What ingredients do I need to recreate this Dish?

What ingredients do I need to recreate this Dish?

Other urls found in this thread:

ruhlman.com/2011/02/canadian-bacon-brining-basics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a ticket to heathrow and an oyster card

okay but what are the things in the bottom left

Please tell me those squares in the top left aren't frozen waffles.

why do bongs just throw a random assortment of crap onto a plate?

wtf... do americans really eat this?

They're english waffle fries, which, yes, are far worse than american waffle fries.

Bacon rashers you fucking quirt

>Waffles with a fry up
Fucking what? I've literally never seen that.

The quintessential fry up is bacon (proper rashers not streaky), sausages, fried egg, tomato, mushrooms, black (blood) pudding and beans (they're Haricot beans in a sweet tomato sauce).
You also only have one now and then as more of a brunch and as your main meal of the day to get through to a small supper.

Yum, I want one. There is a great Irish pub I know of that does a whole fry up add in a pint of Guinness and you just know the rest of the day will be great.

The irish version varies a bit, they often have potatoes and cornbread with it instead of just toast.

Back bacon.

It needs buttered toast and/or hash browns

I can't remember the bread they did off the top of my head. No potatoes, fried tomatoes and mushrooms such a perfect compliment to runny yokes.

Just another example of food that AngloAmericans appropriated and made better. Get with the times achmed

To truly create food from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

>proper rashers not streaky
Are these back bacon? I'm not British.

Yeah, looks like this raw

>waffle fries
No they aren't, they're nothing like waffle fries. Waffle fries are nicer though

It's just very thinly sliced deboned pork chops that have been salted

It's called back bacon, and it's the way we usually eat it. Streaky bacon like you eat in the US is usually harder to find.

And whats the black thing in the middle?

I'm a britbong mate, just making it easy for americans to understand

black pudding, very yummy

Black pudding. Basically pigs blood and oats cooked together.

Uh. Doesnt sound tasty, but it looks good

it's a lot better than it sounds

Those ones.

What said. It's an unusual taste at first but it is great.

Also I have to add marmite on your toast to this thread.

I-I love you too, user.

I was saying more for amerifriends who are reading the thread. I know you're a fellow bong

That is an abundance of Marmite sonny Jim. Usually the practice is to put a very thin layer on

I enjoy it

Enough butter to thin it and you can ice cream scoop that shit on

I wish we had bacon like this in the States, streaky bacon isn't as good.

You can easily get back bacon and pemeal bacon in the states. You're just doing a poor job of looking for it.

>>streaky bacon isn't as good.
different ingredients for different jobs. Back bacon is useless for barding a roast, for example. And it won't render out much fat if you need to use that for cooking other ingredients in your dish.

It's easy to make yourself. If you can mix together ingredients for a brine and are capable of hot smoking, I feel confident even you can do it.

ruhlman.com/2011/02/canadian-bacon-brining-basics/

TWO (2) Tomatoe's

actually that's one tomato sliced in half

>rasher bacon
>sun-dried turds
>FRUIT
nice try amerifag

Do you really expect someone who is so brain-dead that they stick random apostrophes where they don't belong to be able to differentiate two tomatoes from one that has been cut in half?

>>brined bacon
>>not dry cured
Sure is low standards in here.

That's a great book though, most of the recipes are fantastic.

Your wife's son

Forgot the fried bread m8

do not open yourself up to some cunt coming in and telling you tomatoes are a fruit. never leave that door open.

They sell streaky bacon in every major supermarket in the UK

Ok. I made a universe, now what?

it is harder to find smoked streaky tho

but tomatoes ARE a fruit and i hate that they're in my breakfast

British food is fucking trash.

Burgers - Germany
Pizza - Italy
Pies - England

What is your cuisine Amerifat ?

We take the best of everything and ignore the shit like blood pudding and haggis.

