>can no longer get delicious korean fried chicken

Now what do i do?

Make it at home. It's easy as fuck.

Cook bird twiced. (x2)

OK

>bakery
>fried chicken

What the fuck.

Maangchi has Korean wing/sauce recipes. Made some of them and my family loved it. Give them a shot!

Lol this. You sure that was chicken and not rodents fattened on bread crumbs?

NOTHING deep fried is easy as fuck at home. It stinks the whole place up like a fast food kitchen.

Is that supposed to be evidence that it isn't easy?

deep frying is more work and time commitment than oven baking or pan frying - in addition to using a ton of oil that you'll likely just throw away after unless you fry all the time, which most people don't

How is it more work?

Can you describe the difference between korean fried chicken and Murican fried chicken.

Gee, I don't know, maybe all the preparation and cleanup? Deep frying isn't solely about the action of dropping a piece of meat into a pot.

Why is a bakery selling fried chicken?

>maybe all the preparation and cleanup?
>pour oil into pot
>heat pot
>pour oil out of pot
>clean pot

WOW so much more work than pan frying

And just where, exactly, are you pouring out gallons of used oil? Your fucking sink?

>Allow to cool
>Pour into coffee can or directly into trash.

not to mention that shit splatters everywhere and makes a fucking mess as well as making the house smell like hot oil for days

>not unlike your Mom...

>gallons

You don't actually deep fry anything, do you?

I do. You're also not supposed to throw out your deep frying oil very often so the whole premise is kinda fucked.

if you're filtering and storing your used oil then you're adding a ton of additional steps and cleanup, so your argument that it's easy is still fucked

You're an absolute retard. There is no question that deep frying is more work/mess than standard cooking techniques. Even if you want to argue that it isn't difficult or a pain, other cooking techniques will be even less of a pain.

Just fry it in about 2 inches of oil in a cast iron pan. Less oil used, pretty much the same result as well.
The flavor of Korean fried chicken is all from the sauce used anyway, so unless you can't get the ingredients for that anywhere near you then it shouldn't be a problem at all.
Hell, I make Korean chicken wings in the oven and it turns out just fucking fine, quit being a little baby bitch.

ITT: no one who owns an enameled cast iron dutch oven

i don't have kids, so i can just put the lid on after frying and leave it on the stove until next time. just strain out the garbage and you're done. i only replace the oil after cooking tofu.

>Filtering and cleaning
I'm not the user who said it was easy, but IF you are deep frying on a near daily basis there's really no reason to take the oil out at all until it gets really dirty. Oil actually works best with a couple of fries under it's belt

HOW IT MORK WORK? TELL