What are some must-have/ useful mono-purpose gadgets?

What are some must-have/ useful mono-purpose gadgets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APCv5FRoqmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Banana Slicer

stop making the same damn thread

Learn to use the catalog you fucking lazy newfag. Sage

I like me my lime

>mono-purpose
>that clearly does 3 things

Slap chop is pretty good. Like a poor man's food processor, but doesn't make the shit into mush.

For a TV gadget, I'd actually highly recommend it.

You want 3 things? I'll show you three things.

/thread

Confirming these are excellent. You only need one (a lemon one), not three for different sizes of citrus.

Hey, I can sometimes use my knife to crush stuff like garlic. Therefore it's not a uni-tasker.

you can put it up your ass too

A fleshlight being fucked while it's jammed into an orifice is really damn hot. I've never seen it done in 3D shit and I've only seen it halfway (the fleshlight being stuffed in an ass) in 2D art. That is untapped potential.

fukin
good

Veeky Forums you stand accused of being a blatant FBI psy ops project designed to appeal to the outskirts of society masked behind "durr hurr im such a japanese nerd" And you use the forum to attempt to seed stupid bullshit in unsuspecting minds while trying to mold people into the same shit you do everywhere only everywhere else at least you have the basic honesty to not present it as some sort of alternative. How do you plead?

I ejaculated in a fleshlight once, then came again and created a fleshlight baby.

It' squimed out of my cum puss like a maggot.

My child died in front of me.

I love margaritas with fresh squeezed limes. Anytime I make 1 other people want 1, and squeezing limes by hand is not only wasteful but just sucks overall. I love my lime squeeze, bought my dad one just so I had one there too.

ur an faget

Some of these in this video are pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=APCv5FRoqmo
Making chips without much oil seems really handy.

The only reason I can think of why anyone would want a coffeemaker attached to their grill would be to save a socket.