Culver's

I kept hearing about Culver's on here. I noticed on Google maps that they built one on the other side of town. I plan on going there for lunch today to try it out. What should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/37/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just my opinion but I'd get food.

That is a somewhat controversial opinion, but I'll allow it.

Get some fries, chicken tenders and whatever ice cream sounds good to you. Let us know how your first experience goes btw.

Literally what a child would suggest. I bet you watch anime.

do americans really eat concrete?

A burger and fried cheese curds.

>Americans plan their whole day around fast food comsumption?
you can't make this shit up...

Went here once visiting my friend since it’s like 1 minute away. I think anything you would get there probably solid if you like cheese sticks over fries I’d get their cheese curds over there fries cuz their fries ain’t special. I got the butter bread burger with bacon pretty good but might be too boring for some ice cream and
stuff worth getting from there if you’re into that

I saw that they have crinkle-cut fries which are almost always the worst. I love cheese curds, but I'm unsure if they will be fresh as I assume they are frozen. Are they fresh enough to squeak?

Heard the closer you are to their home state the fresher things are. Use wisconsin real fresh cheese or whatever their gimmick is. Hopefully you get a good batch I thought they were good but you might have higher standards.If you’re really questioning it you could go with the always safer option fries unless you really hate crinkle cut

The green beans and mashed potatoes are delicious sides, get those instead of the mediocre fries or cheese curds.

Double cheddar butter burger basket, with root beer.

If you want dessert get a 2 or 3 scoop chocolate sundae with chopped cherries and brownie pieces.

I'm from Georgia, but I have had same day fresh cheese curds in Wisconsin. Cheese is one of those things that either needs to be really fresh or aged for months. 3 week old frozen cheese is kind of crap.

Nothing beats some squeaky ass cheese curds.

Get a butter burger, chicken strips, and a turtle sundae

They call them concrete mixers because they are no longer allowed to call them milkshakes when they don’t have milk in them.

Culver’s does custard anyway.

butter burger and a pork tenderloin sandwich

Relevant xkcd: xkcd.com/37/
I don't want any squeak ass-cheese curds.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

+1

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

OK, Anons. I am back from eating at Culver's for the first time.
I ordered a Double Deluxe Value Tray with cheese curds.
The burger was quite good. The best I can describe it if you take the burger patties from a Double Cheeseburger at Five Guys and put them on a Big Buford from Checkers.
The bun is almost the same as from a Big Buford. It is lightly toasted and covered with a lot of butter. It is enough butter that I could distinctly taste the butter when taking a bite of the full burger. It seeps into the bun and takes away any contrast in texture the toasting originally provided.
The patties are well season and are probably an 80/20 grind. It is definitely leaner than Five Guys or In-N-Out.
The tomatoes were not nearly as ripe as they should be, but I live in an area where you can still get fresh ripe locally grown tomatoes in October. These were definitely picked green.
The Culver's branded root beer was excellent.
The meal was over $9, so it wasn't the best value.
The cheese curds were not fresh. They did not squeak. They were no better than those found at random chains like BWW. I should have tried the green beans.

IMHO, the Double Double from In-N-Out is still the king of fast food burgers, but this was in the top 5. Unless you are in cheese curd country, I would avoid the cheese curds.

How's the fish at culvers anyways? I don't live close to one so I've only had the pork and burgers

While I am quite partial to their fired pork sandwhich, it is hard to go wrong with a butterburger meal, with either fries or cheese curds, and their fountain root beer as your drink. If you want dessert afterwards, try a concrete mixer shake.