What's for breakfast Veeky Forums?

What's for breakfast Veeky Forums?

Pic is old, but I'm having the same time. Sourdough toast with butter and goat cheese caramel "cajeta" and a nice pumpkin spice coffee.
Today, I finished with some cold watermelon while I catch up on Doc Martin.

cool! a second 'what's for breakfast' thread

>I'm gonna have a nice balanced healthy breakfast with protein and starch
>hmm what could I be missing
>oh I know! a log of pure fructose!

You're the quinoa fag in the other thread, aren't you?

French omelette, used 1 more egg than usual but i think it turned out better that way
Only thing in it is salt and pepper

For me, it's the sausage egg and cheese McGriddle. The best fast food breakfast sandwich.

No I'm the anti-fruit fag. Fruit is the biggest meme trash we've ever been subjected to, and it is NOT healthy in any way shape and form. You know what's even worse than "High Fructose Corn Syrup"? ALL FRUCTOSE. It's a sugar bomb of poison and people insist upon eating that shit like it's supposed to be healthy for them, instead of treating it like the dessert it is.

That plate would be no different if it had a piece of birthday cake on it. Hell it might even be a little better for you.

where did that banan come from

Oh okay, you're just memeing.

No memes here, sugar is literally actually poison. Your body even has to process fructose in the liver like it does alcohol.

Can you really not understand that there's a difference between high fructose corn syrup and an apple?

>organ that metabolizes chemicals
>metabolizes chemicals

>That plate would be no different if it had a piece of birthday cake on it
Fruit also contains vitamins, minerals and fiber. If you really think an apple and a cake have the same nutritional value - ah shit, you're just trolling.

>in the liver

yes thats what its for

Yukon Gold taters fried in butter; salted, peppered, cayenned.
Fried eggs with a slightly creamy yolk; fried using leftover butter from potatoes and whatever seasoning it picked up.
1C water, room temp.
1C Espresso, Black.

Nothing. I've been on a permanent warrior diet for 5 years. Keep posting your breakfast pics so I can live vicariously through these threads.

>he doesn't process and break down minerals in his prostate
LaughingRamsay.jpg

Today I got lazy and had a bowl of cereal.

Typical breakfast is 2 burritos, each with one and a half scrambled eggs, bacon bits, and shredded colby jack cheese, served with a glass of Trop50 mixed with La Croix.

Fruit is fine. It's got plenty of fiber to counterbalance the sugar inherent in it, and it's packed with vitamins to make it worth consuming a serving a day. It's fruit juices that you should be worried about, hence why I water mine down.

To be honest most of the time I just eat leftover dinner. When I don't I usually pan-fry some cassava meal with eggs, bacon and onions. (I can give the recipe if anyone wants, it's local but not rocket science.)

Fuck it, post the recipe. Let's see what you're doing with those onions.

Half onion, some bacon, two eggs, corn or cassava meal. The meal should look like this (white if cassava obviously), with some flakes.

On low heat: add some vegetable oil to a pan, add the diced bacon. Halfway add the diced onion. When the onion is almost transparent add the eggs and egg seasonings (salt and ground pepper for me). Before the eggs are completely cooked add the meal, add a bit more of salt (this time for the corn/cassava meal), maybe some oregano, and keep pan-frying them.

The end result is slightly dry; if too dry, you used too little oil. And if you still find it too dry for your tastes, add also some grated carrots while you're adding the onion.

Same as You're supposed to mix it through the whole cooking process. (It's quick, don't worry.)
When you turn off the heat, it's wise to either put the dish on your bowl immediately or keep mixing it a bit. (I've burned it more than once with the heat turned off.)
Cumin and red pepper flakes combo well with this recipe, but I personally don't like cumin on breakfast.
Other nice ingredients to add are the mentioned grated carrot, diced olives, cubed mushrooms, chickpeas. Garlic on the other hand is a bad idea.

You sound like good wife materiel.

>making over easy eggs as I do every morning
>both yolks break when I flip em
today is just not my day

This legitimately ruins some of my mornings.