Foods that are impossible to screw up in one way or another. Maybe theyre difficult to overcook...

Foods that are impossible to screw up in one way or another. Maybe theyre difficult to overcook, or don't require a lot of seasoning, or it's something that can be prepared using almost any technique. Tofu is pretty versatile in these respects, but what are some othere examples?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h0fHS8-l_NU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beans, rice, potatoes

Rice is easy to screw up

You can easily over or undercook rice and potatoes

learn to cook better

Eggy weggys.

way to miss the point of the thread captain cockbrain

>"foods that you can't screw up"
>rice
>rice is easy to screw up though
>yeah but only if you can't cook it without screwing up
what are you doing?

Mushrooms

get a rice cooker

>only get two packets for free

pretty easy to screw it up desu

carrot, unless you screw things up by sticking it in your ass

This.

youtu.be/h0fHS8-l_NU

Oats, OP

Ham is pretty hard to fuck up.

Cereal.

>Tofu is pretty versatile in these respects
Funny, tofu is one of the things I'd consider to least fit this bill because fucking everyone and their uncle makes shitty bland tofu

i screwed up, how do you not do this?

I've done horrible things to tofu and it always is edible at the end

Vegetable soup. Just follow any recipe online. Marco pierre whites one is good. Literally impossible to fuck up if you follow the recipe.

Cereal can get soggy, you mong.

Damn, you're right

Someone give me a good tofu recipe + a good tofu marinate.

Making a good ham out of raw meat is not that easy.

just marinate it in like, soy sauce, honey, and brown sugar and fry it. seems pretty simple to me desu

Depends on if you're talking dry cured or brined cured ham. Dry curing will require a dedicated refigeration unit with digital thermostat and a humidifier with humidistat so it can be daunting to rig that up cheaply, but other than that it's just a dry rub and several months curing. A brine cure is quite simple, though. Mix a brine, inject part of it and submerge the ham in the brine for 14 days in a refrigerator, then let it dry 24 hours and smoke it.

tofu does require a lot of seasoning though

i genuinely think this might be the dumbest couple of posts i've ever seen on Veeky Forums

I think they meant starting with already ham.

It's a kneejerk to you egotrippers, isn't it? at the slightest of criticism, you respond by either boasting or belittling. Jesus christ, seek some help for those insecurities.

peanut butter

i avoid tofu because it pumps you full of estrogen

cool story

Lies