it's getting colder, and all the hamburger stands are closing :'(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhgnVB2Ob1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have you covered, friend.

>dutch cuisine

It's about as dutch as pizza.

>hamburger stands
Last I heard McDonalds was open year round.

Where the fuck do you live where there are hamburger stands?

Southern California. I should also mention that I live in a space-time anomaly where it's always July 1964.

Does Communism ever fall?

The dutch are the only ones who dare to eat prepackaged hamburgers like that

Yes but then it comes back through the power of 20 year old progressives that are also gigantic consumerists

Connecticut. Burger and hot dogs stands can be found here along old state highways. You sit out front and eat while watching cars go by.

I'm originally from Iowa, and if we had these stands back home, I never went to them as a kid. Since I moved here I've found several stands that have been around for decades. Many are still cash-only.

are they really that rare now? don't you have any good old-timey greaseburger stands? at least within a few dozen miles?

I do not eat beefburgers.

its ok you can still eat hamburgers inside :)

Sounds like BBQ shacks in the South.

That burger looks bland as fuck.

A good burger patty doesn't need much.

What do they do between 2PM and 5PM?

"I should also mention that I live in a space-time anomaly where it's always July 1964." Is going on my tinder profile.

My guess is that they just don't get alot of buisness between the lunch crowd and the after work crowd so they just close shop clean the grills, do prep, eat their own lunch, take a nap, drink a beer, and jerk off before opening up for the folks headin home.

Embrace the cold and the cozyness that you can experience. Tis the season of hot cocoa, thicc moist cakes, meaty stews, hearty soups, and big roasts. Break out the jerky, the jams, the cans and jars. Everything you fermented, smoked, salted, or confited.

>fall

Why do Americans have such childish vernaculars?

Yeah. They're a summer place, run by the same family since '39. They pretty much do whatever they want.

Literally obsessed

Literally obese more like.

This coming from a britbong whose cuisine consists entirely of dishes whose names sound like something originating from a nanny babbling nonsense to a 2 year old in the nursery bath.

You sound mad, did a bong hurt you?

make your own

youtube.com/watch?v=DhgnVB2Ob1E

God I miss the 90's

No.