How do I into mineral water?

How do I into mineral water?

I've tried both plain La Croix and grapefruit flavor and both tasted like Aluminum. Topo Chico was the same.
How do people drink this stuff plain? Are there better flavors that will get me into this stuff? How do I salvage my remaining cans of this shit?

Acquire a taste for aluminum

Just tried La Croix passion fruit for the first time way better than any diet/sparkling water imo.

When I'm thirsty, like real thirsty, I drink cold La Croix. So refresh

Scratches your throat just right

>How do I salvage my remaining cans of this shit?
Mix them with liquor. If your that sensitive to the taste of the cans get mineral water in glass bottles in the future if you decide to try again.

Your tastebuds are too blasted out from drinking sugar-acid all the time. La Croix has a really nice and light fruit taste that people with functional tongues can taste.

Just drink filtered water, literally the only liquid you ever need. Too much mineral water is bad for you.

This. I don’t know why you’d wanna like mineral water. I drink it occasionally but I drank it since I was a kid my dad put lime and salt in it. Everyone I’ve known hates it alone or finds it weird I drink it with lime and salt

Sugar water is for manchildren. Drink water.

Mineral water is gross. La Croix would be okay if it had a stronger flavor, but it barely tastes like anything.

La Croix is not mineral water.

Soda is dead, la croix is king

pour it over ice w a squeeze of lime
buy bottled mineral water next time if the can taste bothers you. I like mineral water, so it doesn't bother me. My favorite flavor, if i get a flavor, is the perrier pamplemousse but my favorite mineral water in general is san pelligrino.

He reminds you every other video that soda is piss and water is bliss why won't you listen

both La Croix and Topo Chico are top tier, especially bottled Topo Chico.

1 part Deep Eddys Grapefruit Vodka
2 parts Topo Chico
squeeze in a lime
drop in another slice of lime (not the squeezed one)
ice

straight bliss, was drunk in Texas for days straight off of this shit.

Agreed, glass Topo Chico is fucking amazing

What is going on in this picture?

Mix it with wine

Welding in the sink

Ok. Why?
Nice Festivus pole.

>tasted like Aluminum
Well that's odd, considering modern aluminum are coated so the contents will never actually touch any aluminum. Idiot.

It needs to be VERY cold. Icy cold. Don't add ice to dilute it or thin the bubbles.

I like LaCroix. It's economical and has flavors that excite a bored palate. Favorite flavors are great mixers for half juice/half seltzer creations. Tangerine and the citrus flavors are pretty yummy mixed with some tropical fruit juice blend. Cranberry juice + tangerine la croix. The new Sangria flavored Ocean Spray is good with it too. I might take Simply Limeade + coconut la croix. It's kind of just a way to hydrate and reduce the overall caloric intake in the day.

If you want tasty water, go for the Perrier. It has tiny bubbles. The lime is pretty fresh. It also comes in bottles. You could always add your own twists of flavor and buy plain store brand seltzer in the 1 or 2 liters.

kys

I love La Croix. I have no less than 4 flavors in my garage "beverage" fridge at any one time. I think they also taste metallic, but I don't care if it is icy cold.

I think the plain La Croix has a weird wet cardboard flavor, but the other flavors are great. Mineragua, topo chico, mayn that's my shit. Wish it was normal to drink and serve here in the United States of Diabeetus.

Start with 1/4 of a cucumber
Add ice to hold down the cucumber
Add 2 fl.oz of gin and wait for a minute or so before filling the rest in with mineral water.

It's my rendition of the screaming viking, and it is excellent