What does your soft drink say about you? Mine says I'm cool, down to earth, thrifty, with it and a little sweet

What does your soft drink say about you? Mine says I'm cool, down to earth, thrifty, with it and a little sweet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtBdFFyuhf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This board has the laziest mods and janitors of basically any board. Once I get cooking again I want to start making some quality threads in an attempt to drown out the shitposting and start bumping quality threads to the top so that the shitposting gets forced off.

I bet you drink water, faggot.

Arizona peach tea is legitimately one of my favourite drinks, and now I like it less.

Tripfags, not even once, nonce.

Well you used to have good taste, I actually think Arizona is the best commercial tea out there.

Mine says I'm sweet at first but eventually become bitter and off-putting

>I'm ready to die any moment now

Mine says I don't have a problem, but could use some change if you had any

Once in a while, I drink bepis. Pretty good. What does this say about me?

Kek

What's that?

Mine says i have a problem

Mine says I'm Intelligent, Nihilistic and have a Wicked Sense of Humor

Mine says I'm a complete manchild.

Kek

You cant really drink that shit for real?

>What's that?
Malta, it's like a sweetened non-alcohol dark beer with a strong molasses flavor.

>You cant really drink that shit for real?
Yes, I actually enjoy Mountain Dew. Why is that so shocking to you?

Are you obese and a neet? I actually enjoy diet Mtn Dew but its really not that available here. I can only get it in some groceries

diet dew is so fucking good dude; I treat that shit like a cheap energy drink

>a cheap energy drink

If that is what your heart desires, why not just Rip It?

It's the Faygo of energy drinks, many colorful flavors, very cheap price....a dollar and nine cents is all this elixer will cost

Except when it's warm, then it tastes like Satan's piss.

>using syrup with anything but straight Dex
Enjoy your nausea and/or even more shortened life span.

Mine says that I LARP as a mumble rapper

I'm going to fuck the universe.

This post brought to you by pepsi inc (tm)

Your post needs more trademark symbols

I am bisexual.

For me it's Bang's. I am extremely smart and well read.

I have no soul.

Bang?

Missed the joke

>Bang's

It's just some faggots trying to force their epic meme.

>can't read cursive

If you want faggy rules and a no fun atmosphere go to reddit friendo :^)

My absolute favorite drink.

Mango Madness Snapple, my nigga.

Mine tells me I'm boring and tasteless.

Mine says that $1 has been deposited into your account by Monster Beverage Company.

mine says that what the fuck is wrong with you people that you sign up for jobs as viral marketing energy beverage shills jesus christ

that has high fructose corn syrup in it so I avoid drinking it. so on top of the BS you think Arizona represents let's add obesity and diabetes inducing to that list.

also I used to know this fucking loser who would drink arizona tea often and the brand always reminds me of him and how much of a fucking pathetic creep he used to be.

Bleach
because it helps me clean my soul

idk when it's really hot out and i'm thirsty ice water is great, and without water there would be no other drinks

Tricky - Wash My Soul (with bleach)
youtube.com/watch?v=XtBdFFyuhf8

I was about to post a picture of beer before I realized you said soft drink, so mine says that I'm an alcoholic.

A tall cold glass of homemade Lemonaids from the lemon tree in my backyard.

It says i'm fat

you used to know yung lean?

It says I won't get diabetus

w2c

Hey, sip™ threads are totally organic free range memes OK. Just because some anons like to drink a refreshing beverage for their "first sip™ of the day"™ doesn't mean that they're being paid to do so, if you come on down to a daily sip™ thread you'd see that its not just a couple same fags its totally a bunch of anons like you enjoying a sip™

>Dr Pepper
I have little self control

Tripfagging should be a bannable offence

Are you actually retarded?
Why would you post such a stupid comment?

water
it says i'm a poorfag

This is true.

I am verbally abusive towards my stepchildren

I've never had an Arizona
Eveytime I tell someone they say that's amazing and that they will buy me one but they never do