en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_law#International_treaties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes she is, at least in that first post

>incredibly dangerous flamethrowers
lol

>Telling me to stop participating willingly in an obvious commercial
she can fuck right off with that communist bullshit

>branson ended badly
What happened with Branson? Is she talking about the Spaceship 2 crash?

this. It's good clean fun she's trying to make people feel bad about having. She can fuck off.

Space should not be used as an advertising medium for a private company. Imagine Mc Donald send a bigmac in space with le funny captation " it's food for The Martian ".

Yes she is right. The more I see Elon, the more I don't like him. His is a meme (in the bad meaning). He is a caricature.

It was not science. It was advertising.

If McDonald's developed better and more efficient spacecraft to do it what grounds do you have to criticize them? Why is it wrong for a company to make space travel better when they use it to their benefit?

would spaceX even exist without government handouts?

feels like they privatized nasa. the same nerds do all the hard work but now a class of kikes gets ridiculous sums of tax payer money directly in their pocket.

fuck elon musk. go back to africa, immigrant nigger.

Lol if you knew how much NASA kikes took from the government you'd be a small order of magnitude more pissed
>Inb4 ULA is good because my local Republican neocon congressman told me they're good

Ahahahaha.
Go look up how much government money has been spent on SLS and try again.

>he doesnt want billion dollar companies to spend money on space

if you didnt recognize sending a car into orbit as an advertisement you are braindead retarded

they filled nasa with women, niggers and other shitskins.

the only thing they put out is dire warnings on climate change despite being a space organization. and they have those 1970 looking wind tunnels that are leik soooo coool bruv. all the kindergarten kids love those things, I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Are you complaining that it brings attention to a Tesla model that hasn't been in production for 5 years, or that it brings attention to a SpaceX rocket that will put whatever the fuck you want in orbit (proof: Elon Musk's personal car).

SpaceX offered both NASA and the airforce the opportunity to launch a payload. Both said no. not exactly his fault that the next best thing was a Tesla

Women become way more insufferable when they get that blue check mark

>muh space is sacred and should not be defiled by anything other than muh pure science
kys

>Space should not be used as an advertising medium for a private company
lmao why should anyone care about your dumb opinion?

Pretty much no. SpaceX gambled on getting government contracts with the Falcon 9 and were successful. If they weren't then it would have gone belly up and sank.
Instead they got supply contracts to the ISS, which lead to contracts from other companies to put their shit in space.

Naomi Kline has been whining about consumerism for decades but still slathers her face with makeup day after day.

He got accused of fondeling a black woman's breasts which means everyone in Naomi's social circle thinks he is done and no one else cares.

>Space should not be used as an advertising medium for a private company.
Get your head out of your ass.

>Why is it wrong for a company to make space travel better when they use it to their benefit?
This.

>He thinks the government paying a company to do something for them is the same as a government Agency doing something at the order of government
Do you also hate ULA for having government contracts? You do realize SpaceX is only receiving that money from the government to do stuff for them (like a private business) and SpaceX has the option to back out without the risk of being shut down, as opposed to NASA

Mentioning elon's car in a tweet is a commercial. See, I can call things commercials too.

>it's alla'bout teh guvermint takin' muh tax dollers

To be honest Naomi is too smart to be wasting her time on twitter.

>we can't conquer planets and be a successful spacefaring race unless we're noble space elves.

faggot

I don't give a shit if it's a commercial. It appeals to me and get people interested in science who would otherwise not be. I'd rather participate in commercials of this type than have some obnoxious add shoved down my throat without my consent.

Naomi Klein is a batshit crazy extremist.
The fact that she's considered a "leading left-wing intellectual" says more about the state of left-wing intellectuals than it says about her.

Everyone, please stop participating.

>would x even exist without government handouts?

You mean Lockheed Martin or Boeing or Raytheon any other contracting company? When it comes to innovation and defense, companies thrive off of government incentive. But if you really want to end the government's contract with SpaceX, it would only be fair to end all of their similar contracts right?

most expensive art project, ever.

exactly.

Elon has said multiple times that he would be happy to forgoe all govt subsidies etc, if everyone else did the same.

Yet he get criticized for using money that the govt happily gives him?

(((Klein)))

you made me smile, thx

the first tweet implies an intellectual deficit within her followers. Im fairly certain one can separate the act/behavior from the intention or byproduct and celebrate space travel without mindlessly being conditioned to ~CONSUME~. Christ the ressentiment capitalism (or just scientific progress void of humanistic consideration) invokes is bewildering. I pity these people.

Just a friendly reminder to report far right shills on the board

I could've spotted it even sooner. (((Naomi))).

Stay mad.

I was disappointed by those, they're basically just blowtorches.

>exist without handouts
Yes
It was started and heading towards operational capacity long before the NASA COTS program started under Obama, or the USAF offering money for new engine development (they like what they see in Raptor, expect the next generation of ICBM's to use a military version of it).

>conquer planets
>spacefaring
Redditors are actually this deluded you know, if you meant to be ironic you should know they won't recognize it that.

>Is she right-wingnut?
Way right-of-centre, user.
No vision, no heart, no soul.
So sad; but I am happy to be far removed from her dark presence.

I thought it was pretty dumb that they put the car on there and that shills thought it was cool, case in point this thread, bunch of retards in here. The cult of personality around that guy is getting ridiculous.

I am a furry. If I built a rocket that was shaped like a giant furred dick and invited all my friends to have fursex on it while we launch and broadcast the live feed to the whole world, would you think that was okay?

>It was not science. It was advertising.
Yeah I forgot that building a rocket with the payload of a Saturn V for low cost is not science.
You fucking retarded faggot.

Here's some reasons you should shut the fuck up:
>his money
>his car
>space has no laws
Don't wanna see it? Close your eyes. Go see something else.

It's a commercial for a car that has the potential to save the environment, though. Shouldn't Leftists be all over that?

Not all private companies are bad, you know.

It would. They became the cheapest company on the market for space launches within 10 years. Most of the burned capital also didn't come from the government, but from Elon's own money as well as private funding he did. Government only started to come in once they saw SpaceX is delievering. Unlike ULA, which is taking in billions because they have a big lobby in Washington.

To be honest she is just a whiny lefty who has no real skill except whining how unfair everything is. Elon has delievered several new technologies in the last decade, while she has delievered several new tweets about how all the people that are making her lazy, useless life possible are so evil and mean.

>>space has no laws

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_law#International_treaties

laws are made to be broken user
there are no laws or rules irl

It was also illegal to force all the Cherokee to relocate from Georgia to Oklahoma. Might determines who is right.

>the virgin federal grand welfare queen vs. the chad private company

>If I built a rocket that was shaped like a giant furred dick
That would violate obscenity laws, Satan. If you developed a highly efficient cat-shaped rocket, however, that would be fine.

>that profile pic

why do liberals always have that perma-flaberghasted look on their faces?

>guys nobody should be promoting a flamethrower as it is incredibly dangerous
>nobody should be allowed to have fun because it could offend some un-contacted micro-tribe in the bowels of the amazon jungle
>i'm not trying to be arrogant, but i just know what is best for everyone, why won't they just listen to me?

Hide the fact that it's a dick under the fur, then make it a big reveal when the fur burns off on re-entry.

Literally who

>Might determines who is right.
The flamethrowers are not that powerful.

Top kek

>t. Emdrive researcher