Post your tutors

Post your tutors
pic related. Been pulling me through for three years. Based Mohammad. With me since Linear Algebra. Absolutely unequivocally based. Love ya man. MohamMAD the MAD lad.

stop shilling yourself Mohammad

kek
Based Mohammad

/ourguy/ Mohammad

Mohammad is pretty ruthless putting brainlets in their place, but he knows his stuff. Based Mohammad!

ahaha that's hilarious

I too have had the pleasure of being under Mohammad's tutorage. I can say we got along wonderfully and I admire him as a scholar. We have the same rigorous work ethic which is perhaps why we cliicked. He was happy to exchange academic emails with me and we've kept in touch.

ok, mohammad

If you need a tutor you are a brainlet.

this

Judging by that profile, I have a strong feeling he posts here.

Bumping for Mohammad

Made this OC out of Mohammad for you, Mohammad. Please make it the new profile picture

BASED

>BS in Nuclear Physics Qom University
I guess this guy is an iranian nuclear program engineer reject

Differential Geometry
>Piece of Cake
General Relativity
>Piece of Cake
Quantum Field Theory
>Piece of Cake
Complex Analysis
>Piece of Cake
String Theory
>Piece of Cake
Algebraic Geometry
>Piece of Cake
Particles Physics
>Piece of Cake
Solid State Physics
>Piece of Cake

Kindergarden Arithmetics for Retarded kids
>This is the topic in which my analytic techniques show off

kek

Made a slightly improved version with more stuff from his reviews and profile. Also: Mohammad, you should really just cut to the chase in your profile and put "piece of cake" under every field to let those brainlets know who you are dealing with

>Bachelors in physics
>reduced to working as a fucking tutor
>ever majoring in physics

kek the state of physic fags.
Is this why math and physics fags are always so butthurt?

This. Why is this so popular in the usa? Don't know anyone here who gets tutored in uni. Why would you study a field which aren't good at?

Is this the new Veeky Forums meme?

yes, he is OP

Can I get a free lesson Mohammad?

I too can vouch for Mohammad being of good character and generally a ball of fun. He'll get you through that tough part of your math module!