What would you do for a Klondike bar?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

murder 14-17 Guatemalans with a machete

absolutely nothing
shit tier ice cream bar

Never had it.
Did I miss anything?

Usually it's stuff you wouldn't normally do, Paco.

I'd pay retail price.

It's like an ice cream sandwich but not as good.

it's exactly the same as pic related except your hands get messy for no reason because there's no stick

all you are missing is sticky hands

Throw it in the trash and make a banana smoothie

my stepfather used to make me lay naked in the snow for fifteen minutes while my little sister threw snowballs at me and poured water on me for a klondike bar.

one time he said if i jumped through the ice in the apartment swimming pool, he'd give me a klondike bar, and then he locked me out and i was standing there wet and shivering for about half an hour while he watched football and pointed and laughed at me through the window.

he wouldn't let me use the shower until he had woken up and showered which was usually 3-4 oclock because then i might shower and he wouldn't have any hot water if he showered right after me so i'd take a bucket of hot water out to the shed and clean myself like that and pour it over my head before work, once he came out and caught me and got angry because it would cause ice to build up on the floor in the shed, and he hit me and stuff. later he said he felt bad and gave me a klondike bar and laughed.

That's ok. In acquiring the Klondike bar, I already had sticky hands.

I don't like the chocolate shell

then go fuck yourself

R-rude

Shit my pants and test drive a bunch of new luxury cars

>not using the foil to hold the Klondike as you eat
Disgustmeme.bmp

I'mma gets me some tasty treats, boi.

Nice trigger discipline, faget.

The funny thing about that picture is that I had to keep on retaking it to get the right angle and whenever I thought it was good, I realized I was using trigger discipline. But, I wanted to look like an ignorant nigga so I had to keep reminding myself to put my finger back on the trigger before taking the picture. Kinda funny how unnatural no trigger discipline feels after you are around guns for a while.

more like nigger discipline, mirite

I hope it's not loaded at least.

Glocks' only safety is on the trigger, if I'm not mistaken.

Shove a coarse piece of gravel up your urethra

Zozzle.

Correct.

Fart on your face

>guyz look i have a gun XDD
You're like the girls on here who make posts solely to tell people they're female

I would eat a better ice cream bar

if you're a man, and you purchase these, you are a homosexual. no ifs, ands, or buts - that's the straight dope.

honestly my first instinct was to call the cops.

You are right, us manly men only eat things that taste like shit, like beer.

>oh no, someone has a gun! I better call some guys with guns to come save me from him!
I hope you're not American.

Imagine being this insecure about your own sexuality

absolutely correct, traditional ice cream sandwhiches are better in every way

/k/ is my home board. I come here a lot too though. Sometimes you bring along your interests to other boards. No big deal. Using my gun in a response to the OP on this thread was a joke. I don't go around shilling weapons on Veeky Forums. Today I OP'd the brutal critique thread on here and posted in a few other threads too. Don't be the faggot who cries attention whore every time you see something different pop up.

i'm american. he's a nigger. if you see a nigger with a gun, you contact authorities.

You're a racist cunt is what you are. We prefer the term Basketball Americans , thank-you very much.

I don't think any of this is true but that is some dark shit either way.

Buy one. I'm not entirely retarded sometimes.

Opt for the Choco-taco instead.

I'd do anything for a blonde dyke

I got drunk at my buddy's house and passed out in the garage. I woke up to a freezer that had a pack of these inside.

I ate 4 of them and then drove home.

The next time I showed up with a fresh pack.

But i cant eat ice cream on sticks:( just the image of the stick on that picture gives me anxiety.