youtube.com/watch?v=kRD6jn-vHaU
youtube.com/watch?v=dfeVx_bOzdg
youtube.com/watch?v=m9FRSghXhDM
youtube.com/results?search_query=epic meal time plane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These guys still do videos?

This looks like something I should hate and call reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj4tv5Idld4

Not even Reddit looks at them anymore. These guys are past their prime of memes and coolness. Now they're just THAT channel that you used to watch

Well that was cringey as fuck

Not as cringey as 0:34

youtube.com/watch?v=kRD6jn-vHaU

How many layers of irony is this bacon and cheese man really on? I'm no doctor but I'm not sure that diet is much better than smoking on weekends.

Actually, are the tobacco companies making these to make non-smoking seem cringy?
youtube.com/watch?v=dfeVx_bOzdg

hey guys its epic meal time
you remember us r-right..? b-bacon? haha?

we still make videos kinda but hayley focuses on vlogs nowadays that nobody really watches because we're irrelevant

EPIC BACON ALLIGATOR!

>7 million subs
>scores around 50-150k views per video at most

wow, jesus fuckin hell

Pretty sure what started killing them off is drama involving one of the members.

Could also be that watching a man who uses a beard to replace a personality shove lots of food in his face gets boring after the 300th time

>early 2010s was 50 years ago

details?

Hell, even Swedish Meal Time stopped their shit after graduating from college.

How old are these guys?

That, and they ran out of ideas.

Cus its *kaaww* SMART

Rip smt

how the fuck do you run out of ideas? just make a big meme food out of a new fish every week. make a giant sushi roll or make nigiri out of whole tuna/salmon steaks. make a spring roll the size of a burrito, make dumplings the size of a watermelon.

how the fuck do you run out of ideas for "large amounts of tasty meme food"?

>people that got stuck in the late 2000's "EPIC FTW ROFLBBQ" era of the internet
Same thing happened to Deadmau5. Some people just don't know how to move on.

Is that Ryan Dunn? I thought he died.

The only problem that I see with that car is that it's a Ferrari.

kys

>this user has disabled this video in your country
And nothing of value was lost.

It's mostly because they are in their 30s and that is where you lose track of what is cool and not.

the problem with deadmau5 is that his music is uncreative despite all his sound engineering skills, the genre he created "progressive house" is boring, and all of his fans are under the age of 15
he's basically the posterchild for FL studio producers, the uncool, babby's first DAW software, as he used to use it exclusively and even worked as one of the developers at one point

cringe!

he might be talking about the muscle glasses scandal

>muscle glasses scandal

wtf explain user

You like to know details and you don't know muscles glasses?
Get the fuck out!

>Watching YouTube "cooks"

I watch em for the hellth of it

What scandal?

well that was tragic

I would taste the legendary fast food lasagna
youtube.com/watch?v=m9FRSghXhDM

Even Logan Paul's presence could not make this break 200000 views. Sad... Actually it's not. I always thought they sucked and I hated the bacon strips fad.

Out of those 7 million a good chunk are either dead accounts or people who are still subbed but don't watch any videos anymore.
It's the same thing will all old YT channels that still stick around. RWJ also still has a shitton of subs but is usually around 100k views at most per video.

Say what you want about his music but the dude has an insane recording room with equipment that honestly probably clocks in at over 1 million bucks.
Most other house music producers usually just use that software that comes for free with their Macbook.

I don't like his songs either but he is really passionate about it at least.

>harley MORENSTEIN
>didn't pay people

what a shocker

This is why we can't have nice things

Muscle Glasses stopped eating their food because he was gaining way too much weight but the crew made his leave messy and alienated a lot of fans

I've never seen anyone whose eyes were as fucking dead as his, and I've seen at least 25 actually dead people.

I think he sold that car though.

>deadmaus created progressive house....

now youre the one who sounds 15

That's the problem, they're not new ideas, it's just the same one with slight changes over and over and over again.

hey bro heard you like EPIC FLOUR

Deadmaus live show is pretty fucking awesome

>really passionate about it
>implying he didn't just buy all that shit because he's rich and it makes him "look cool" when he's streaming himself making music
I've watched him on his live stream producing music and he's never once touched any of that shit.

A suitable """scandal""" for a youtube """celeb""".
I thought it was going to involve doing coke of an underage fans cunny or something. All my heroes are dead.

>has a shitton of subs but is usually around 100k views at most per video.
WHAT'S UP LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF YOUTUBE!

how the fuck would you know? most of the other equipment is for creating new sounds, so obviously you won't see him interacting with it directly in most of production

He was made to repaint it too. He behaves like a child.

lol Ferrari got mad at him for altering the emblem to "Purrari" and demanded he revert it back.
The whole car is cringe but he should be able to do whatever the fuck he wants to it.

