Order a pizza, sandwich, and two cookies from a local sandwich shop

>order a pizza, sandwich, and two cookies from a local sandwich shop
>cashier makes a joke about all of the food being for just me
>lie and say its for two people
>when I pick up the order the cashier winks and says "I won't tell anyone it's all for you"
>I lied and it actually was all for me

;_;

fatty fatty boombalatty

Huuunggghh, dem jugs!

Too bad about her teeth

I want milky!!!

What are you trying to replace with food?

Pretty sure that's Penny Underbust

butter horse?

>go to local fish and chip shop
>"yeah i'll get a burger with no beetroot and a medium chips"
>cashier says "just for you"
>i say yes
>asian guys buts in and says "sowwy you will not finish"
>i say "what"
>"chingchong you will not finish the medium chips very very big"
>tell him that i've been fasting for 2 days and im hungry
>keeps telling me i cannot get medium chips just for myself
>get a small chips

I mean, i should have gone somewhere else but i was so hungry and i had worked 8 hours that day without eating. I could have also said it was for someone but i didnt want to cause a scene

why do you both act so beta to fucking till workers.

they're low paid grunts, they have nothing to make fun of, if i catch any sort of shit they try to pull, i'll just complain to the manager, i dont frequent any particular restaurant/fast food enough to build a rep

He was the owner of the fish and chip shop

what the fuck

Leftovers. I will go to McDonalds on a Friday and walk out with 6 cheeseburgers because it's 3 meals for that night, saturday, and sunday (with some hashbrowns or something). Don't much care what the drivethru jockey thinks.

>Huuunggghh, dem jugs!

It doesn't count on fat chicks. They are shaped like moobs once the clothes come off because of the fat distribution. 16 inches wide with dark rings underneath from where sweat build up has stained the skin.

so did you finish the small chips? could you have eaten more?

This. I need to know.
Was Ching right or did he just cuck you into a smaller portion of food?

how big was the pizza

> user replies he was actually full
> bunch of idiots dump their reaction folder
> screen cap ends on reddit

>the absolute state of bongistanis

>things that never happened

How can this not be believable?

are you retarded senpai

GET OUT YOU STUPID NUGGET

>burger with no beetroot
what does this mean? Is this how you have to order food in the UK?

user, I am hoping they were trying to save you money, but lacked the communication skills/english to effectively act pleasantly concerned for your bottom line. I mean, I could personally not finish above a small fries at Five Guys, unless sharing. It would be like 10 pounds of potatoes, I bet when done right.

And, as another user said, if you and others in this thread are concerned about people making shitty comments at takeout, then heed the following advice: 1) call your order in, and then simply pay for the packed up and ready to go box of food without comment, 2) ask for "3 plates, napkins, forks, cups" or order multiple drinks, I guess. 3) drop a comment that indicates more than one meal from it all, like "would you include a dipping sauce for the meat, it's for tomorrow's lunch and it might be dry when I reheat it, and I like your salad dressing, blah blah" you can be creative about it. 4) when asked something inappropriate, pretend you didn't hear it. If you want to be a dick, take your phone out and start filming. Say something like "excuse me, would you like to ask me again?" and throw that shit up on their corporate facebook as your complaint or on yelp/tripadvisor. Even when the owner is the shitty one, he doesn't want bad publicity. Pretend to be a real critic. If you don't want to chat with anyone, at all, stay on your phone the whole time you're there, and just bark out your order and get back to your call. That's for the true autist.

I'll also tell you that how you dress, look and sound, can make all the difference when dealing with service profession people. Don't look or act poor, or that you're on their level in any way. Demand your respect.

5) Flat out ask them if they can hook you up with someone. You can play it out as a joke or be dead serious, it's up to you and the situation.

Australians eat their burgers with beet roots. Its like asking for no onions over there.

ROFL. Or that!

what kind of deviant orders a burger without beetroot ?!

every time i order pizza i turn up electronic dance music really loud and turn off all the lights so it looks like im having a party to avoid the deliveryman thinking it's all for me (which it always is)

I couldn't finish it because he put chicken salt all on it and when i got to all the BROWN crispy chips amongst a whole lot of other chips it was like eating salt straight.
It was foul, but i do know a better shop up the road, but that would mean i'd have to walk in the opposite direction of my house, when this one was on the way home.

It's not a chain restaurant, it's one small fish and chip shop owned by 1 asian and his wife. The only thing i can do is leave an angry review

People who dont want to only taste beetroot.

you're not fooling anyone

Maybe you should stop eating enough for 3 people

She's got implants breh.

feels

>pineapple on a burger

Fattershy

thumbnail looks like a plucked chicken

we need a holocaust for fat people

I like the skeptical black girl.

I thought this aswell

the cashier knows, ya dingus

>paying for a bunch of cheap chocolate
>"Oh is that for cooking?"
>"n-no"

There's your human!

>"Actually mate, I'll get a large"
All you had to do

more like too bad she's a fucking narwhal

That’s some weapons grade animu faggotry you got going on, OP.

Underrated.