Me? I'm a diablo man

Me? I'm a diablo man.
What's your flavor?

>man

Hot. I can handle more spice but I just don't like the taste of fire or diablo. Volcano sauce was good but it's gone

I'm a hot (flavor) girl myself. It's a great balance of flavor and heat.

>volcano sauce

Please stop reminding me

this

>teehee I'm a girl XD

>I just don't like the taste of

That's the problem I have with most hot peppers like habenero peppers. I love the flavor of Trinidad Moruga scorpion peppers, but they are too sweet for most pepper-based dishes.

sorry I should clarified that I'm a man (female)

I like breakfast since I never get lunch or dinner there, glad they made one just for me.

A chalupa requires 4 fires and 2 hots to be eaten properly.

diablo tastes sour and not spicy
fire tastes like tomatoey mild sauce
hot tastes like chalk
mild tastes like watery chalk
I actually enjoyed verde because it had a different texture and you could just squeeze 20 packets on your burrito and make a green wet burrito, but they discontinued it.
And they raised their prices.
Fuck taco bell.

I like one fire and one diablo. It's so hot you can almost tell it's there.

>6 pockets of hot sauce on a single item
>pretends to care about flavor

Does taco bell hate money or something?

It's normal for corporate conglomerates to be disconnected from the needs of their customer base, removing things for poor performance their first month despite the fact that they spent 4 years and billions of dollars formulating it, devising procedures for incorporating it into employee training, modifying their supply chain with new ingredients, and advertising.

Honestly it probably wasn't selling well. The fact is most American's are little sissies when it comes to anything spicy (except the Southwest).
I live in the midwest and you would be surprised at how many people here that can't even handle jalapenos on their food.

Diablo 2, before it went to shit.

mild has better flavour. If you want some fucking mouth rape just buy piri piri sauce.

fire is the best one

Fire + verde

I get fire and hot, then I have some el yucateco habanero at home

>He can't handle the diablo sauce

Why would I not get the one they recommend for breakfast at breakfast?

The fire actually has more heat to it than diablo

I actually get a little of each every time I go. They're all so flavorless I forget what any of them taste like by the next time I stop at Taco Bell.

Do they still have verde around you? mine doesn't have it

Holy fuck guys, this guy can handle the spiciest of Taco Bell sauces. He must get laid super often, like the girls must never laugh at him.

(mild)

Diablo sauce pairs nicely with the chicken quesarito. I get hot for everything else though.

Fire has the best flavor in my opinion.

Diablo is SLIGHTLY hotter, but has absolutely no flavor whatsoever. It's like spicy mud.

I think Fire is actually an excellent general use condiment and is quite tasty. It also has an appropriate viscosity and doesn't leak on everything.

Diablo always had sort of a detergent aftertaste and is just as watery as the other liquidy sauces, so fuck that.

None of them are hot, but at least fire tastes good.

absolutely not true in any capacity whatsoever

>yfw you cannot find this at the grocery store so you are forced to steal packets from Taco Bell

why can't fast food places just STOP making sauce packets and bags etc with "cute" shit printed on them

>The fact is most American's are little sissies when it comes to anything spicy
I live in the midwest as well and I know more people that love spicy food than hate it

"""Spicy""" food is the new popular meme and will continue to get more popular in decades yet to come.

>white people putting sriracha on everything

>other races already like spicy shit and they're outbreeding us 3 to 1

>they literally tried making spicy pepsi in the summer time

>unironically choosing to be a woman
all women should be forcibly transitioned to cute femboys.

>being a dumb /pol/cuck
I want to chain you up in my basement and forcefeed you estrogen.

Name one thing I said that has anything to do with /pol/

Fags like you should be round up and processed to the Pence machine.

don't worry hetscum, when we round up all of you to be out in forced labor camps, I'll make sure your chastity cage is on a little too tight and you can have your balls fall off over the course of an agonizing few days

>posting dumb fuck /pol/bait isn't /pol/
kys yourself pls

>tfw I'm white and I actually do love spicy food, the hotter the better

>Pepsi fire is spicy
Holy shit you are pathetic, it's cinnamon and it's meant to be used as a mixer with whiskey and tequila you fucking retard

>mfw whites conquered the world in search of spices

>cinnamon isnt spicy

that's why cinnamon flavored stuff is called "fireball" right?

