Fml

gr8 scott! theres some dickered guy cooking shit on my anime forum, ALERT THE AUTHORITIES

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >pre-spoopy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cNPyW1bwb8E
youtu.be/a2YzAZHdCh4
youtu.be/yfP7qK0khuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no pls

heres a banh mi on a torta bun with crusty parm taters i made the other day, because god forbid i eat something and not post it to the internet

cleaning kitchen will start shortly

1 more, brb

youtu.be/cNPyW1bwb8E

aw yiss

:) m8 im so redy for cold weather gonna be so comfy

ok, so i got me a shoulder roast cut of beef here, it was like half the price of a desirable roast, challenge accepted

Evan Williams and orange soda? Truly we are brothers from different mothers.

lol, i raise you a 99proof root beer

choppin some onion and carrots, gonna shoot for a good cozy pot roast

recipes be like 'use oil', naw son

youtu.be/a2YzAZHdCh4

Shank, you say, OP? My dear boy, you've arrived in a mystical land of beefy rich awesomeness. Congrats. We're glad to have you with us.

threw it in muh trusty crockpot, some stock and garlic and shit

lol, my thinking is that the marrow and shit in the bone will make the gravy at least 420% danker, if my calculations are correct

only thing I'd add is tiny potatoes

i do mash for nostalgic reasons

Fair enough

Why you make containment thread for the only content on here that's good

I would browned that a lot harder but I can't honestly say it doesn't still look good.

Would you rather have to hunt around for that content all over the board?

Yeah it's so I don't get carried away and shit this whole board up, but I like all OC threads, I encourage people to make a thread with some content, most people ain't feelin that tho and this thread can harvest some of that otherwise wasted OC, most of which is very good shit

So it's impossible to know when that roast will be done so I caught a burger and a 'rito

ya shoulda had skillet hotter

this thing looks good gonna give her like 3 or 5 more hours, might take a nap with a bunch of cats

looks good, what's in the burrito?

Never been to Sonic but now that I don't live in the states anymore I won't have a chance to.
>tfw no 64oz PBR

shits looking dank

AC broke while i was napping so i put this on warm and tried to sleep through the hottest part of the day, bout ready to resume

Guess we're having pretty much the same thing today.

lol prob egg and sausage i dont even remember

noice, no idea how well those stoves work but hot damn that looks easy to clean, dig that splash guard too

dont threaten patti like that you monster

i have updated that Patti for you m8

Patti making it rain

Went out to Rapid City a couple weeks ago to take my mom to a Bonnie Raitt concert. In addition to being the youngest person at the concert and seeing more cows than I ever knew existed, I also ate some pretty decent food.

We ate dinner at Firehouse Brewing Company. My burger was excellent, but the beer was sub par (Semper Fi APA was what I drank). Breakfast was at Tally's Silver Spoon. The food was disappointing, but they were super busy at the time. I'd be willing to bet they can do way better. However they do make a DAMN FINE cup of coffee.

By far the best thing I had on the trip was the truffles from Chubby Chipmunk. My mom was almost as excited for these truffles as she was for the concert, which is saying a lot because she fucking loves Bonnie Raitt. I had my doubts, but after tasting these truffles I have to say they're amazing. If you're ever in Rapid City (or Deadwood), I highly recommend getting some of these truffles. Pic is of the key lime truffle, which wasn't quite as good as their chocolate offerings but still tasty.

Yesterday was payday and I had a pretty rough week of it so I figured tonight I would treat myself.
Thought about going out to a steakhouse but then I realized I could cook a better steak myself for half the cost.

forgot image

Taters in the oven

thats a fat cat

Time to fry 'er up

Aaaand it's done.

Money shot

good lookin steak m8

gonna make some garlic mash

garlic is life

I have that same oven but I've only ever used it for toast.

How do you do taters in it?

An hour on 450. For bigger taters I do an hour and a half. Works really good and I don't have to heat up the oven.

Hi Patti! She's my favorite cooking cat :^)

k got this in the oven to stay warm

tossin round some mean green beans and bacon

she is bulking

:)

strained all the juices and its thickening up nicely

was comfy as fuck famalam

might do some desert later well see

perfect doneness, nice

10s 10s 10s 20s on yo Patti bitch.

Made some date bars for my mom and a 100% whole wheat loaf for the week's sandwiches.

homemade pudding cause the box stuff is full of salt for some reason

didn't get as solid but still enjoyed, maybe ill use geletin next time

got some beef chop suey but everytime I get something that isn't exclusivley meat like ribs/sweet sour chicken/ general tso they skimp on the meat and load me up with onions

woops

looks good as fuck m8e

Made a Victorian sponge cake but my pans were bigger than the recipe so the layers are a bit thin and overdone. Still not bad for Sunday tea.

And a bonus kitter

That's a pretty cake.

