Does anyone eat fast food breakfast items?`

>24 hour breakfast
>Lunch items not for sale during breakfast hours (5am to 10:30am)

For what fucking purpose? Fast food breakfast is universally garbage and McDonald's is only passable in lunch form; who keeps shilling these shitty breakfast foods and not just having a 24 hour lunch menu?

No idea.
But stumbling home from the club at 6am I want a fucking bag of burgers not a pancakes.

Their breakfast items are the best they have to offer.

> Sandwiching a Mcgriddle between two Sausage Egg Mcmuffuns at three in the afternoon

This shit pisses me off. I drove up at 3:45 AM once, since it's the only 24 hour place in town, expecting to get a delicious McChicken. I was told that they weren't serving real food since they were "getting ready for breakfast" even though they serve breakfast all day. What's worse is that earlier I had asked and they said they stopped serving real food at 4:00 AM.

I think the breakfast items are higher margin so they try to get people to buy those whenever possible, even though they're a ripoff and taste like garbage.

>stumbling home from the club at 6am
>the club

The McGriddle eggs are ass and you know it.

Don't judge.
Me top left.

You might be right; I hadn't eaten McDonald's in years until getting some at 2am earlier this month because I'm awake at odd hours, but I'm returning to being a non-customer because they are the most insufferable breakfast shills.

Fries and mcchicken are the only things i eat from maccas. i cant even buy them when im coming home drunk

kek faggot

me in the middle

Whataburger does breakfast at night till noon I think, but lunch 24/7.

Doing it right.

Except that at Whataburger, the breakfast menu has the best item (Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit).

You just can't win.

Me on the far right in the green shirt and thin mustache. You can clearly see I'm a top.

>eurotrash
>shitskins and degenerates
inb4 gb2pol

Sausage egg McMuffins are all fucking good it’s hard to order anything else at McDonald’s.

Chicken McGriddle is God tier. Try it.

steak egg and cheese is my shit, the only reason I'd ever go there

shame its not on the all day bfast menu

the bagel I meant

yes it is

on the all day breakfast menu? No I've looked and its only the mcgriddle and biscuit sandwiches

just order it you faggot. I literally had one made for me at 2am this morning. It was a bacon bagel but yeah it should still apply

moron

That happened to me a while ago and I was so fucking annoyed. Is it that hard to put a patty on a grill?

Hoooooowdy user. Have you tried eating McDonald's fries cold? Do you expect them to keep those friers running all the time? The reason they serve breakfast is that they committed to 24 hours in most places, because of fuckshits like me who go out for food when normal people don't exist.

For the record, I only the potato triangle hashbrown things, but usually they'll sucker me into getting a shitty coffee as well.

faggot

Their coffee is stupid cheap and decent. I can pick up a $2 latte compared to the $4+ at every other coffee shop.

he means Sam's Club

Their sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin is pretty much the only reason I ever go to McDonald's. Also the occasional Filet-o-Fish. I don't much care for most of McDonald's menu, although maybe once a year I'll get a double quarter pounder. Their burgers are sad, and the chicken is fucking horrendous.