>be 19
>work at a small cafe
>they serve english breakfasts
>all the usual shit: rashers, eggs, sausages, mushroom, tomato, black pudding, beans, bread & butter etc
>and "fried" bread
>>>>>actually deep-fried
>soaked up the oil like a sponge but dried up and became hard & brittle once you removed it from the fryer
>almost every table i cleared ate everything but the fried bread

it was months until i mentioned it to the manager and they realised how dumb this was

so are a million other vegetables

that's just a fancy way of saying you lack originality and creativity

avocado toast

name seven household vegetables that are actually fruit

Just because you have an incorrect idea of what constitutes a fruit and stubbornly refuse to change your views doesn't mean that it isn't a fruit. For example, let me use it in context:

"Hey user, your a fukcin fruit"

it is a fruit. i've just been told that by redundant purple helmets since i was fucking 5 years old. and if you know how many veg are fruit you know it's not a remotely noteworthy piece of information. fucking ratatouille is basically a fruit jam

I know? I wasn't the user that thought it wasn't one.

you inferred that i thought it was not a fruit. i was clarifying that i know it is a fruit, but that the people who point it out to be pedantic are cunts.

Cucumbers
Peas
Tomatoes
Aubergine
Chilis
Akee
Wheat

you take your new buddy and go back to r/cuckold

troll'd ;)

Yeah nah, those are potato waffles. The hash browns simple cousin.

>fried eggs
>baked beans
>sausage
>bacon rashers
>sautéed mushrooms
>Irish black pudding
>grilled tomatoes
>potato waffles

I used to buy all the ingredients and just throw them in the oven when I'd make this. If you end up with left overs, you can put them in a baguette with some butter and brown sauce for hands down the best hangover food you'll ever have.

Beady eyes and a burning hatred for civilization

Because it's fucking delicious.

where is the white pudding

name 6 more

It's really amazingly tasty. Very rich. You can practically taste the vitamins and shit.

>shit like blood pudding and haggis
It's frankly embarrassing being a British American when 99% of my fellow Amerilards don't like organ meats and other delicious treats. That is a glaring flaw in American cuisine.

>pig's blood and oats

>organ meats
>delicious treats

courgette
corn
olive
rice
soy
avocado

samefaggot with no tastebuds

>never actually tried haggis
>pretends to know it tastes bad
literally every squeamish fuck who tries haggis loves it

I honest to God cannot imagine a better breakfast than this.

>That is a glaring flaw in millenial American cuisine.

American food, traditionally, used organ meats just like everyone else does. If you look at older American cookbooks like Joy of Cooking (not the current edited version) then there are tons of offal recipes in them. Even today there are many examples: Tex-mex uses a lot of Chorizo, which is an organ-meat sausage. Cajun food is famous for "dirty rice" (made from chicken livers, gizzards, and hearts). Boudin sausage is another Cajun specialty that is made with pork liver. Deep fried chicken offal is popular all over the US South. You can stop into a gas station and get freshly fried chicken livers. Headcheese, or some variation thereof, is found all over the country. Pig's feet (trotters) are big in "soul food". I hunt a lot and venison heart (grilled) and rabbit liver (pan-fried) are always fought over in hunting camp.

It's the McDonalds-and-video-games-generation that is scared of organ meats.

you're disgusting and everybody knows it

i know you haven't tried haggis dude. stop being an obstreperous little fag

>obstreperous
nobody likes this

Isn't it partly a black/white divide too?

Honestly I've never seen a sweet waffle on an English breakfast. Usually it's toast, bread, or fried toast

I'm amerilard and I like blood sausage and most organ meets but I have to say the blood soup in korea made me gag. It may have been the fact that there was a spongy mass of coagulated blood sitting in it that turned me off, I don't know. It was literally the only korean dish I couldn't eat.

bleach
2 gallons.

Jesus christ, that legit looks like absolute trash. It's so sad that this is considered a """"""great"""""" English breakfast

Bad taste

tomato sauce for fucking what?

how the fuck do you get fried eggs this white and perfect?
its an art I have yet to perfect, and I fucking love a nice fried egg

>not putting ketchup on your tomatoes

pic

>>not putting ketchup on your tomatoes
yo, dawg

Eggs
Flour
Milk
Butter
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Beans
Salt
Sugar
Onions
Back bacon
Sausage
Colman's English Mustard (TM)
Blood pudding
Cawfee
Tomato sauce

a second heart

I prefer this stuff

Any potato based food, but especially fucking Waffles, are an abomination on a full English.

Low heat

those are potato waffles mate

What you need to do is get nice white bread, and a pan with a knob of butter and cook it in that.