Post a better sandwich

I bet you can't

Why don't other sandwiches have a paired dip? It's a good system.

OP said sandwich not blandwich

OPs looks much more bland?

A french dip is like quantifiably more "bland" than el coobano

Reuben and Cuban are the two best two types of sandwich

Nah, those are good, but there's nothing better than a good french dip

Objectively correct. A Cuban is better than "roast beef on a baguette with beef broth" any day of the week.

Okay retard

>Reuben and Cuban are best
It's this. If you don't agree then that means you're gay

Peanut butter and Encona extra hot sauce in a soft white roll.

Hot Italian beef

bolni sandwich

Because eating soggy bread is stupid and only retards would ever do it.

THIS

A good reuben is unparalleled.

Why are you talking in the third person retard?

MassHole detected

>tfw you realize that Dunkin' Donuts could have hit up the sandwich game with a French Dip.

IT'S LITERALLY DUNKED.

>'French' dip
You people disgust me. I bet it's because it's made in a shitty, vaguely baguette-shaped section of bread, right?

Really disappointed this hasn't been posted yet.

It's because it was originally served on a piece of french loaf. Every one knows it isn't a French sandwich.

It's fairly popular to eat soaked bread whether you dip it in au jus or smother it in gravy aka biscuits and gravy, open faced turkey and gravy, french or beef dip, all kinds of things. If you know it's suppose to be wet before hand, it isn't a bad thing.

Look mom, i posted it again!

Dip it in with juice?

>forcing yourself to pick one favourite in each loosely defined 'type' of food instead of just enjoying a variety of things

But why

>It's fairly popular
I don't care if being retarded is popular. I your gravy is thin enough to make your biscuits soggy, you're doing something wrong.

>Au jew

kill yourself, weeb fuck

this statement reminds me of why I love this board

fucking love Cubanos.

FOR ME

I'd love to have a French dip some day. The problem is that the only time I ever find a sandwich shop that has them I'm on the job and would need to eat in my work vehicle, which would mean I'd probably end up spilling beef juice on myself or something.

FOR YOU
FOR ALLLLLL TO SEEEEEE

> (OP)
>I'd love to have a French dip some day. The problem is that the only time I ever find a sandwich shop that has them I'm on the job and would need to eat in my work vehicle, which would mean I'd probably end up spilling beef juice on myself or something.
make it?

Cheat way:
Crusty loaf of bread or roll
sliced deli roast beef
au jus gravy mix, microwaved

Best way:
Rump roast, studded with garlic and rubbed with salt, pepper, olive oil and baked in coffee and drippings until tender. Sliced thinly or thickly, whichever.
Pan juices reserved
Garlic toasted baguette
Provolone if you dare

Reuben's have 1000 island, technically.

If you love French dips, you may also like a good Porchetta - especially as served in a Northern New Jersey Church festival.

Not that either are my favorite sandwich. Not that I have a favorite sandwich.

nice try faggot. We all know hot dogs are actually hamburgers

that's the name of the broth, you fucking retard

>Provolone if you dare
you bet you're greasy man tits I dare. Provolone is the king of cheese

Haha, I was just concerned about purists. Smoked provolone has flavor, so good!

Chicago's Al's hot beef has the yummy giardinara, but no cheese, I think?. When I make it at home with roast beef leftovers, I sneak a little creamy horseradish, not much, just a vague heat.

cuban to rule them all

Not enough meat 4 me.

A true sandwich. No gimmicks

Cuban fucking sucks please kill yourself but do it quietly

>with mit au con jus soße broth
>I'm the retarded one
nice try

muffaletta > poboy.

Muffaletta is alright. I don't care for olives enough to eat an entire sandwich, though.

Now, a seafood poboy or a beef debris poboy-- nigga, you gotta be kidding if you don't get a warm feeling in your belly just imagining the taste. Mmm.

poboys are overrated

a sandwhich is not a good medium for fried shrimp or oysters, all too small and fall out.

kinda a meme food imo

You're stupid as fuck and probably from Texas.

>t. Louisiana nigger

The true patricians samndy

Cheese is wrong, imo

The Hunter's Club at Jimmy John's is verry tasty.

Perhaps you'd perfer a Puerto Rican.

can tell you've never had one. you greasy hick

Radical chaotic

Ham sandwich

They're okay as long as you make sure Pajeet wears a glove on his left hand while he makes it for you

Italian beefs

eggplant parm sandwich

>blocks your path

dominos chicken habanero, sure it doesn't look like this irl but it's fucking great.

best thing about georgia? zaxbys

no pulled pork bbq sandwich? don't need a pic, pick any from google, i ever go on death row thats my first pick.

Fuck you, OP. Now I'm hungry as fuck.

>pajeet
They're a french/vietnamese dish. If pajeet is making it for you you're clearly not going to the right place ding dong.

this looks fucking delicious

Grilled cheese has tomato soup.

Although other sandwiches have their strengths, you can't beat this in the "sandwichy" category combined with great taste.

>bite sandwich
>contents of sandwhich shoot out because the bread can't contain them

this meme needs to fucking end.

That was probably done to make it look photogenic. But yeah I really don't like when a sandwich is 8 inches tall or is obviously poorly constructed.

>Going to Zaxbys in Ga
>not the billion mom and pop chicken joints everywhere
What's wrong with you user

I feel like this would be much better without the hot dog.

Kek

>he doesn't like melted butter on his bread
>he doesn't put crackers in soup
>he doesn't toast his sandwich bread to make it mush-resistant
>don't even get him started with jam on bread
>croutons and salad dressing are mutually exclusive
you poor, pathetic creature

Behold, the most patrician of sandwiches.

There is no better sandwich than the one you slap together using Thanksgiving leftovers.

PROVE

ME

WRONG.

Source?

Eh, stuffing + bread is kind of a double down on carbs...which isn't a bad thing but just seems kinda redundant.

I'm not concerned about health during or around Thanksgiving. But anyway, I tend to do just leftover turkey + mayo. Nice and simple and delicious.

Cuba.

Wtf, are those noodles on that sandwich? You utter madman!

I want to fuck T-swizzy's mouth

Kewpie mayo (all my mom had in the house). And there's some potato chips in there that I forgot about haha.

Stand aside for the italian veal sandwich.

The only correct ranking

A crab cake is not a sandwich.

Neither is falafel or pulled pork in their base forms you nitpicky dumbass. Obviously the charts list everything in sandwich form.