Drinking soda

>drinking soda

Is Schweppes soda?

its made by the same company, so its safe to assume that it has the same downsides. not sure about actual tonic tho.

>being a faggot

Nick is a picture of health and mental wellbeing

Also these guys are afraid of bottled water

>be me
>drink 5-6 cans of coke per day
>be 60lbs overweight
>stop drinking cokes
>cut food portions in half
>lose 60lbs in 8 months

>not drinking the beverage for intellectuals

>drinking cola is like taking heroin
>a McDonalds burger is just like getting a handjob

Stop.

i want someone to do really uncharitable infographics like this about kale and quinoa and shit

>>a McDonalds burger is just like getting a handjob

this is true though.

Which would you rather have? A handjob or a burger?

and why do you think not drinking some sugar and caffeine is more important than halving your caloric intake?

i really don't understand what market a handjob serves.

because it's disappointing and not anywhere as good as the real thing?
I mean, I guess so.

soda is for plebs, but graphics like these are even worse
I lost 40 lbs in a few months by cutting my 1 daily can of coke and eating desserts more rarely
weight loss is some trivial shit, unless you have the willpower of a spoiled child (which most fatties do)

>my experience should be yours
there are tons of fat people who don't have a sweet tooth

>Comsuming the liquid jew

Enjoy your breasts

90% of fatties are fat either because of sweets or fast food (or both), in which case they should just cut both out of their diets
it's actually pretty hard to get obese just by eating normal food

because i started counting my calories (minus cokes) and realized i was taking in more than i needed

point being, i had a shitty diet and cokes made it worse

dude your teeth must be shredded

>it's actually pretty hard to get obese just by eating normal food

i don't think that's true. over time you can easily reach an obese bmi with a fairly conventional diet if you don't portion control or have a sedentary lifestyle. i'm not obese but i'm closer than i ever have been and i have no real fast food or dessert habits. i do drink a lot though

>i do drink a lot though
that's probably it desu, most people don't realise how caloric alcohol is
and if you have it in sugary drinks that's even worse

Not all soda has sugar, phosphoric acid or caffeine.
Aspartame is perfectly safe in the amount they put in soda.

preteens and people really scared of disease

After drinking 2 liters of Coca-cola daily for like 20 years I got a few mild episodes of tachycardia and my doctor banned me from Coke for a month. Everything returned to normal so I resume but took the opportunity to switch to Zero. 15 years onwards I suffer no ill effects on 2 liters daily but I do suspect I will at some point develop stomach cancer.

>This is how heroin works, by the way
I ain't no biologist, but doesn't literally everything ever that satisfies you upper your dopamine levels?

>Guzzling cocks

yes, it's propaganda

Soda sales are dropping across the board. Hard to believe, but amerifats really are slowly learning that shit is poison. Good for everyone, stick to water or coffee if you need a different drink

Coke zero hasn't been out for 15 years

I prefer seltzer water over ice spiked with some kind of citrus, like a few drips of lime juice concentrate or something.

Goes great with that high caloric vodka shot as a chaser or sorts...

>drinking pabst

>haha I like Nick because he looks just like I do haha
>drinks a soda