And a cute kitter.

facepawm

m8 i feel like we are on the same diet, you make me want to make a gallon of nanner puddin with nilla wafers n shit and eat it in 20 minutes while watching the land before time, dem feels

that loaf lookin good fella

thx

this looks and sounds comfy as fuck, specially if tea is british for alcohol

makin some quick wings and gonna watch a show or something

That looks familiar...

you cake good

Haven't been in one of these threads for a while. How is pati?

About to get dickered and make some carbonara from scratch. Watch this space

this looks fucking scrumptious OP

Prepare for a dump of some stuff that I've made recently. I got this recipe from the Cooking Comically webtoon. I recommend reading it.

It was a bitch to drop the dough in the boiling water. Maybe, I'll add more flour to get a different consistency.

Used white cheddar, six ounces. Was pretty good. Going to try different cheeses and some other spices.

These were sour. Six lemons. Hand-squeezed with a cut on my hand, worth it.

This was a pain to make without an electric mixer. Had to use a pastry cutter to work butter and cream cheese into shape. Whisk would just get clogged. Very moist though.

I couche'ed these. Bought flour sack towels and it helped keep their form. The semolina used to coat bottom because I ran outta non-stick spray. I didn't like the taste really. Corn meal or something else next time. Getting better at baguettes though, imo.

These were the last batch. I coated them with olive oil before baking. They tasted the best out of any so far. For some reason, they get so squishy when wrapped up the next day, but if you reheat them in the oven they go back to being great.

Here we go lads. Negronis already made. Pasta dough is gonna get FLATTENED

First round of noodles cut

Starting the bacon (rashers here in the UK or whatever it's called)

KNEAD HO

CRANK HO
motion blur included

Moneyshot, now time to put it all together

Almost done

Missing a shot of adding the egg, touch of parm and pepper and we're done!

Not pictured: a few ingredients and white wine

Mirin' that carbonara. I only know the word "rashers" from fantasy novels.

What's that beverage?

Negroni

Equal parts:
gin
campari
sweet vermouth

stirred with ice, garnished with orange

OP hood rich. no wonder you can afford all those steak dinners. I thought meat was just cheaper for you because txfag.

lol it was rent money im actually poor

How hot/saucy do you like your wings?
What's your dip of choice?

>tfw no cute cat

Shit that pound cake looks good. I commend you for making it without an electric mixer. I have nowhere near the patience or arm strength for that.

they call her Lil Patti at the titty bar

>(or Deadwood)
is this the same Deadwood like the show Deadwood? that show was dank, also that candy looks good m8

shes still overweight but we chillin

thx m8 it was p good

looks interesting is it p much dumplings?

these look dank even tho im not huge on lemon/lime deserts

these all look very good i really need to get into baking more

noice, i dont think ive ever had fresh pasta is it much different from dried? i have a feeling it is

Im pretty easy desu i like the taste of Franks best on wings, if im lazy ill just douse them in franks, if Im feelin saucy ill kick it up a notch, this time i simmered some butter, franks, mashed a bit of my pickled garlic and threw in some local habenaro sauce in for some extra spice, i usually put the wings in a bowl and add the sauce and toss it a bit to get it mostly coated, i really dont like giant globs of sauce like BW3 does, I mainly like ranch thinned down with some buttermilk but i like blue cheese too

gonna shoenice this entire bottle of whisky then clean the kitchen a bit, this make some shramps

youtu.be/yfP7qK0khuQ

pumpkin sticky buns...look cool aye

looks bretty good tbqh

made a quick coleslaw, coleslaw haters need not apply

so i got ripped off by the tater merchant, i was blinded by cheap prices and now im small potatoes, oiled em up and threw on some meme salt and gonna pop em in the oven

tarter

Nice, love me some local hot sauce

Fresh pasta handles being al dente a lot better, has a really good texture and cooks fast and evenly. Really rich tasting in comparison as well.

was good but like 6 more shrimp would have been cool

mmm that lil gravy pool in the tater's.

Thanks. Wanna know something funny? I had surgery on my left arm (dominant) 7 weeks prior. Severe soreness and cramping afterwards.

Spaetzle are german noodles. Basically like a dumplings I'd drop in a soup.

People at work like when I bring baked goods in because I can't eat it all myself. I dunno what else to do with it.

Another fine plate OP. Should have a potluck at your house.

Look like hay bales sorta.

I used to work in a supermarket bakery. Those garlic bread loaves were just old, unsold italian loafs cut in half and spread with a bucket (like a paint bucket) of garlic spread. Such a pain in the ass to do.

Those potatoes look ace, kinda cute because they're small

carbonara guy again here, had an impromptu BBQ tonight with some roommates because it wasn't raining for once (UK)

We had some meat in the fridge and bought some more along with some other fresh veg and of course beer

"Mediterranean" spiced pork loins (tomato, garlic, basil, and black pepper) along with some fresh corn on the cob

Atmosphere shot

kebabs on

Made some burgers as well with some fresh chilis from the garden, basil, olive oil, garlic, and a bit of salt and pepper in the patties topped with good ol american cheese product (tm)

Why do your skrimps look like that OP? Do you split them or something? They're huge.