WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH COOKIE BUTTER REEEEEEE

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH COOKIE BUTTER REEEEEEE

MY HIPSTER NEPHEW GOT ME SOME BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU ACTUALLY DO WITH IT REEEEEEEE

IT'S LIKE ICING REEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/food-cocktails/a7172/cookie-butter-recipes/
youtube.com/results?search_query=COOKIE BUTTER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Butter your booty hole cause I'm about to go in

THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS REEE

Eat it with a spoon

THAT'S DISGUSTING REEE

YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT WITH CAKE ICING REEEE

THAT'S HOW SWEET AND FATTY IT IS REEE

I've never had this shit but it seems like you are answering your own question. Use in place of icing.

>Milk
>Ice cream
>Some of this
>Malt
>Gain 150 lbs.

THE FOLLOWING LINK IS NOT WHAT I WANT MY LIFE TO BECOME REEEE

cosmopolitan.com/food-cocktails/a7172/cookie-butter-recipes/

REEE I'M NOT A COSMOPOLITAN PERSON REEEE

ALTHOUGH NO CHURN COOKIE BUTTER ICE CREAM SOUNDS DECENT REEE

>Milk
>Ice cream
>Some of this
>Malt
>Gain 150 lbs.

HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE REEE

It's no irresponsible if you add some cheesecake filling.

youtube.com/results?search_query=COOKIE BUTTER

FUCKING LOOK AT THIS CANCER REEEEE

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE REEEE

They sell that shit in America now? Thought it was a dutch/belgian thing. It was invented by some Belgian woman at least. Guess it's popular because it's made with the same ingredients as your oh so popular pumpkin spice, which is pretty much a ripoff from our speculaas anyway.

Spread it on some bread or something. That's what it's meant for. Children usually love that shit.

Mix it into the batter for any kind of baked sweet. I personally would never allow that shit in my kitchen and would pass it off to the first suburban hipster to take it from my porch. I hate overly sweet stuff.

THAT'S HOW I FEEL YOU TRULY UNDERSTAND ME REEEE

HOW ABOUT I SPREAD SOME STRAWBERRY FROSTING ON SOME WHOLE WHEAT BREAD TOO WHILE I'M AT IT, AND TOSS SOME FUCKING SPRINKLES AND GUMMI BEARS AT IT, OH, AND ON THE WAY BACK FROM THE KITCHEN HOW ABOUT I BLOW MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT REEEE

Lad, calm dowm. Your autistic screeching deters people from the thread.

It's for kids dude. They love sweet stuff.

If you can't handle autism, get off Veeky Forums. Tired of newfags.

reee is that better reeee

I'D LIKE TO PUNCH MY NEPHEW IN THE FUCKING FACE FOR GIVING ME THIS SHIT REEE

I'M GONNA FEED IT TO THE GOD DAMNED WASPS REEE

I make peanut and cookie butter sandwiches, use it on place of jelly.
They are really good.

Stop using ree so much please. I've never seen it used so much until this thread and it upsets me.

Goddamn you must be 800 lbs

>smear jam on bread, which it's basically pure sugar
>smear nutella on bread, which is sugar and oil
>smear honey on bread, literally pure sugar
>smear apple/pear butter on bread, sweet as fuck
>perfectly normal, no problems here

>smear cookie butter on bread
>"Woah hold on there, this is not acceptable, it's like pure candy"

There's a difference between being autistic and screeching like a maniac.

I have no problem with gays either, but if they start assbanging in public then they need to cool it too.

I'm 135lbs and 5'10

REEEE HOW DO YA LIKE ME NOW REEEE

REEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEE

ITS NOT THE SAME REEEE

I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE JAR OF COOKIE BUTTER TODAY I GOT IT WEEKS AGO TASTED IT AND FORGOT ABOUT IT AND I STARTED REMEMBERING IT TODAY AND JUST GETTING ANGRIER AND ANGRIER ABOUT IT AND IT'S STILL JUST SITTING IN THE FUCKING CABINET RIGHT NOW AND I KNOW IF I GO CONFRONT IT, I'M GOING TO WIND UP THROWING IT THROUGH A WINDOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>reddit spacing
>reeeddit meme
what did he mean by this?

