Recent food?

Recent food?
Levelled up from yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjmVkswP2eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I surprised user, did you really cook that?
Is that even a pic taken by you?
No offense but lately I've been watching a lot of morons just posting their unhealthy and disgusting fast food here, I'm surprised that you actually cook something decent and make a thread about it, this is the kind of content that the board trully needs.

Looks good m8. I made Italian sausage soup a week ago, all fresh ingredients. Pick related was before the first stir

Yes
Thanks

Trying to like Indian food here. The rice pudding with mango mousse was delicious.

Hmm. 9/10. Salmon is my favourite fish. How did you cook this one?

a few days ago

>Cheese isn't melted on the patty

What the hell is wrong with you?

Made these saturday. Fried and then finished in the oven. One side is Ponzu with sesame oil and green onion. The other is just bottle bbq sauce with vinegared korean chili paste.

I took my own sweet time photographing how I put it together. So it cooled down. I fucked up, senpai.

Pan fried on butter, put into oven when I was making sauce in the pan. The sauce was norwegian butter sauce by chef john. Did it yesterday too, but it turned out better with cilantro instead of parsley and less lemon juice.

looks soggy

it only dribbled a bit on the one side

That better not be fucking tartar sauce.

I've been slacking for the past month, mostly cooking eggs and instant shit. Study abroad was consuming a lot of my time. Now I've got some downtime.

I also bought some rabbit. Not sure what to do with that yet.

And yeah, I know it's pretty ugly. I had trouble keeping the fish in one piece. At least it tasted all right.

Bread I made a while ago.

wow nice

>food photography skills a shit
It's either a top-down pic with my phone casting a shadow or side-view pic with everything looking too dark, grainy, or blurry

But yeah
I had white rice with chicken curry and black pepper beef, with stir-fried bok choys. Leftovers from afternoon service

>eat shit, crumbfags

was it freshly baked there

The sauce looks like a fucking gelatinous mess. You didn't remove the stalks from the herbs and you have an uneven searing on the salmon.

I wouldn't serve that to my fucking dog.

damn correct as fuck
>used the wrong kind of cream for the sauce, and reduced it too much
>didn't remove stalks because chef john from foodwishes.com says I can leave on for cilantro, but I will change that you are right, without would be better
>the pan I have is shit, I blame the sear on it, will buy a new pan soon

youtube.com/watch?v=EjmVkswP2eo

10/10 salmon look beautiful, what sauce is that?
Nice in this weather, hope it was spicy

Looks edible, indian food usually is underwhelming

This is not how burgers are made

Not enough sauce

chef john norwegian butter sauce

That's what fucks me up about this board, for every five loud opinionated imbeciles there is an actual decent cook. Then again, I remember the balance was more in favor of the actual cooks two years back or so, so it's probably a matter of time before the last one gets fed up and leaves.

Thanks for the fucking compliments man.
I never actually cooked much (once a week for the past couple of years), but I like it and find it very easy. Everyone that tased my food loved it.
I have a normal career now, doing pretty good in an office job, got a good degree, but I'm thinking of pulling the plug and going full retard mode and pursuing a career as a cook->chef->head chef->restaurant owner. Feels like something I would love to do. The office job is tiring psychologically, while my neuroticism gets a break during cooking.

Thanks man.

Yes, half an hour after it was in the oven.

> This is not how burgers are made
huh?

The assembly is all wrong.

do tell
I am not a burger, but I am willing to learn your burger ways

One of the plates from one of my jobs. I forgot to put the sea grass and cilantro ginger oil on.

sorry for the terrible pic
=> porkloin sous vide, roasted baby potatoes, grilled little gem lettuce, mustard sauce.

ingredients?

Snapper cooked in citrus, black radishes, coconut milk, hibiscus rice, toasted coconut, cilantro-ginger oil. Super simple, but tasty.

Here's a special I ran at the other restaurant.

Pretty. Normally I hate sauce on the rim but it works so well here.

The sauce is called sandefjordssmor.

I'll just call it sandy-more if you don't mind.

RAAAAMMEME

pretty!