American Pizzas

Whenever i go on the internet i always see Americans saying: "wow i ate an entire pizza"
While to me it's not a big deal(assuming it's just for dinner and not a snack). So are American Pizzas really big or am i just fat?

You're a fat piece of shit posting at 3 am.
Me? I'm taking a shit because the dog woke me up to pee

It's 1PM on a saturday here

>not training your dog to piss before bed and hold it for 8 hours

Please don't breed.

American """"""""Pizza"""""""""" isn't Pizza at all.

t. Eyetalian

American """pizza""" is fucking gigantic.
They just don't like to admit it.

this is what italians tell themselves to feel special. Just like jew yorkers say their pizza is the best and go on about how you have to fold the pizza and all this stupid shit. pizza is junk food no matter what part of the world youre in, and being proud or protective of junk food is pathetic. deal with it.

In the process of kennel training him. Neck yourself
So where are you in yurop?

why are American pizzas floppy?
why are they only cheese and salami?
that's not a pizza.

Netherlands

It's pepperoni actually, and that's just the staple. Sausage, peppers, mushrooms, and onions are popular toppings too. And they are floppy because the dough is soft and our pizza is pretty huge.

All you have to do is google a US pizza chain, and compare the sizes.

Typically (in Canada, at least) a small is 8 inches in diameter, a medium is 10 or 12, and a large is 14. It can vary from place to place.

You might be fat, but it depends on the toppings too. If you're just getting vegetables, and a reasonable amount of cheese, it could be a lot worse.

I'm not obese, but definitely overweight, and when I want to eat my feelings, one of my go-tos is a personal pizza, and something called "garlic cheese strips", which is just a medium pizza brushed with garlic butter with a shitload of mozza/cheddar cheese on top. THAT shit is fat.

they're not supposed to be floppy, pizza isnt floppy
also cheese & salami =/= pizza, it's just cheese salami bread at that point. pizza has toppings.

actually real pizza isn't junk food

just proves it again, you have no clue about decent pizzas served in a nice pizzeria.

American pizzas are usually about 20 inches in diameter

Enriched bleached flour, sugar tomato sauce, and hydrogenated cheese.

Very healthy. I'm glad you paid $7 for your single slice in your upscale Pizzeria

>hydrogenated cheese
>sugar tomato
so you havent eaten a real pizza then

it's funny how it gets more obvious by every post

>pizza has toppings
if the cheese and pepperoni is on top of it, they're toppings
that is the definition of a topping, this is non-negotiable

durr muh pepperoni
it's a fucking vegetable not meat you retard pieces of uncultured shit

pepperoni is a variety of salami and has been recognized as such for almost a hundred years now, and not knowing that makes you an uncultured ignorant fuck
don't talk shit when you don't know shit

>pepperoni
>vegetable

Oh wow. Imagine being this abhorrently retarded.

well, "peperoni" is italian for red pepper, but he's still a fag for trying to make a piss-weak argument that pepperoni somehow isn't pepperoni

jesus fuck why are there so many shitty pizza threads on Veeky Forums