>see coconut milk is on sale
>only $1 per can
>gotta get in on that
>buy 3 cans
>go home
>go to put them in cupboard
>already have 6 cans in there
>remember I did the exact same thing the last time it was on sale

What the hell do I do with this stuff other than Thai Curry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BVZGpeZjDiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i heard you can drink it

Indian curry

Make coffee creamer / sweetener with it.

make coconut rice

It's past the season, but you can make popsicles. Also satay, although my marinade did not turn out very flavorful.

Just make thai curry for dinner once a week.

You can make Jamaican rice and peas with it. Goes great with fried chicken, oxtail, fried plantain, or ackee and saltfish.

Bumping this thread:
What recipes should I use this for?
There's curry and or rice, but what else?

Chef John's coconut cream french toast.
youtu.be/BVZGpeZjDiA

seafood stew

Malaysian/Indonesian curry like beef rendang

Aroy-d is my go to coconut milk, full fat is the best. I use 1 can a day, sometimes more. Various things I do with it:

-make mounds bars (combine coco milk with coco oil and shredded coco, then top it with chocolate)
-coconut ice cream, easy with full fat aroy-d coco milk
-makes a great bowl of kale chips cereal
-pour it into a bowl of blueberries and nuts, instead of using yogurt, which is what I used to do back in the day

Strangely, I cannot drink coconut milk by itself. It makes me gag. Yet I find that I dump it onto everything such as canned salmon, seaweed nori, rice, etc. Not so strange, as I wouldn't eat butter alone either, but it tastes fabulous with toast.

Make curry lentils with red lentils, coconut milk, stock, basil, lime, chili peppers, fish sauce, garlic, whatever you got.

I want to like him but I just cannot stand the way he talks.

the best shit is 60+% saturated fat

this

and steamed rice cake
and
rice pudding,
and custard if u like it but i dont desu

bicol express nigga

Theres a place down the street from me that sells Challah stale for like a dollar, I'm gonna have to sub it in to this recipe sometime.

tom kha gai

Replace dairy in pumpkin pie. 'tis the season. Surprise some poor bastard like myself that loves pumpkin pie and cannot eat dairy.

Mix it with vodka and whatever fruit

Google "cendol". It's a Malaysian dessert using coconut milk and palm syrup.

dis shit mane

My mom does this shit with balsamic vinegar. She has like 7 bottles and half of them have been opened since god knows when. That was last time I checked so it's probably up to 8 or 9 by now.

It's simple enough to make, you'll just have to buy a fuckton of eggs too

coconut glazed shrimp

Watch all of his videos starting with the earliest. Classic Chef John doesn't do so much of the fake enthusiasm, it's all deadpan. It might be easier to get used to his current voice if you listen to it change gradually.

make pina coladas

1) Malaysian-style coconut rice aka fatty rice
2) Puddings
3) Hong Kong style tapioca pearls in coconut
4) 'Milk'shakes
Lots of meat and fish dishes in cuisines of the south-east pacific are using coconut.

Cendol is Indonesian

>makes a great bowl of kale chips cereal

Fatass detected.