Give me the winepill

Give me the winepill

Other urls found in this thread:

barnivore.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 some retard hurr all wine tastes thesame just buy grape juice and vodka ahahaahahahaha pretentious retards
buy stuff that probably contains grapes and explore wines yourself. theres no getting around that. also, always start with local sutff because thats always cheaper and probably has people that can give you advice. holy fuck why am i even replying to this fucking bait thread FTFY

It's not bait I'm a retarded youngfag, im gonna be able to buy wine pretty soon (turning 21 in febuary) and i wanna know whats good.

Mead is honey wine. I should get me some mead

try with some whites, aromatic preferably (muscat), then go on to the heavier whites (chardonnay) then on to lighter reds (zinfandel, pinot noir) then onto bigger ones (merlot, lemberger) and finally the big guys (cabernet saucignon, cabernet franc) also, dont rush it, find what you enjoy and drink that
>b-but which brand???????
i dont know, but probably not the shit you usually see in walmart. if wines shop are too expensive for ya, go for a lidl, their wine selection is always on point. as for specific bottles, the only american wine that i liked (i assume youre murrican) was The Daily Red. its stilla bit overpriced but maybe you can get it a bit cheaper
anyways, enjoy mah boy

Spending more than $10 on wine is utterly pointless. It all tastes the same. People who claim to tell the difference are deluding themselves to justify spending $50 just to get drunk.

barnivore.com/

They're good for cooking.

$15-$40 is the sweet spot. Anymore and you spending money like a cuck.

Wine is a papist roman catholic progressive feminist conspiracy to make normal people feel uncultured. Studies have shown that all wine ls literally the same, on a genetic level. Show me a double blind peer-reviewed study that proves that I am not intimidated by wine. You can't, because it's pretentious.

It's not last Monday anymore, we're not the South. We have the new craft beer, since last Tuesday. Real men drink the new craft beer because we can handle it. If you're a gay feminist pretentious suburban middle aged soccer mom papist moor, you can have your wine so you can pretend to be wealthy. I'm normal and proud of it. That's why I drink normal things, with the exception of the new craft beer which I drink because we've had it since last Tuesday, and at least we're not the South (also, if you disagree with me it's because of the escaped slaves).

>real men
you lost me there, dumbass.

none of it. The people advocating it are a bunch of pretentious hipsters who think fermented grape juice is cultured because the yurops have to have a bunch of stupid made up traditions for everything. It's just grape juice that's been rotted by yeast who shit out alcohol from eating it, and unlike beer where you change the recipe to get different flavors, wine is just a fucking meme.

>Wine is a papist roman catholic progressive feminist conspiracy
You were okay with the first opening line though?

Which wines pair well with 100% chocolate?

here again
this guy has a point though, wine makes a good base for a steak sauce. That is the only legitimate use for it.

I'm not really a wine guy, but mead ia pretty good desu

>drinking the liquid jew

Red pill me on alchohol

>paying for something you can make yourself by just leaving any sort of sugary liquid around in a bucket with yeast (and depending on what it is, adding yeast might not even be necessary because it could already have it)

Al-kool is a Western conspiracy to make us feel intoxicated. Studies have shown that all al-kool makes us blind, on a molecular level. Show me a fatwa that proves I am not offended by al-kool. You can't, because it's haram.

It's not last Sunday anymore, we're not the West. We have the new coffee, since last Monday. Real men drink the new coffee because we can handle it. If you're a gay feminist pretentious urban middle aged soccer mom westernized sufi, you can have your al-kool so you can pretend to be a kuffar. I'm halal and proud of it. That's why I drink normal things, with the exception of the new coffee which I drink because we've had it since last Sunday, and at least we're not the West (also if you disagree with me it's because of Israel)

Syrahs > all

>Al-kool is a Western conspiracy to make us feel intoxicated.
This would make sense if you were talking about fluoride or vaccines or something, but you're saying "a known intoxicant is a conspiracy to make us feel intoxicated". 7/10, some revision is necessary.

Why is it that this tastes soooo good for like 20mins after being opened. But then you can't drink it ever again cause all you can smell is vomit.

>buy a bottle of red wine.
>its delicious
>"i'l buy some more tomorrow"
>buy another bottle
>same age, batch, treatment (aerated, room temperature)

tastes meh.

EVERTIME

all of you should kys yourselves tbqfhwyf

I believe wine can be the absolute best and absolute worst of alcohol

>no chocolate for weeks
>get a 80%+ bar
>first bite is amazing
>rest is meh
Why does this?

Drinking wine is about trying a lot of different shit. That's also the best way to memorize what you like and what you don't.

Rule of thumb; Always get wine which is at least 4 bucks. This way you won't fuck yourself over too hard. One time i've got 2 Eu Lambrusco. I've poured almost the whole bottle down the drain.

wine is for faggots
i keep some around only for cooking
drink literally anything else

because you buy shit. no im not trolling, your wine is shit. thats it.

The problem with this is that 99% of wine sold in areas that are not wine drinking areas are just different brands of the same small selection of wines. So you can’t really try “a lot of different kinds” any more than you can go to Subway and try a lot of kinds of cheese

Doubt you'd fit much wine in a pill.

:^)

What if you fill a pill with powdered alcohol? :^)

Try a port or a Sherry

Drinking wine to get drunk is like eating a single peanut to feel full.

What should someone drink to get drunk?

Ever clear or 151

>friend drives to neighboring state for Everclear to make "stronger" gelatin shots
>mixes 1/2 cup of it with 1 1/2 cups water

>bacardi 151 is discontinued

$7-$20 range should net you some good wines. The wine score is not a bad indicator. Now, due to modern grape picking, you don’t need a cellar or wait for a bottle to come of age.
The cork or lack of one is meaningless other than a brittle cork is bad.
Aeration works. A shit tasting wine can transform if put through a Vinturi or similar aerator.
Temperature is a useful variable. Too warm and you taste the alcohol too much, to cold and you mask the flavors. Room temperature usually means cellar temperature.

cellar temp being about 60F/15C?

>tfw can't drink poully-fuisse or Gavi all day every day

End it

Nah its gooood

>tfw my gf is from a poor family and thinks I'm a snob for knowing more than pink Moscato and yellowtail

Most people can't tell the difference between a $5 wine and a $100. If you are like most people, it's better to stick with the cheaper wine. But don't take my word for it- go to a wine tasting and see if the pricey wines are all that. I don't think they are but your mileage may vary.