>it will never be 2006 /b/ again with slowpokes, epic fail guy threads and u raff u rose

Ferrari is the one who told him to get rid of the wrap, which is why he sold it. Apparently when you buy one of their cars they still retain "ownership" or something that tells you how you are allowed to represent their brand. I'd be pretty pissed too if I spent all that money on the car and put a memewrap on it just to be threatened with legal action.

go to bed joel

Simpler times, simpler fun.

Then they changed what IT was and what's IT now seems odd and scary to me.

you have so little clue what you're talking about.

oh yeah? then how did all those patch cables get into it?

btw, retard, most of that gear is routed as outboard processing into the daw. he has channels in the daw that send audio through the rack gear and then back into the computer. it can also send MIDI and Sysex out to the modular stuff and get audio back in.

people hate on anyone that is succeeding.

Holy Christ that’s embarrassing if real.

if he's not embarrassed, then it's not embarrassing, is it? he'd take your gf if you had one.

Celebrities tend to lose clue of what's tasteful.

>late 2000's "EPIC FTW ROFLBBQ" era of the internet
That was early to mid 2000s.

Yeah, like your mom's cholesterol.

LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU FAT FUCK

Brings me back

>1.3 million subs
>all the videos average less than 10k views
I have to wonder about channels like these. Why would people not just unsubscribe if they're obviously never watching? And it seems like a lot of time and money to artificially pump up sub numbers in any significant way.

Did their TV show get cancelled?

He did this to troll Ferrari though.

They only had 2 seasons

I cant believe I actually bought an Epic Meal Time shirt back in like 2011

I mean I like bacon a lot but holy shit the bacon meme made me kind of hate it now because nobody would shut up about it

I think bacon is the only food to become a meme and it was so fucking obnoxious

Remember when every restaurant was doing some gross bullshit with it to be cool? pic related

>I think bacon is the only food to become a meme
At the time it was, but we've had several since then. Sriracha, cupcakes, tacos and avocados come to mind.

I bought a Carpenter Brut shirt. I'm pretty sure in a few years when synthwave dies out I'll be thinking the same thing to myself.

I'm a beaner and I hate how avocado is suddenly a meme food in USA because now its pretty expensive here. We've always used it on everything.

I can't believe I was in high school when these guys started. In the time between then and now I became a fucking published scientist.

These guys are in their 30's, and somehow have maintained the sense of humor of a 17 year old me.

The Carpenter Brut shirt will seem dated as fuck, but I can't see it being anywhere as shameful as owning t-shirts dedicated to youtube celebs, memes or moe anime.

Sure, it's good shit and really deserves the love it gets. But goddamn, people need to step back on it.

they still do them every week, iirc
but they've been completely shit and I went from vague interest to not watching at all when I found out that muscles and tyler left because they were getting fucked on their pay

Don't forget about sushi, everyone goes apeshit over it now

I'm unsure about that, people kind of always went apeshit about it. It's been really popular for a really long time. But maybe it still is a meme food and I'm just not aware of the circles that overdo it.

I lived in Ecuador for a little while and my host family put avocado on goddamn everything. No matter what we were eating there was always room for an avocado and a fried egg.

Sushi is a weird one because a lot of people absolutely hate it.

I miss Muscles Sunglasses

You know a channel is dying when they have to make a 2nd channel with vidya gameplays

Same. And despite the fact that we have avocado as a side for everything, I can't help but roll my eyes a little at all the shit white people are doing with it: artisanal avocado toast, avocado lattes, avocado pies, avocado enemas. It's fucking ridiculous.

I imagine people in the Andes feel the same way about quinoa.

Muscles Glasses left?

I haven't watched their videos in years, it's the kind of thing you can do maybe half a dozen times before it gets old.

Many of the people who were watching youtube almost a decade ago are not on the website anymore.

That's as stupid as saying people who used google 10 years ago don't use it anymore.

>oh but they use user search engines powered by google
(had to include that preemptive hair splitter)

This is in my opinion the worst meal of all. Even Harley looked like he wanted to kill himself

youtube.com/results?search_query=epic meal time plane

stop

this is why I smoke

Hipsters are hipsters regardless of race. Don't put that shit on white people you subhuman spic garbage. I could pay your stumpy fat waste of a mother five dollars and she'd let me degrade her in anyway I wanted. Youre nothing, your people are nothing, your country's fucking nothing. Now get the fuck outta here

I wonder how much all of these jewtubers got paid

>Hipsters are hipsters regardless of race
Nah, white people are retarded and have the complexion of pigs. I can't wait for the day that you fat hogs are bred out of existence. Maybe we'll keep a few sissy whitebois like you around as fuckmeat.

He's dropped over 100 pounds since his surgery

>Please white man, impregnate my women
You're such a fucking cuck