How would prepare this pork lion?

how would prepare this pork lion?

>lying

Carefully.

pork tenderloins

I'd start by not living in Australia. Then I'd do a dry rub consisting of salt, pepper and finely ground bold coffee. Then I'd grill it on high heat and make a sauce consisting of pureed onions and tomatoes, red wine and some cayenne pepper and maybe herbs de provonce...or just lavender.

Grill to 135-140F and serve next to parsnip mashed potatoes and your vegetable of choice. I'd go asparagus but a mirepoix would be just fine. Dessert is a raspberry sorbet with a mint cream sauce.

in a car

Dry rub with salt, pepper garlic,, and chili powder. Let rest in rub for 2 hours. Broil while lightly brushing with a mild bbq sauce. Serve with potato salad.

that sounds good. my concern was drying it out.

Oil and herbs du provence

2 easy

Pork is unclean so I wouldn't.

Rub it down with salt and pepper, sear it nicely in a pan. Transfer it to a baking pan and cover it in a sauce of apple cider vinegar, apricot preserves, sage, and thyme. Roast it at 350 until done.

>sell by 08/26/17

Dry cure it for a week and slow smoke it with applewood.
It becomes ham

Yeah, tater salad keeps everything moist

if it was frozen, sure. if its been in your fridge this whole time... probably not.

What? Ham is a different part of the pig.

Make thick slices and stuff with feta and rainbow bell peppers with a lingon berry gastic

Taste it and tell me there's a difference

That still doesn't make it ham. Ham and loin are specific cuts.

amateur

They're from the back and from the leg but both are pork and both taste the same if you'd try to prepare them the same. Cured pork is cured pork.
...............Queer

it was frozen

Cook it in a pressure cooker with coca cola for a bit.

Take it out rub salt and pepper on it then put it in the oven for a bit

Mix some Dijon mustard, honey and brown sugar. Roughly chop some shallots, carrots, potatoes and butternut squash.

Put your vegetables in the bottom of the pan, rub your pork with the honey mustard brown sugar mix and cover with tin foil.

Based regularly with the mix until you get a nice caramelised top on the pork. Cook until the vegetables are done.