Is it an "acquired taste"? I don't get the avocado hype. It just taste like straight up butter

Is it an "acquired taste"? I don't get the avocado hype. It just taste like straight up butter.

Are you saying butter is an acquired taste? Kill yourself.

It's an overrated fruit. They're only good for meeting caloric needs.

I like eating butter.

it's a reddit food

Mix it with a little cream cheese and it tastes like a hard boiled egg I swear

Or spend 5 cents for an egg and boil some water.
I swear it works.

So only good for vegans who can't get their nutritions besides popping vitamins pills.

What does that even mean.

Great for keto too

>one of the healthiest fruits around
>load with healthy fats that help your body organs
>even better with salt, pepper or any seasoning you wish
>it's reddit XDDD

I suppose McDonalds burgers with fries is the patrician of foods huh you uncultured swine.

He doesn't like it so therefore it's reddit.

Absolutely delicious fruits, they taste divine.

overrated imo
I sometimes get them when they're a dollar or less but usually not.

Can I make guacamole with durian?

No durian is way too sweet.

It’s okay parents would buy it a lot. My mom would just spread it on a slice of bread put salt on it and eat it. Guacamole also good

Some people seem to hope calling stuff reddit will somehow shock people away from it. Like sjw idiots calling everyone they don't like a nazi, or /pol/ fags calling everyone a shill.

You're an overrated fruit

avies are patrician. i wish there was more to do with it other than just topping/guacamole.

you can make all kinds of guac if you get a little inventive. I like roasted corn in mine, roasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds for you nonspics) are good. pistachios and walnuts also add a bit of texture and flavor. bacon also pairs well with avies.

if anything you are the redditfag for knowing reddit tastes. (pic related) now kindly excuse yourself from here and go back to where you came from.
this

FUNFACT: Avacados will only ripen after they are picked.

Make avocado pie or an avocado milkshake

>avacado pie
never heard of it so i looked it up. is it any good? condensed milk? is it real tangy or extra sweet?

you can do more besides just toppings. avocado is amazing as a base for smoothies b/c it doesn't have a strong flavor while greatly enhancing texture + nutrition

>So only good for vegans who can't get their nutritions besides popping vitamins pills.
avocados dont contain b12 you retarded american. im not even vegan but kill yourself

Avocado on its own is pretty bland, but its strength is how it combines with things. The creamy texture and cool temperature create a really enjoyable contrast in otherwise warm and/or crunchy dishes. The weak flavor also means that you can use its creamy texture as a medium for a lot of different flavors, resulting in the wide variety of guacamoles and other avocado spreads/sauces.

>It just taste like straight up butter.

So it's true Americans have no palate?