Using enriched white flour buns

>using enriched white flour buns
>when potato buns exist

Do europeans really do this?

>be american
>eat burgers
>nobody cares about burgers being garbage food
>cry some more about how nobody appreciates garbage food

oh you americans and your none existing food culture.

>MUH WHITE FLOOR

t. soda drinking fried butter eating corn syrup injecting obese man

What is soul food? What is barbecue? What is cajun? What is southwest?

hot garbage

Don't talk about your life like that, user.

>this is what yurodummies actually believe

Niggers. Niggers. France. Never heard of it.

O B E S E D

What's a potato bun? Is that another gluten-free fad thing?

oh you Europeans with your inflated sense of self worth.

It's called an inferiority complex, get it right.

what she order?

>look up enriched white flower
>It's and American invention
>look up potato bun
>History in Germany, Hungary, Ireland, etc.
Do Americans really......

don't be rude

bbc

what do you expect? the 21th century american's brain is half fat

mine is 60%... you brainlet.

Veeky Forums needs geographic flags to cut down on all of the larping faggots.

Europe isn't a country juan-tyrone.

Burgers are legitimately great, and at bottom are only a minor variation on the sandwich. It's hot dogs that deserve ridicule.

A good hotdog is pretty dang good tho

Sorry, should we refer to the EU instead?

And when people talk about "Americans" should we likewise mention that "America" isn't a country either? You want us to pedantically correct them to say USA instead?

No, because no one uses 'Americans' to refer to people from outside the US.

The EU isn't a country, user.

I never said it was. I asked if the term "EU" was preferable to "Europeans".

No you didn't.
Go back and read what you stated.
If you're the type of person who requires a YouTube video in order to understand things let me know and I will post an appropriate link.

>Go back and read what you stated.
I did. It's quite clear:
>Sorry, should we refer to the EU instead?

Now can you please answer that question? It's really easy. You can write back "yes" or "no".

No, you should just refer to countries.

Do you actually use usa over america? It's fine by me.

>be european
>be OBSESSED with americans
>can't go a single day without shitposting multiple times about "M-MUH AMERICANS"

oh you europeans and your inflated sense of self worth
nobody cares, mate.

dude what? they are fundamentally different.

Europe is a continent.
EU = European Union, an economic and political union between 28 European countries

Don't even bother, user.
This retard is struggling with how Scotland can be Scottish and British at the same time.
It's a losing battle trying to deal with this level of retardation.

>No, you should just refer to countries.
Excellent. Please refer to specific states, or at least regions, when discussing American food then.

>Do you actually use usa over america?
Both are pretty commonly used. The point I was getting at was that everyone knows what was meant by someone stating "America" or "European" even though both terms are technically incorrect.

Lot of people in South America consider themselves "American"

Why would i? I don't do that for any other country either. You aren't special.

>dude what? they are fundamentally different.
I'm well aware they are different. Notice that I asked which term was preferable. I did not say which term was preferable "for it" because that would imply they are the same thing.

And just as how Europe is a continent and EU is a specific union of countries, "America" is no less than two continents, each of which has a variety of countries on it.

It's all pedantic crap. Everyone knows what is meant in casual conversation, regardless if we say EU vs. Europe or America vs. USA.

I'm saying none of the details matter in casual conversation. As for the British thing, I know that well. I was born in Essex. Living in the states you would not belive how many people get confused between UK vs. England vs. Great Britain, etc. I've explained it more times than I can count. But again, I digress. None of this pedantic shit matters: we all know what is meant.

No, they're Latin American.

>Why would i? I don't do that for any other country either.
Didn't you just tell me to refer to specific entities within a Union:
>No, you should just refer to countries.

>>You aren't special.
I agree. So let's use the same treatment as for EU then. Since Unions are made of many, different, members why not refer to each member specifically? Isn't that what you just suggested?

If you are a different poster then why are you replying?

>EU vs. Europe or America vs. USA.

no it's not...

I should've listened.

You aren't capable of an original thought. Proof being, you parrot the line of "Do X really do Y?" You are a boring and uncreative human being, without anything orginal to contribute.

NEVER attempt to debate geography with Sharts.
They can't comprehend the world beyond the USA.
It's futile.

good way to get a swiss person punch your face would be calling them EU

>no it's not...
Turn down your Autism dial, Timmy.

We are a country of peace, we would never do that...

>good way to get a swiss person punch your face would be calling them EU

Sure, but how is that relevant here? We refer to all asians as your choice of racist term (gook, jap, etc.) We talk about "Chinese Food" as though all of China has the same fare. People say "America" when they really are referring to USA.

Nobody is trying to be exact here. It's all generalization. Of fucking course "Europe" and "EU" are not the same thing. But this isn't geography class, it's a Mongolian cave-painting forum.

>Turn down your Autism dial, Timmy
At least they didn't turn down their educational dial, retard.

>At least they didn't turn down their educational dial, retard.
Sure they did. They think this is Geography 101 instead of a shitposting board on Veeky Forums.

Nobody disagrees the terms get misused all the time. The point is that it doesn't fucking matter since the point gets across anyway.

tell that to blocher and his svp companions

I know where you're getting at, but some generalizations are just plain stupid and show a lack of education. but you're right, everyone just calls anyone asian chinese here.

(You)

You should refer to each member separately unless it concerns a matter that actually has to do with the union itself. The difference between europe and the european union is a continent vs a political union, 5000000 km2 (that's about half of europe or your country) in landmass and 230 million people. You really don't think that's a worthy distinction to make? I'm replying to you because you originally replied to me, but i hardly see why that matters.

>but some generalizations are just plain stupid and show a lack of education
Or they show that the distinction is irrelevant in the context of the point being made.

Has there ever been a case on this board where the EU/Europe or USA/America distinction literally mattered? I haven't seen one. Normally people are pretty good about being specific when such precision is required.

>You really don't think that's a worthy distinction to make?
I think it depends entirely on the point being made. If there are specifics involved? Absolutely. Very important distinction When it's just random banter or shitposting, like it is 99% of the time, no.

Your taste buds are hot garbage

>lol like we're all retarded here dude lmao what's the problem
Sad state of affairs when you think this is a compelling argument.