Tfw poorfag and can't eat glorious pic related as often as you'd like

>tfw poorfag and can't eat glorious pic related as often as you'd like...

Literally $1 a bundle. Kill yourself.

it's not a money thing, there are just certain foods poorfags can't eat

...wha?

Seriously, just stop responding to this thread. You should have realized what's going on in the first post, but by the third, you should have just stopped.

Its illegal to buy vegetables in the US if you dont make 50k+

>it's not a money thing, there are just certain foods poorfags can't eat

Okay, I'll bite. Why?

...wait, wha? For real?

Can confirm. My wife was raised in extreme poverty and eats like an autist. Everything diced the same size for all vegetables. Salad is iceberg only with some carrots and celery. Beer only, "wine is for faggots". Honey only comes out of a bear. Rubbing apples on your shirt is better than washing them. "Steak" means any cut of beef. Goulasch is a pasta dish. Etc etc etc.

Poor people are anti-survivalist by nature, her early life ruined her forever. Vegetables are scary but $100+ a week in scratch off lottery tickets somehow makes sense. Mark my words I'm going to murder her one day.

Asparagus is grown in the county north of me, and sells for $1 a pound in season. You could be poverty tier and still eat it fresh every day when it's in season.

lmao do americans really do this

yes

hol up, why did you marry this animal?

Holy shit, the who burgers thing makes so much more sense now! They have no choice!

kek

Not him, but I'm going to guess that she didn't seem broken from a distance. long story short: user knocked her up at homecoming when she accompanied the inner city football team visiting anons high school.

Where the fuck do you live that has it that cheap?

I can only get it at $3/lb, and that's if it's on sale.

Australia.

>Australia
oh. my condolences.

>2nd highest country on HDI index
>Wonderful quality meat and produce
>Predominantly white

Condolences for what?

Michigan here. It grows like crazy on the soft loamy sand near beaches.

>bargaining is the 2nd step

Sorry m8

this shit

I live in New England and it's that cheap.

I've seen people like that, but I didn't think they made those anymore after 1970.

>tfw richfag and used to love them but ate them so much they're just meh now.
Be glad.

>getting married

Not even once

Sounds like you should have married a man. Imagine. Not even being gay but marrying your faggot friend for tax benefits and living and cooking with your best friend. If I had a cool dude friend I'd probably marry him for fun and tax benefits. It's not gay. It's innovative.

>If I had a cool dude friend I'd probably marry him for fun and tax benefits. It's not gay.

Pretty rational idea. Technically you wouldn't even have to live together. Just go to the courthouse and have a judge marry you. Lucrative financial, insurance benefits, etc. You don't even have to tell ayone if you're paranoid about being viewed as gay. I'm really surprised more people aren't exploiting this since no one with an IQ above 80 would even consider marrying an american woman nowadays.

My dad is a farmer and is poor and when it's in season I eat it every night your point?

This is most certainly true. I have a bed with 12 crowns in it's 5th year and in the early spring for about 1 month I eat it everyday. Then for a couple weeks as it tapers off it's every other day.

overrated pos vegetable tbqh
you fucked up, get a new wife

>2nd highest country on HDI index
At the cost of being surrounded by Australians and in Australia. Not worth it.

Grows wild all across the US...

>wild asparagus

Well, if you consider seeds from cultivated gardens spread by bird poop or abandoned homesteads where the plots continue to grow as wild, yeah.

Fuckin busted out laughing.

Yeah, it's a shame that your young life is a part of it you have the least control over and it can fuck you up for as long as you live. I don't plan to have children and doubt that I will.

You're a faggot. Don't post anywhere anymore.

Or he couldn't get a respectable woman.