Free Energy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_induction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigga you high af

work is force acting over a distance. the magnet isn't moving.

Superglue would keep it there 50 years.
Does superglue contain the X-element?

Permanent magnetism is the result of the motion of the electrons. Atoms don't "run down".

Go away!

this is some serious retardation here

>Permanent magnetism is the result of the motion of the electrons.
Uhm.. not sure if you mean the right thing. Permanent magnetism has its origin in the coupled allignment magnetic moments of the atoms (which result from electrons and nuclei), combined with anisotropy or some other mechanisms that keeps them oriented along a certain direction.

I mean the right thing.
Ferromagnetism results from alignment of the magnetic moments of the atoms. It's a minimum energy state; i.e. destroying the coupling takes energy. That's heating above the Curie Point.
But I have to simplify to explain to an OP who imagines Element X.

Maybe I should have just said what said.

Full blown schizophrenia.

Ok, how do you move anything with this?

Previously, people laughed at Einstein's theories, but later it turned out that he was right about everything.

And you will soon ask me for forgiveness.

Electrons consume energy when moving.

You do not understand that the permanent magnet in our example takes energy from nowhere.

lemme guess, are you a pajeet?

Gravity is not an energy. Gravity is a force.

If people realized that we could rid ourselves of 99% of perpetual motion machines.

That same force of gravity is on the nail.. Since it isn't falling it is resiting not only its own weight but holding up the weight of the magnet too.. But you don't claim the nail has some free energy source

Are you adequate?

>So far, the invisible X-Electricity.
How is that a sentence? It doesn't even have a verb.

This is what happens when you throw buzzwords around, hoping to make a clever statement

Not OP.
Gravity IS energy. Gravity creates more gravity. Which is why Einstein's equations (unlike Maxwell's) are non-linear and terribly hard to solve. (Quoting Kip Thorne)

But it takes no energy to MAINTAIN a gravity field once established. Which is why black holes remain even though nothing inside the event horizon can produce any effect outside. (More Thorne)

If people realized the difference between force and work, we could rid ourselves of 99% of perpetual motion machines.

Electrons consume energy when being accelerated. What's "moving"? No different from "at rest".

>Electrons consume energy when being accelerated. What's "moving"? No different from "at rest".
You are mistaken, any action requires energy.

1. Magnetic fields do no work.
2. To remain stationary, the magnetic force must balance the gravitational force. Energy = force * distance. But the object is stationary so distance is 0. Therefore, no energy is needed to maintain equilibrium once it is achieved.

As nice as electrogravitics sounds, there's no basis for it.

acceleration requires energy
it takes zero energy to maintain a velocity acting against zero force

A man is hanging on a nail. To compress muscles, energy is expended.

A man is hanging by a rope around his neck.
His muscles are not compressed.
He is expending no energy.
Yet he doesn't fall.
Amazing! There must be a battery hidden inside the rope!

OP is trolling, but I saw this video years ago and lost it. Wondering if Veeky Forums knows what how it works.

Basically the guy had a U shaped hunk of metal, a long hunk of metal, and electro magnet. By using the electromagnet he'd charge the U shape and long metal to become magnetically locked together. Then turn off the electromagnet and they 2 hunks of metal would still be connected. You could seperate the 2 hunks of metal with force, but applying more energy with the electromagnet made the bond stronger. More so, at the moment of separation they give off a "small" surge of energy which can be measured with a voltmeter.

Anyone know what' this is called, or how it works?

Woould it be possible to make a rectenna to capture cosmic microwave backround radiation, or would thermodynamics prevent this? It wouldn't be any useful energy, but it would be the closest conventional thing to free energy that I can think of.

Wind wire around a soft iron nail. Connect wire to battery. Electromagnet. Use it to pick up paperclips and such.
Disconnect battery. Nail STILL magnetic, though not as much so.
Ancient Greeks knew this. Iron objects stroked with a lodestone become magnets themselves. Imposed field aligns magnetic domains in object and they stay that way when power removed, unless heated or hammered.
Effect stronger in some alloys than in others.
This is how they make the little horseshoe magnets you buy. They bend the metal, paint the poles, and then immerse them in a very strong field for a few seconds.

Separating the objects distorts the magnetic field and some of the flux lines pass through the wire windings. That's a generator.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_induction

I think it would work, but it would incredibly feeble. You'd do better with a photocell bank harvesting starlight.

At an astronomy convention once there was a stack of papers lying, face down, on a table. Curious passers-by would pick up a sheet and flip it over to see what was written on the lower side.
"You have just expended more energy than has been collected by all the radio-telescopes ever built since they were invented!"

If you made an electromagnet to do the same thing the energy wouldn't have been used to maintain the magnetic field and keep the magnet in the nail. The energy would have been used to heat up the wires in the electromagnet.

>Previously, people laughed at Einstein's theories, but later it turned out that he was right about everything.
Leading physicists accepted his work immediately.

I get you, there's energy in perma magnet that's been put there at the "creation" of it point,.

Only resonance that is sucking energy from space it's in can maintian "not ending" energy, and we with sufficient consumption could get even pass that point maybe...

But I don't think we'll have such consumption...

Also you are not alone, but we can amplify relatively slow energy in constant loop of gain with no problems...

We can harvest EM core directly without need for permanent magnets.

Anyway permanent magnets are usefull.

Do you have some discord?

Somobody being not on earth or this realm ATM can't accept something he accepted before again.

But to create this electricity, you need a generator.
And where does the generator take the energy?
The generator converts one type of energy into another.
Solar battery or burning coal for example.

I did not understand what you mean.

Permanent magnets are very useful.
And it takes energy to manufacture one in the first place.
But the field of a permanent magnet is "static". It takes no power to maintain it, but there's no way to suck energy out of it either. A current is created in a wire forced though the field, but the power comes from whatever is pushing the wire (against field resistance) and the mag field loses nothing.

A permanent magnet doesn't pull energy from nowhere any more than the Earth has to absorb "something" to maintain its gravitational field.

The rest of your treatise is gibberish.