates first how to cut potatoes for french fries with a knife. This is the difference between Julia and Jack: JC actually went to culinary school and knew what the fuck she was doing in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Jack is willfully ignorant of proper techniques and methods.

She even says "I think the knife is much easier than that" because the whole point is that those stupid gadgets are fucking worthless. A knife and some hand-eye coordination are always superior.

3/10 for making me respond

youtu.be/XMqvMaXnzKc?t=516

Is Alex Jones doing food reviews now?

Alex Jones lives exclusively on SUPER MALE VITALITY

yesss

could you be any more bitter

>He's an overrated insufferable twat
fair enough, his style is not for everyone. kind of like how Rick & Morty isn't appreciated by simpletons

>doesn't know shit about cooking
this is demonstrably false. you can see from his videos that he at least knows how to butcher and grill meat. Hence, he does at least know *something* about cooking. Why do you over-exaggerate like that? All it does is destroy your credibility by instantly revealing how irrational your hatred is.

Face it, you are pic related

Fuck this, im fucking done

>kind of like how Rick & Morty isn't appreciated by simpletons

classic argument escalation tactics

>triggered by toast

is this really how fragile your toxic masculinity is? I've seen literal snowflakes stand up to more. Oh well, enjoy your safe space, cupcake.

that's not toast, you fedora tipping ass whipe

>>that's not toast

>0:04 into video
>"VEGAN BOILED EGG ON AVOCADO TOAST"

how is toast not toast? the recipe literally says "toast" and calls for plating the fake eggs on toast with mashed avocado spread. Are you touched in the head or something?

>how is toast not toast?

if it's vegan boiled egg on avocado toast, it's not toast.

obvious bait

>that's not toast

how are you this retarded yet still able to post on Veeky Forums?

how is my post bait? the other guy said that this webm:

was not toast, despite the obvious fact that it is a recipe for fake eggs over avocado toast. there's no bait here, I was just proving a triggered manchild wrong. Why does that make you so mad?

Ok, got ya buddy.
Wanna have my recipe for vegan BBQ bacon?

1. Mix cum, salt and pepper in a bowl
2. leave it out in the sun to dry
DONE!

It's vegan BBQ bacon because I say so

If it was just one we would have known she's a pro

>using gnu/linux mint

You seem to be the retarded one.

You could have a house, but you chose this

what?! i remember watching that clip some years ago, i didnt know what it was from, but i was disgusted, thanks for the source i guess

Does anyone have the full webm? Only the shitty short one gets posted now for some reason.

Are you thinking of this? I don't think I've seen a longer version of that first one.

>The sticker's still on
Gets me every time.

It's not "gnu/linux mint" it's just Linux Mint. They stopped using those date GNU tools a long time ago. And it runs just fine on my computer. I've literally never had a since I installed Mint.

Gee I'm so glad it takes 15 minutes to get every single drink.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

what the actual fuck are you talking about? the recipe we were discussing literally says to plate the fake egg over toast. It doesn't say to mix up some powdered toast or to take some pine nuts and grind them into a toast substitute, it just says "serve over avocado toast."

You do understand that "avocado toast" is just a piece of toasted bread (aka toast) with avocado on top of it, right? Is this the source of confusion for you? Did your retarded mind make you think that avocado toast was a bread substitute made from avocados and then toasted? You really need to get out of the gene pool, gramps.

but its not vegan tho

>you could have a house

I do have have a house. I bought it with a VA loan and had to pay literally 0 dollars at closing for it. Best investment I ever made. Every weekend, the wife and I start the morning with artisan coffee and avocado toast, just to spite you bitter, old fuckwits. How does that make you feel, old man?

> a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components

it's not 2007 anymore. That outdated code has been replaced in nearly every distro with a sizeable user base. This is why reasonable people have dropped the pretentious "GNU plus Linux" self-aggrandizing bullshit. It just doesn't make sense anymore. It would be like Microsoft calling is "DOS/Windows" or Apple calling their OS "Xerox/Mac"

Mr. Cold Hands

Recipes on Veeky Forums level.

>kind of like how Rick & Morty isn't appreciated by simpletons

this what made your bait fail, try less hard next time

Blacks have bigger flaccid penises because they evolved in warm climates, whereas whites have relatively small flaccid penises to conserve body heat (more bloodflow means more heat loss)

kill yourself please

>hurhru that'll be $3000 XDD im so original!

wtf i hate ice cubes now

That's at the very least two sglugies

>adds a shit ton of milk
>adds a second shit ton of slightly different milk
>adds one tiny pat of butter

what's the point of the butter? with all the fat and water already added from the two milk products, how is that comparatively tiny pat of butter making any difference?

also, why is there no seasoning added? is this food intended for children or the elderly or something? there's no salt, spice, herbs, or anything else added. it's just plain, bland, pleb-tier pasta and crappily made cheese "sauce"

please explain

I recognize that Julia is great, but holy shit her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

cheese has salt and flavour
butter makes the cheese melt better

>wanting to throw a herbs and seasoning into a mac & cheese perfection
>doesn't appreciate the authenticity and purity of mixing the right amounts of dairy products to give it the perfect balance of subtle flavors.
You may think you have good taste, but you are still far away from flavor enlightenment.

Probably just has slightly different flavor.

>cheese has salt and flavour

no shit, Sherlock, but that flavor is getting dissolved into a literal gallon of bland-ass milk products. Nothing is added to compensate for the dilution of flavor, meaning the resulting end product will be bland, flat, and flavorless.

Even the most basic gratin adds nutmeg, pepper, and other flavors to make it better. Git gud, flyover fag.

Man, that's pretty cool.

RUSSIAN shots