I am currently visiting the USA

I am currently visiting the USA.
What do the people who live in pic related eat?

Canned pork and beans.

Cheetos, nachos, and tater tot casserole

McDonalds. Like 5-6 times a week.

Just wait for one of the 30 "Do American's really eat this?" threads and take your pick from those.

There is literally nothing wrong with living in a prefab home.

breakfast cereal
microwaved hotdogs
spaghetti
grilled cheese sandwiches
potato chips

I make a lot of steak and chicken (usually thighs with bone in skin on) rice, pasta, vegetables (mostly green ones) and drink smoothies with a piece of toast for breakfast. Sometimes pancakes and sausage. I like in a 2 bed one bath single wide on 165 acres of wooded property with 3 dogs and 8 cats. Cats are all outdoors for mouse and rodent control. I don't eat fast food at all.

live not like

Also I like seasonal soups and chicken noodle soup home made and baking bread on weekends

lots of casseroles
also american "goulash" which is really just a homemade hamburger helper

Tornados would like a word with you.

The same thing most americans eat but probably not as much restaurant food because they are usually in rural counties where even fast food can require a good bit of driving to reach.

I'm and this is true

Pork rinds, deep fried coon, squirrel.
Shit, idk man.

wrong. We eat normal food. We just don't want to spend $300k on a home to share a driveway with the neighbor who is 5 feet away and watches us piss at night through the shared bathroom windows facing each other

Why are visiting flyovers?
Come to California my man!

>"normal food"

Surest sign of a pleb that ever there was.

>normal food
Flyover for "deep fried pink slime with a side of HFCS"

Ketchup on everything I imagine.
Pork rinds are considered trash food.
Local wildlife.
Probably go to Walmart once a month and stock up on frozen pizza and chicken fingers.
For some reason I've always associated Gatorade with trailer trash.

y'all project so hard your dicks will fall off. Nobody even knows who you are or where you live. Why try so hard to be a try hard? It looks desperate and desperation isn't a well liked quality.

Tornados are not an issue in 70% of the country.

What the actual fuck is a "flyover"

"Flyover" is a derogatory term used by people who live in the biggest major cities in the US to put down people they see as uncultured.

It refers to the fact that if you take a plane from New York to LA you "fly over" those poor uneducated hicks from the middle part of the country.

Here, it's like the word "meme". It's lost all rationality and just becomes a random insult.

Tv dinners

wrong

>t. flyover

I live in one of those, not as fancy as that one, and I eat stuff like pic related

And this too

>Nobody even knows who you are or where you live
That's because I don't make unfounded assumptions about what "normal food" means

You see, the reason people know you are a flyover, and know nothing about me, is that you have all those flyover flags in your posts, unbeknownst to you

Now threaten to shoot me with your gun, that will definitely not give away the fact that you're posting from the unpopulated wastelands between the Hudson River and the Diablo Range

Oh and we make this every Monday to have during wrestling

They eat tv's as a snack. I see the shells all over the place.

I grew up in one of those. We always had great food. Mom made breakfast lunch and dinner everyday. Pancakes, biscuits and gravy, eggs and bacon or malt-o-meal. Lunch was always a sandwich or left overs or school lunch. Dinner was always a meat, starch, vegetable, and bread.. or a casserole that included all of that. Dessert if we ate all our dinner. Only water, tea, or milk to drink. We all sat together at the table and gave thanks for our meal before eating. Conversation was always lively and our days were discussed. The kids always helped helped mom and sometimes Dad cook, set and clear the table, and helped with dishes. I miss and appreciate those regular days like crazy now that I'm older.

This looks fucking good, recipe?

It's going to vary a lot. People who live out in the country are going to eat differently from people who live in a park in or around a decent sized community. Also despite the association with poverty, there's still a pretty wide variation in the socioeconomic status of people living in them. So location, income, and the income of family of origin are going to be more predictive than just living in a trailer.

t. califag

Lol butthurt poorfag detected

yes you make so much money working at burger king living in your moms attic with a 2002 version of a laptop while eating hot pockets. Stay strong, Veeky Forums

I live in the northeast and I'd eat that flyover trailer park Mexican lasagna in a second

Is the nyquil for colds, or for getting high to temporarily escape from your material circumstances?

A literal troglodyte who doesn't believe in open relationships or girlfriends (male)

>mfw there are flyovers ITT

>Implying I don't live in a mobile home in California