I'VE NEVER EVEN HAD A REDDIT ACCOUNT YOU FUCKING NITWIT REEEEE

THE FACT THAT PEOPLE HIT RETURN TWICE AFTER SOME POINT WHERE THEY CAN CREATE A BREAK IN FORMATTING TO IMPROVE READABILITY BEING INTERPRETED AS REDDIT SHIT BY WHAT ARE OBVIOUSLY REDDITORS WHO FEEL AS THOUGH THEY HAVE TO CONFIRM THEIR MEMBERSHIP TO AN ANONYMOUS WEBSITE IS ONE OF THE MOST DISAPPOINTED AND DEPRESSING TRENDS THAT I'VE SEEN TAKE PLACE IN THIS GUTTER OF BLOOD, PISS AND CUM. REEEEEEEE

I AM AS FUCKING DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU AS I AM WITH COOKIE BUTTER REEEEE

>dude what if we took those gingerbread windmill cookies and crushed them up into a paste

I hate trader joes meme foods but their normal foods are ok

forgot my pic

hey guys i have a penis

Wtf is this

Never heard of cookie butter...ever.

probably because you're a rural and suburban retard

You need to return it to it's rightful owner.

Lmfaooo dats a REEEing ass nigga senpai

Somebody learned a new meme today

Christ, OP, I hope you get a charlie horse in your sleep tonight.

Huh, now that you mention it I only really noticed people trying to claim that reddit-spacing shit after all the redditfags jumped over here, despite the fact that people still did it sometimes beforehand.

AND I HOPE SOMEONE GIVES YOU A JAR OF COOKIE BUTTER REEEEEEEE GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS REEEEEEE

Eat it with a spoon.

there is at the very least, 35 ree's in this thread

You got memed hard. Your nephew is chuckling at you.

this is the worst thread ever made

Shut the fuck up, dumb faggot.
Re-evaluate your fucking life, Jesus Christ

>reee is that better reeee
Fucking kek

STOP BEING SO RUDE TO HIM REEEEE

This thread is amusing. Thank you OP

Jam and apple butter maybe but I wouldnt put honey, nutella, or cookie butter on average sandwich bread.

I've only ever eaten nutella on graham crackers but both things seem like theyre better made for desserts.

When I was a kid, I loved sandwiches with brown sugar.

make cookies and replace the butter with cookie butter?
isnt it just some oily spread with sugar and spices? it should work

This guy is trying way too hard to fit in. Just relax dude.

quit your autistic screeching and just use it in place of nutella or frosting

spred on benis, bud also
breddy gud on baygel

This is an excellent thread

Agreed.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Then he'll have a speculoose butthole

Bake cookies with it. Will probably taste good.

>reeee is that better reeeee
Alright you got me there

based REEEposter

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS WEBSITE

literally kill urself sperg

>blocks your path

Would an albatros taste like dodo? They look somewhat alike, but they also look like seagulls and I heard those are disgusting.

STOP POSTING REEEE YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAG!

I would imagine that, like any animal, their flavor would be affected by their diet.

I would imagine that albatross tastes a lot like seagulls since they are closely related and have similar diets. I have no idea what dodos ate though.

Biscoff rules, and doesn't need faggoty whimsical musing on its label.

Needs to be paired with Nutella, on cheep, white trash tier white bread. Maybe with banana slices added because - REEEEE!!!

Albatross would probably taste a little better because they typically only eat fish they catch in the ocean, while gulls are opportunistic scavengers and will eat anything. Also, seagulls and albatrosses are not as closely related as they would seem. They are actually just and example of similar adaptations of different birds.

holy shit you’re obnoxious

Use it to lure unsuspecting children so you can eat them instead of the cookie butter OP :D

dear REEEEfriend,

after using marijuana i developed a hunger for thai noodles and substituted cookie butter for my normal peanut butter. it tasted pretty much the same as normal peanut butter and i think the ginger/pumpkin flavor paired well with the garlic, ginger, soy and lime. if you want to kill the overly sweet flavor of cookie butter, i'd suggest making it into a peanut sauce or curry, ree

would be really good in a satay sauce. maybe split it 50/50 peanut butter/cookie butter to be safe.

>Reminder that cookie butter is just another sugar and oil goop mix, just now with a novel texture.

This thread gave me autism

Wanna trade?

what to you do with it? Feed it to your dog, use it for mouse bait, or chuck it in the trash.

15 minutes into biscoff and chill and he gives you this look

Make this with it