Who did it better?

Who did it better?

flaming hot lime cheetos > takis fuego > flaming hot cheetos

my god he might be right

What about the Flamin Xxtra Hot variety?

For me it's Chester's.

takis > chester's > cheetos

>preferring flaming hot cheetos over jalapeƱo
don't do that

bump

ur mom is hotter

Chesters fries are superior in their uniformity

Takis not even close

only hot food i can eat without giving me the shits after gallbladder surgery and i fucking loved hot food. takis are a godsend.

I'm curious about Takis, I've only ever heard about them on here.

Correct! Flaming Hot Limon are the absolute best

I'll take Cheetos. Something about Takis is nauseating. MSG or BHT or something.

plebs

Takis

I don't usually go for the spicy versions of things but I've had these and they were pretty good.

The first batch of these were good. Now if you can even find them they lack seasoning, same with the other Takis.

A liquor store near my house used to sell non-frito lays chips. These were the best.

Best snack coming through

I would kill someone for these. They are amazing enough for me to actually consider acts of murder if necessary to obtain them.

Stop agreeing with people on the internet, it's inappropriate

>consuming the carbohydrated Jew

They're both food designed for Mexicans, so what does it matter?

takis taste like nigger food

Yesssss goy, yeessssss

Eat that deep fried fat

Truly you will have no strength to fight against ZOG with all of your arteries clogged

That shit is gross, man.

I'll still eat it if it's around, but it's really damn weird.

Should I go for it? Never had them

this, if you want hot eat jalapeno flavors

tried flaming hot last month and all it is is sweet pepper and garlic flavor, pathetic taste, its fucking weaker then jalapeno. took a nearly a week to finish them they were so underwhelming.

Yes

Absolutely, pure childhood for me in eastern Kentucky. This and a peach nehi in a bottle was part of every summer for me.

Holy fuck, these are good. I'm almost done with the bag, already. Got them for 67 cents on sale, since nobody wants them. Thanks, Anons. I'm gonna have to start shilling for these.

For me, it's Doritos Dinamitas.