Last Meals

Oh shit Veeky Forums, you're about to die of a terminal disease, you lay on your death bed awaiting your one last meal, prepared as you like it.

What's your last meal, Veeky Forums? Mine's unagi don.

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/news-politics/a4642/the-last-meal-0598/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good taste

I'd eat a breakfast roll

Probably a Big Mac and a bottle of Mexican Coke.

Lablabi

Mongolian hotpot! With all my loved ones eating together with me of course.

For me it's the McDeathbed

That's a quality choice, OP.
I'd go with a bowl of high quality tuna+salmon poke.

A bullet.

Real classy person aren't you

tuna fish the way my mother makes it
or some ribs the way my uncle makes them

Eeew wholesome

4 me it's roast beef

Turkish airlines economy class meal with a gin and tonic on the side and a couple bottles of whatever red wine they have.

Man i miss airplane food

make your point clearer by posting the whole thing

DON'T

Smoked salmon salad with goat cheese, that a local restaurant sometimes has on special.

Roasted beef and potatoes along with a fifth of whiskey for dessert.

Just a nice cool glass of water and let the end come. I've been waiting for you old friend

a cake with a file in it

Burger fries and malt

spoiled meat goes in the bin

Fish & Chips with a ice tall angry orchard

a shot of jameson whiskey

a kale shake, gotta get that gut micro biome fed even on my death bed.

Immortality pie
cures all disease

this one is both heartwarming and in good taste

well done

good choice, senpai. i would go with spaghetti and meatballs

probably a big juicy steak with asparagus and hollandaise sauce.

I also hear crack makes your brain release a shit load of happy chemicals so I want to eat it while high on crack. all the happy and none of the withdrawal

It is sushi, but it's a local thing that I guess doesn't exist anywhere else in the world or has different names in different restaurants. But it's called an angel roll, and it's really just panko scallops with avocado and this sweet cream sauce on top. Three simple things that just go so perfectly together, I think it was a mother's day special but they'll still make it for you if you order it, it's just stupidly expensive. To this day though nothing can compare. Idk what the fuck that sauce is but I need it.

Am I mobile enough to cook for myself? Unlikely considering the circumstance, but if so I'd be the one to want to cook. Just go ham on ingredients and throw out a bunch of my favorites for friends and family members. Some steaks, scampi, some good pasta, maybe some cobbler. I love being the one to cook a good meal for the people around me.

If not, fuggit. Let's all sit around and talk and get drunk with some Chinese takeout and good music.

18 totinos pizzas topped with pizza rolls and bagel bites to relive the childhood that was stolen from me..

I ain't ever been on a flight that was long enough that they served us actual food. Is it actually good?

It can be, Eithad is pretty top notch

For me, it's the Mcchicken. The best fast food sandwich out there.

I'm confused, who is this?

A gallon of milk. I am lactose intolerant so I would empty my bowls into a tornado of vile shit when they fry me. Just need to annoy those fuckers one last time

Yeah I'm going to need you to post on any /s/ thread and crosslink

Read the OP. The scenario is your dying in a hospital, not on death row.

Duck confit, red onion chutney and mature cheddar in a sandwich. Maybe some shredded cabbage.

2wholesome2handle

I would want a buffalo chicken sandwich (fried instead of grilled because of impending death), sweet potato fries, coleslaw and so much wine - so much fucking wine.

>giving a fuck about being classy before your death

A single food item for my final meal would be too hard to choose, so a nice Korean meal with like 3 main dishes and 15 sides is a nice way to cheat the system, and it always leaves me feeling full and satisfied in a way that can only really be matched by italian food.

Human brain neatly prepared.
I wouldn't have to worry about prion disease and I'd find out how it tastes.

I didn't mean to quote anyone.
Oh well, nothing to be done.

A box of Aeon's discount Calorie Mate knockoff, Taketsuru from the 500ml convenience store bottle, and a pack of Seven Stars. I almost managed it with that. I should've turned my phone off first.

Fugu

[Waifu]'s vagina

Kfc spicy bucket. Homemade strawberry cheesecake. Coffee cake. Skyline 4 way with onion. Bbq grilled eel on white rice. Cookie dough ice cream. Lime margaritas-home made. None of that pre-mixed shit.

I would be happy with that. Since I'm an mma fighter I have to uphold a pretty stringent diet and have cut out sugar almost completely as well as alcohol. Those are all the foods that I crave. If I were dying of a terminal illness I would eat this shit regularly.

on your deathbed? probably not
you're lucky if your last meal isnt a drip bag of fluid passed through your veins.

Mean

What if you're at a country music concert and the end is near, what food options are available there?

Eggs benny with zucchini fries and also a bit of surf & turf, then an Irish coffee and a slice of lemon meringue pie.

Probably corn dogs or burgers or some typical junk like that.

A bottle of white rum.

>feeding tube

I have a shellfish allergy so I would request a big ass seafood platter and die peacefully being shot up with morphine on a hospital bed instead of being shot up by a squad of racist hillbillies.

Eel and sea urchin are some of the best sushis.

For me it's the McChicken, the last fast food sandwich.

My mom's spaghetti and meatballs. Super basic, maximum comfort.

>not the best last food sandwich
come on, now

ambrosia

A nice plate of home cooked soul food. Chicken, waffles, creamed greens, butter squash, corn biscuits mmmmmmm

>says unagi don
>posts pic of unagi nigiri
Does this not bother anyone else?

dat ass

wifey's spaghetti thats an easy one :)

A blunt followed by
>steak
>buffalo wings
>crab legs
>oreo mcflurry
>peanut m&m's
and a cigarette

A couple of salisbury steak banquet meals. Tastes like childhood.

underrated post

I've never had burger fries. What are they like?

osso bucco on cheesy polenta with a side of grilled garlic chilli orawns

McChicken obviously. It's the best fast food sandwich, for me, personally.

Given the chance to have anything, I'd have to go with Francois Mitterand's last meal: Oysters, foie gras, capon, and ortolan.

esquire.com/news-politics/a4642/the-last-meal-0598/