I am hungover following cheating on my girlfriend with a girl from work who gave me a blowjob in my car. I am starving...

I am hungover following cheating on my girlfriend with a girl from work who gave me a blowjob in my car. I am starving. Why should I not eat taco bell? Or what should I order?

>Why should I not eat taco bell? Or

Because its not real food you fat fucking american.

Im going to get nachos for sure

A chicken soft taco sounds good, maybe some sour cream and fire sauce

Dont be a fag

Ok, so Im thinking something with potatoes

Get a crunch wrap supreme and a beefy Frito burrito. Also get the strawberry popping candy freeze

Why did none of these Mexican(American) restaurant chains try to go to urop?
I'd at least love to try it once.

Maybe you should drink bleach instead

Ur a faggot op

Fuck you

Chicken burger and fries with a large soda

Wtf?

Just going to keep bumping this indefinately.

Just going to keep bumping this indefinately. X2

cool ranch taco with chicken and replace the shredded cheese with nacho cheese. trust me.

Bring a hotdog. Ask for nacho cheese.

How sad

take your blog somewhere else you fucking retard

eat a battery

There is a combination Pizza Hut/Taco Bell/KFC near my house. Thanks for reminding me.

One time as I was returning home from work, I got distracted with a wasp that was flying around in my car and ran over a small child. I stopped and got out to see what I could do, but he was already dead. Panicking, I immediately decided to go on the run.After throwing most of my belongings into my car I headed for the state border. After many hours of driving I finally arrived in the next state over, and I was really hungry. I came across a Taco Bell and decided to eat there. This was my 8th time trying Taco Bell, all at different locations, and it was still terrible. So I don't think you should go for Taco Bell.

Same here, I always loved the idea of taco bell.

Where?

Did you diarrhea shit on the child after?

5 layer burritos used to be 89 cents goddammit. I am a pissed off fat man.

Is that the one with no meat?

No. I think the 7 layer burrito has no meat. It's like 7 layer dip.

That logo takes me back to '90s Taco Bell. Ate so much of them during high school. Anyone else remember the Bacon Cheeseburger Burrito or BLT Soft Taco?

I miss my youth :'(

It has taco bell ground beef stuff, that's the meat. then beans, sour cream, cheese and i think more cheese. 5 layers, buy it america.

>I am hungover following cheating on my girlfriend with a girl from work who gave me a blowjob in my car.

Blowjobs give you a hangover? You really should see a doctor about that.

I might have to but for another reason. She was a bit too willing. Do they still habe ose desert cinnamon things?

Of course not, I missed the opportunity because I was a state over and this was hours later.

But you ate a cheeseburger as you thought abour raping the kid?

>being a third-worlder
Don't speak to me, peasant.

A blowjob isn't cheating. It's only cheating if you slip into the mucous lined tunnel between the piss and shit hole. Even a gril will admit that.

Congratulations on being 1 more nail in the coffin of the west you fucking degenerate.

Spain, UK, Netherlands have Taco Bell and Helsinki is getting one this year.

>tfw Wendy will never look down on you

100%

Taco bell after a night of drinking?

You must really want your stomach to hate you