>Went to Amsterdam
>get a late night Kebab
>asked for hot sauce and yogurt sauce
>it took like 2 minutes of convincing for him to actually put the hot sauce on because he said "he's never seen a white person order it" and just thought I was a retarded American
When you put the yogurt sauce it's not even spicy either.

>thinks fireball whiskey is spicy
See a neurologist

>unironically identifying as "white"
>allowing your rich and uniquely personal heritage to be cucked by a meaningless label based off skin color
You're not white. You're German, or Irish, or Scottish, or Italian, or Swedish, or any number of other things.

>thinks goldschlager isnt spicy

neck yourself liar

I'm American which means I'm a euromutt, and saying "I'm a quarter Norwegian, a quarter Scottish, a quarter Polish, and a quarter Hungarian" is a lot poncier than just saying "I'm white"

>not just grabbing a huge handful of sauce packets each time you go to taco bell
I have an entire drawer full of diablo sauce in my kitchen

That's immoral you literal piece of furry shit.

>she isn't a furry
nyaa~~~ :3c

>she

I happen to be a werewolf from the Netherworld.

Fire sauce is best sauce.

>going to Taco Bell when it isn't so late that only the drive through is open
People actually do this?

Oh I am not Liru, we are just the same species. I just like her image macros.

unironically kys. Fire sauce is by far the worst tasting sauce (as rated by experts)
here is the official ranking
1.Mild
2.Diablo
3.Verde
4. Hot
5.Fire

My flavors are fire and hot. Diablo is spicy, but to me it doesn't go well with anything on their menu.

>(as rated by experts)

>6 packs
Lol no stupid faggot then it all runs out of the tortilla when you take a bite. I do 1 hot and 1 diablo, or 2 diablos depending on my mood. Fix your shit motherfucker

You want to see my meat?

Verde was Elder God Tier, I hate that they discontinued it.

As for the other sauces, they taste like shit and aren't hot enough.

>when I go out with my friends to taco bell they'll put diablo hot sauce in my straw when I go to the bathroom
I love my friends

Ah yes, the "experts" who think that vinegar with chili powder is the best sauce for tacos

>not using sour cream
>not using finger licking sauce
>not using mayonnaise
>not using soy sauce
>not using duck sauce

>being transphobic

>being a faggot

i hate fucking sour cream on my food. I don't need something cutting the flavour profile. If I want a cool down put it on the fucking side for dipping

green and fire

>i hate fucking sour cream on my food.
Plebs O U T

There literally is no reason why you can't use cum instead of sour cream should the need arise. And it does quite often as it spoils quickly and I only am able to go out shopping once a month at a grocery type store.

Anyone not using the original hot and mild is a disgusting millennial memelord. Taco Bell only has two sauces. TWO SAUCES.

But there are four lights.

>being homophobic
kys kys KYS!!!

He is right though. You are all child raping moral degenerates who just wants the rest of the world to live in the moral cesspool you do.

>>>/ribbit/

This shit is not the same as what is in the packets. VERY disappointing!

Verde was my favorite, but the tbells near me stopped stocking in a year or two ago.

Sour cream is one of the few things I make sure is removed from everything I order everywhere. It's shit.

A good mixture of fire, hot, and mild to make a liquid yet spicy dip

Tits with timestamp kthx

No sauce, because I'm usually eating while driving and opening sauce packets and putting them on burritos in the car is just annoying and messy.

Woman here.
I love the fire sauce.
Don't reply to me you silly boys.

lol what is it about people who love destroying their taste buds always needing to brag about it? Enjoy your acid-reflux disease and the inability to enjoy an item for its flavor. A bit of hot sauce is nice to spice something up, but dipshits who think you need a gallon on everything obviously have zero taste.

Might as well just eat gruel drenched in your HOTTEST SPICIEYST SAUCE

Fire is objectively the best. That thick/spicy ratio is all you can ask for in some taco sauce. Diablo is initially hotter for about 3 seconds then wears off so its shit

It's not yoghurt sauce, it's Turkish-style garlic sauce and the hot sauce is a variation on sambal.

>Eating fast food
I shiggy diggy

>Adding the whole packet to the taco
>Not adding it a little at a time as you take a bite
What's it like being retarded?

I only put sauce on bland shit.

Taco Bell is delicious.

>not walking into taco bell, ordering 1 cheesy potato bowl out of pity, and fucking hoarding all the sauce packets to use on your own homemade tacos/burritos