What are some absolutely worst meals you ever ate?

What are some absolutely worst meals you ever ate?

It's just its head right? If the head wasn't there it'd be fine?

It's most likely fine anyway. But this is just silly shit that people repost because it's disgusting. Pretty much same idea as when a bunch of young children laugh when they hear the word "butt" or "poop".

considering that's a fellow primate, how close would you have to be genetically to something before you consider it gross and borderline cannibalism?
Would you eat one of the other great apes?

How is this the worst meal.
It's uma delicia!

sopa de macaco makes me laugh every time

Is based Bettynho our guy?

You take that back.

UMA

Delicia

Isn’t that how Ebola started?

My grandma used to make a he same disgusting meal every time I visited her for the weekend. Cooked spinach covered in a mix of mushed spam and mayonnaise. No seasonings. It made me grow to absolutely hate her.

>mayonnaise
>spam
>spinach

I never thought old people recipes could actually be this bad

AIDS, you're thinking of AIDS

Oh! Of course, silly me

one time i tried to wash down a mouthful of fried dried anchovies with a big shot of rice wine and it got caught in my throat and i threw up and it was like a salty dry ball of fish flavor and burning and vomit

UMA

I had Chinese Jellyfish once, stuff was really sour and awful.

My first meal in China was lunch with the staff of the school that was hosting us. The usual lunch fare was three; rice, twice cooked pork, assorted chicken and fish dishes and a plate of...something.

Something gret. Cut into cubes.

And it was still moving.
Asked what it was, got told "steamed sea cucumber". Tasted like snot if you took all the snot flavoring out of it. Just warm, bland, goop.

That kept trying to escape from the plate.

I was an English teacher in China for a while too.
Got taken to a meal by some Chinese English teachers once and came across something that I hadn't tried before that was really tasty. It looked a bit like pork crackling, but it was thinner, more luminous yellow and clearly not skin.

I asked the other teachers what it was so I could order it again in the future and they all looked a bit non-plussed. They put their heads together for a while and after much animated discussion they seemed to reach a conclusion.

The answer came confidently from the head of the English department; "fish ears".

I never got to eat it again.

So what was it? Dog?

I never found out.
I didn't eat dog (too far north) but I did eat dove, snake, goat head, pre-hatched chicks, circada, frogs.

Fantastic food and a good people. Would live there again.

>you are what you eat.jpg

Better recognize a real deepdish

French hospital food
starters were some veggies cut hours ago, all dried with no vitamin
main was some very overcooked meat and veggies boiled in too much water
dessert was unripened fruit
everything kept at low calories so people were lean and hungry all the time
uma delicia

i've always had a soft spot for these

When I was in high school my gf at the time invited me over for dinner at her house.
They had recently gotten a bunch of deer meat that her stepmom cooked.
And by cooked, I mean borderline burnt backstraps that had a FUCKTON of salt on them. She could have just served us all bowls of salt and the taste would have been the same. I remember sitting down to my plate and looking down to see a sad, dry, curled up venison loin on it, and I don't even remember what the side dishes were but those deer steaks were so fucking bad and everyone just choked them down and said they were great because her stepmom was a cunt who couldn't handle criticism.
This was 9 years ago and I still remember how dry and salty those were.

t. Alberto Barbosa

My high school gf's mom was scum and didn't even know how to make toast. She literally handed us slices of bread with nearly half a stick of butter smeared on it and some chips, considered that a meal. I was pleasantly surprised to have felt nothing when we broke up.

My mom used to place chicken in a pot with a half cup of water and bake it. No seasoning, no salt, no pepper. I guess it wasn't "disgusting" but fuck was it bland. We ate it 3-4 times a week. No wonder I can't control my eating speed when I have aflavorful meal in front of me