Why do people cook scrambled eggs in the microwave?

why do people cook scrambled eggs in the microwave?

Simplicity.

Because they're idiots

it's pretty fucking easy to make them in a pan

Slow stove
Fast morning

It's fast and easy like my transsexual gf's anus

Why do americans boil water in the microwave?

because their eggs are in the kettle

It's even easier in a microwave.

yeah but they turn out like shit. I used to microwave them when I was 6

It's cheaper

They're really not bad if you do it right.

You need to microwave them for like 30 seconds at a time, and then stir. Otherwise the eggs closest to the edge of your bowl will cook before the middle.

Of course, this is almost as much of a hassle as making them in a pan so there's really no point.

Less cleanup
I can get a tupperware dish, chop up some veggies and bacon, microwave for a minute, and wala
Easier than frying the ingredients seperate and cleaup afterwards (which i still do if I want a good omelette)

not talking about omelettes talking about scrambled eggs. I can make them in a pan just as quick as in the microwave. It tastes much better and I just have to clean a pan and a plate. Fuck I could just eat it out of the pan if I wanted

Why not just boil up large batches of water and freeze it for when you need boiled water later but don't have the time to boil?

that's a great idea

Thanks

because I want to cook and eat 3 eggs in less than five minutes

>toaster on
>beat eggs in glass jar with a splash of milk
>add some butter
>mic on
>butter toast
>take eggs out

at this point the eggs aren't completely cooked but the residual heat cooks the rest when you scramble it. it's less cleaning up than using a pan because i cook them using the bowl I mix the eggs in and eat them using the fork I scramble them with. wa la.

if you have a gas stove top you can do it in five minutes unless you want to cook them like faggot ramsey

The hat has spoken.

get in the microwave jew

>is this boiled water fresh?
>it's frozen, chef
>oh fuck me

How has this become a question?

Best option is mix your ex's anal insides with milk then scramble and then add Scriracha and pepper.

Cooking eggs in the microwave means you're white trash. This isn't debatable.

i live in a dorm and i'm not allowed to have a hot plate